Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    mierpelsom wrote: »
    :s:'(

I took a nap so I could be up at midnight. If it's somehow not fair to let some people have it at midnight their time then it's also not fair to make some people wait an extra 13 hours. It's also kind of silly to have 3 million people try to download all at once. It would make more sense to have the downloads spread out.

And pardon my language but the lack of preorder is stupid. Sorry I had to be so harsh. Just expressing my opinion.

Only Expansions can be preordered and come out at Midnight not Game or Stuffpacks.
  • Options
    SkosalgSkosalg Posts: 165 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm probabaly being dense but what time is RoM released?

Technically speaking the same hour as everyone else but time zones vary. For me personally, it'll be out 1pm

How many hours from now? Its easier :) Greetings from Europe.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    10 hours and 50 minutes ;)
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    10 hours sucks
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2019
    10 hours plum

Yeah it's a good thing I still have to work for at least 8 of them xD drive home, walk the dog, eat, and we're as good as there <3

ETA: as you can see though, my concentration at work ain't exactly great :D
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Yeah it's a good thing I still have to work for at least 8 of them xD drive home, walk the dog, eat, and we're as good as there <3

Yeah don't have a job so I'm stuck here watching the clock
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options

What time is it where you are? Maybe you can try taking a long nap! Or a walk?
  • Options

What time is it where you are? Maybe you can try taking a long nap! Or a walk?

I just woke up from trying to stay asleep lol and 3:30am
  • Options
    DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    I wish it were out at midnight so I could be playing it right now. *sad sigh
  • Options

Be nice I don't see why they didn't
  • Options

Be nice I don't see why they didn't

They never do for GPs :) At least the US doesn't get them last in that case as they usually do (which is a bit weird for a product made in the US, but good for us xD)
  • Options
    09-06-19_10-01-59-PM.jpg

While we wait are these crystal balls not fabulous?
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I have to wait until morning to download RoM, *cries in Australian*
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options

Well if it's any constalation regardless of time zone we all gotta wait 8 hours...
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Hi All, caved and watched Deligracy's go through but no gameplay yet ugh. Wait ...... why are you not asleep @WolfNate ? lol
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    Hi All, caved and watched Deligracy's go through but no gameplay yet ugh. Wait ...... why are you not asleep @WolfNate ? lol

I was from 10pm till 3am
  • Options

I'm crying with you, if it helps :'( I'm in Aus too
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    @halloweenchild @Dglbr1969 I want an Aus accent!!! :'(
  • Options
    @halloweenchild @Dglbr1969 I want an Aus accent!!! :'(

No worries Mate, you can learn when you join us for a barby and a beer

hahaaaa
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    @WolfNate @Dglbr1969 Evening guys! I guess the wait is the sacrifice of living in different time zones, but that can't be helped haha. I would love any type of accent outside of "Murican", it's really distracting after a while since all the sims start to sound like one another after a while, it's kind of distracting. Actually, while the team is doing this culture inclusion run would love it if they added some Aussie culture. Like maybe some new recipes or yard decore? Would love that.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    7 hours! Yay...?
  • Options
    7 hours 47 minutes not that I'm counting at all LOL, I'm gunna try and go sleep, 3am is an obsene time to get up, but ain't no way I'm missing that deadline

Night All Have Magic Dreams!!
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    7 hours! Yay...?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Watching movies to pass the time.

Claude Rains as the INVISIBLE MAN!!!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    7 hours! Yay...?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaaay!
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top