Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    all da yay!
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    all da yay!

All-day, every day, we all scream yay!
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
    6 and a half hours
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • RoseyrebzRoseyrebz Posts: 1 New Member
    It’s still not out where I live and I’m getting very annoyed when will it be out
    Roseyrebz wrote: »
    It’s still not out where I live and I’m getting very annoyed when will it be out

I just literally posted 6 1/2 hours
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Magic is coming soon!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f7901198f5abcfa27ea827b87932a3d8757fe2d2&rid=giphy.gif
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Where I live, it will be 20:00 when the Pack comes out. Good, I'll have all the evening to play after I get my kid to bed :)
    Brinn wrote: »
    Where I live, it will be 20:00 when the Pack comes out. Good, I'll have all the evening to play after I get my kid to bed :)

20pm...????? I understand 12am through 12pm not 1800 hours...
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Only the work day to get through for me. I’m buying on my lunch break and getting my sister to log in and download it lol that way I can drive home and get to playing!
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member

8pm. Which would be Eastern Europe & thereabouts.
    5 more hours rounding up 6 minutes.
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member

20:00 is 8 pm :) That's the purpose of 24 hours system: you don't need to add "pm" or "am".
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    So I'm on my lunch break at work and naturally make my way here and there are 241 new posts in this thread since I last looked!

Don't have time to check them all out but I'm guessing the excitement is building lol.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    We're so close now <3 I'm having such a hard time focusing!!! Tomorrow will probably be worse but at least that's also the last day I have to work this week. I can't wait to get up, grab a comfy sweater and some tea and sim all day haha.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I'm literally sitting at my computer, watching the minutes tick away. I've never been this excited about a Sims packs before :-D Can't. wait!
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited September 2019
    4 hours 33 minutes

https://simscommunity.info/2019/09/02/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic/

Its midnight here now. So Wednesday 11 September
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Well I think I'll toddle off to bed and download the GP in the morning. G'night to all my fellow Aussie simmers and may magic be with you :lol:
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    3,5 hours 🤯
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Although I get it at 11am PST, I'll be at work then have a DnD game, so I cant play until tomorrow ☹
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm celebrating the release with a Papa John's Pizza and Hotwings.
    Angellulu wrote: »
    Although I get it at 11am PST, I'll be at work then have a DnD game, so I cant play until tomorrow ☹

It's either 9 30 or 10am Pacific.
    2 hrs 17 minutes!!!!!
  • MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2019
    I just checked my bank account today and thought that I should stop spending so much money and then I remembered that the pack is coming out today 😅 It'll be 20:00 for me as well but I have a day off tomorrow so a night of playing? :D
    cha cha cha
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm celebrating the release with a Papa John's Pizza and Hotwings.
    That sounds ridiculously good for it being 10:45 am est :D
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Aaagh! I'm heading to work in about fifteen minutes and I won't get to play for another ten hours at least. But I do have most of the day off tomorrow, so I plan to make up for it then. And, if I know me, I'll be sneaking in on the forums now and then when I can steal moments. >:)

So. I will leave two parting offerings.

One, this song from the Realm of Magic trailer that has quickly become a favorite. Blood in the Cut by K. Flay:

https://youtu.be/k2WcOdz96ko

And two, a fun question to bide the time...

If you had one of the Familiars in real life to represent your personality, which one would it be?

#Team Occult

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top