Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic is coming!

Comments

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    While brooms aren't a thing in the Dresdenverse (at least, not that Harry has mentioned yet), the rest of it should be (more or less) possible. Which is what I was hoping for.

Maybe someone will make a hockey stick CC broom. (Wand would be better, but that might get in the way of animations.)
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Do you think we get ranks and can mentor in witchcraft?
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Do you think we get ranks and can mentor in witchcraft?

This would be a dream. I love me a hierarchy. I had to sort of invent them in my world using the custom career option for all my vampires. They either belonged to the Academy of Blood and had royal rankings or were part of the Vegan Vamps. I also love clubs. I have over 100 clubs in my game save (link in my signature)...I think I have a problem. Total perfectionist!
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Options
    Actually by ranks I meant what Vampire has Fledgling, Experienced, Master, Prime
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    My game crashes since the Moschino pack. Sadly, I don't think this will work on my PC.
  • Options
    islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    Actually by ranks I meant what Vampire has Fledgling, Experienced, Master, Prime

Oh yeah I know, but like I said, it wasn't enough for me. I needed more details so I customised mine a little. I hope there are ranks like this for witches too. I'm worried because it is just a game pack it won't be as fleshed out... but finger crossed!
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Options
    KanyeBrooklynKanyeBrooklyn Posts: 15 Member
    looks amazing !!! :)
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I have not been so excited for a game pack since Vampires. I've seen the odd "What only five lots" comments but really? Seriously? Two WORLDS in one game pack, what more do you want? I wish some could see the amount of work and effort and thought that's gone into this pack.Just take my money already lol
  • Options
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    I have not been so excited for a game pack since Vampires. I've seen the odd "What only five lots" comments but really? Seriously? Two WORLDS in one game pack, what more do you want? I wish some could see the amount of work and effort and thought that's gone into this pack.Just take my money already lol

I know right who cares about Glimmerbrook I'm in it for the magic
  • Options
    Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    edited August 2019
    scREEeEEEEEEEeEeee

Can someone lend me a time machine so I can head to September 10th, download it onto my computer, then head back home (now) and spend an extra almost-month playing with it?

i want it now. what can i do to sneak my way into game changers
    Bloosmoo wrote: »

I know right who cares about Glimmerbrook I'm in it for the magic

you are my people
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Overall it looks rather empty to me. As usual, impressions and reviews a week or two after a new pack releases will be the most telling... likely entertainingly so.
  • Options
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Overall it looks rather empty to me. As usual, impressions and reviews a week or two after a new pack releases will be the most telling... likely entertainingly so.

Empty?!!
  • Options
    B3L7A_G0thB3L7A_G0th Posts: 39 Member
    edited August 2019
    It seems we won't get witch children in this pack, according to one of @ SimGuruNinja's tweets on Twitter

All the animations seem to be reused, and other packs are required to enjoy the full features of the pack.

I'll be passing on this one.
    My Sims ID is KillerRaven125

Send me a friend request on The Sims 3 Exchange website so we can share builds!

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)
  • Options
    B3L7A_G0th wrote: »
    It seems we won't get witch children in this pack, according to one of @SimGuruNinja's tweets on Twitter

All the animations seem to be reused, and other packs are required to enjoy the full features of the pack.

You don't need Cats n Dogs to play this pack?
  • Options
    It seems we won't get witch children in this pack, according to one of @SimGuruNinja's tweets on Twitter

You don't need Cats n Dogs to play this pack?

You do if you want a cat or dog familiar,
    and you need Pet Stuff if you want a rat familiar.

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)
  • Options
    There's 10 familiars to choose from so you don't need pets?

@B3L7A_G0th
  • Options

@B3L7A_G0th

And none of them are cat or dog or rat familiars?

So you need Pet Stuff and Cats and Dogs for the full enjoyment of the pack

• Options
    @B3L7A_G0TH I don't see the issue you don't need My Pet or Cats and Dogs just if you have either you get a 'bonus' mechanic.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    pinkish wrote: »
    Wow everyone is so excited.....I am waiting to see more, so far seems a lot like vampires only with witches. That short trailer didn't give me much to go by, will need more info, reviews, and watch some youtube videos to see how much game play there actually is.

The Livestream on September 6th will go more into detail.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2019

@B3L7A_G0th

It's kinda normal though that they're not gonna give cats/dogs away for free? They've never given pets away for free with another pack. And frankly it wouldn't be fair to the people who paid good money for the C&D EP ;)

I'd rather they include cross-pack features than not. And you do get familiars, which come with this pack. So you get to enjoy the feature. Also, if you really wanted to have pets, you could always buy them like the rest of us :)
  • Options
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member

B3L7A_G0th[/

More like an added bonus. There are plenty of Familiars that come with the pack as a stand-alone. It's unrealistic to expect cats and dogs to be in the pack. Then we would have people flipping out that the EP dedicated to cats and dogs was a "cash grab" and that everyone bought it for nothing.

Packs

@B3L7A_G0th

More like an added bonus. There are plenty of Familiars that come with the pack as a stand-alone. It's unrealistic to expect cats and dogs to be in the pack. Then we would have people flipping out that the EP dedicated to cats and dogs was a "cash grab" and that everyone bought it for nothing.

It's a good thing that cross-pack use is considered in developnent because it adds value and longevity to those who bought those packs. As it should.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member

The Voodoo doll is on there. I've had one sitting in my legacy's junk box for (sim) years, but never really used it. That tears it. Someone from that family is going to be a mage and that voodoo doll will become their familiar.
  • Options
    @DaWaterRat Technically that's just a doll from Mischief and you'd need an actual Voodoo familiar from RoM

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top