Here you can find all the important things for my Breed Out The Ugly Challenge. I will publish the chapters on my
. The name for the founder is based on the meaning of the names and has nothing to do with any person that might have one of these two names. More information about this in the first chapter
What is a Breed Out The Ugly Challenge?
In this challenge, you start with one sim, young adult, male or female. Try to make them as ugly as you can. Afterwards, you try to breed out the ugly genes with pretty sims. You can use premades or townies but no sims you have created. You're also not allowed to edit the appearance in CAS (except outfits and such). The challenge is over when the heir of a generation looks normal or pretty.
Rules I follow
I'm not sure if there are exact rules to follow but here's a list of what I am (not) allowed to do in my challenge:
- Don't use money cheats
- Don't edit appearance
- Don't exit without saving
- Don't add sims to the household except for spouses
- Only one kid each generation (unless there are multiples. The first born is heir then)
- Use randomizer for traits
- Choose aspiration (there's no randomizer option in game)
- The family can move as often as they want
- Completing aspirations and careers is optional
Here are the generations and the links to the chapters. I'll try to keep it updated.
Generation 1: Linda Jolie
Traits: Creative, Paranoid, Glutton
Generation 2: Betty Jolie
Aspiration: Musical Genius
Traits: Loves Outdoors, Perfectionist, Materialistic
Generation 3: Danielle Jolie
Aspiration: Spellcraft & Sorcery
Traits: Insider, Vegetarian, Jealous