Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm Of Magic Coming Oct 15th Today To Consoles!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!

13...Next

Comments

• _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @Bearpal64 When asked what I was going to do when RoM was released;
    _natalie wrote: »
    I'd be waiting for it to go on sale, if I didn't like the cas and build items so much.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    @Bearpal64 When asked what I was going to do when RoM was released;
    I'd be waiting for it to go on sale, if I didn't like the cas and build items so much.

I wanted to wait. I really did. But I figured I've seen both good and bad reviews for it so I went with my gut and my gut said pay for it now, send my support because I really do like the game and I had some extra money.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    The world is worth the purchase alone. It's really pretty in Fall and Winter. Hoping they'll fix the waterfall sound issue however.
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Has anyone else’s CAS been messed up? Eye colours on Spellcaster especially, only half the swatches work, the other half just randomise eye colour?? And also, I just got used to the way they had rearranged the make up, only to change it back? Confused.com
  • Jfreeman09Jfreeman09 Posts: 8 New Member
    Does anyone know where I can find the sim in the middle from this pic with the red dress?
    Crap how do I post a picture in my comments?
    suppose to say crap...
    Omg what the heck! basically I am trying to find the sim who appears in one of the promotional pics of realm of magic but I can't figure out how I post a picture in my comment
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Went to create a Spellcaster last night and noticed the pack's new eye colours are messed up; eg. select a green and it shows red.
    2quwd7.gif

Jfreeman09 wrote: »
    Omg what the heck! basically I am trying to find the sim who appears in one of the promotional pics of realm of magic but I can't figure out how I post a picture in my comment

The characters on the box art are the 3 sages, there has already been a rumble about the fact the promotions team totally made over 2 of them, so they aren’t in the game unfortunately. Similarly to the yellow dress from the Get Famous box art.
    Went to create a Spellcaster last night and noticed the pack's new eye colours are messed up; eg. select a green and it shows red.

Something has messed up CAS, the make up swatches are all jumbled up again too
    ddd994 wrote: »
    Jfreeman09 wrote: »

The characters on the box art are the 3 sages, there has already been a rumble about the fact the promotions team totally made over 2 of them, so they aren’t in the game unfortunately. Similarly to the yellow dress from the Get Famous box art.

Just double checked, that was wrong, it was the trailer that made over the sages 🙈 the one in the red coat is Morgan I think, he’s a sage from the magic realm

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    @catloverplayer I don't remember. Did PC's RoM version have an issue/glitch with whims and aspiration goals randomly not working/being counted?
    ddd994 wrote: »
    Has anyone else’s CAS been messed up? Eye colours on Spellcaster especially, only half the swatches work, the other half just randomise eye colour?? And also, I just got used to the way they had rearranged the make up, only to change it back? Confused.com

PC has the same issue with eye colors.
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    @catloverplayer I don't remember. Did PC's RoM version have an issue/glitch with whims and aspiration goals randomly not working/being counted?

Yes I believe so.
    RionAgrias wrote: »

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    What are the different kind of ghosts in this pack that you can turn your Sim into? I can't really seem to find anything about it; eg. how they look.
    2quwd7.gif