Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic is coming!

Comments

• sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    This looks great!! It's beautiful! And those stained glass windows and doors/entryways!! <3<3<3
  • patentpinkpatentpink Posts: 72 Member
    When i went to preorder it looked like it was only for pc and not mac. I hope that isnt right. I will be excited if i can play it on my mac!
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    Okay...I'm excited. Now all I need are my genies and werewolves! LOL But seriously, it LOOKS great. I hope the witches are as great as the vampires! And....I hope vampires can learn magic!
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    This looks amazing EA , I'm soo excited for this pack, October cant come quick enough (console player) definitely getting this, I'm getting the sims 1 making magic/ Harry Potter vibes but also different at the same time, I loved making magic and Harry Potter 😊, just curious but is magic a skill or a life state ? (Am happy either way), I'm once again mind blown :-)

It's a life state! A guru on twitter said that You can choose to make them in CAS, though they wont have a 2nd occult appearances like the rest, OR you can go through the portal and ask a sage to give you ascension
  • scoedscoed Posts: 91 Member
    I am extremely excited for this pack! They had me at spellcasters!
  • jcleaver42jcleaver42 Posts: 24 Member
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    This looks amazing EA , I'm soo excited for this pack, October cant come quick enough (console player) definitely getting this, I'm getting the sims 1 making magic/ Harry Potter vibes but also different at the same time, I loved making magic and Harry Potter 😊, just curious but is magic a skill or a life state ? (Am happy either way), I'm once again mind blown :-)

It's a life state! A guru on twitter said that You can choose to make them in CAS, though they wont have a 2nd occult appearances like the rest, OR you can go through the portal and ask a sage to give you ascension

So, no Vampire Spellcaster then. Oh well.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    patentpink wrote: »
    When i went to preorder it looked like it was only for pc and not mac. I hope that isnt right. I will be excited if i can play it on my mac!

All the games are for PC and Mac, and you can’t preorder Game Packs from my understanding, only Expansion packs.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I'm so excited! I don't play with occults that often but this looks really cool. It looks like we might be getting some good CAS stuff too.
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Wow the Realm looks awesome! <3 I thought RoM would be released until October so I'm so happy now :o All game packs are great, the best of Sims 4. As a supernatural player I can not wait to play it. Thanks!
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Thank you @Coconut27 I'm soo excited for October 15th 😄
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    I’m really excited. It is guaranteed to be at least my second favourite GP and may even become my favourite (vampires is currently my favourite). Have to admit though I’m disappointed that magic is locked behind a life state since that means my vampires can’t use magic. Having said that, I’ve just seen that there’s a potion which will make your sims live forever. So I guess I can have some immortal spellcasters.

I’m happy to see that there will be dragons but I worry that they (and the other familiars) won’t be full pets like cats and dogs. I guess they will probably be as interactive as the dolphins from IL and disappear after your sim is done with whatever spell they are performing.
  • SimsprocfunSimsprocfun Posts: 1,499 Member
    This will blow away any The Sims 4 disbeliever :D

Incredible. This is definitely an innovation in the Sims series. I know some people wanted forever flying town and flying Sims. This is a dream :)
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    YESSSSSSS!!!!! That looked so good. I loved the hairs on the main sims featured in the trailer - about time we got some really good male CAS. All the game play looks exciting. Plus some great build items like the stained glass windows. I need a spell to speed up time as I want the pack now.
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Wow everyone is so excited.....I am waiting to see more, so far seems a lot like vampires only with witches. That short trailer didn't give me much to go by, will need more info, reviews, and watch some youtube videos to see how much game play there actually is.
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yay a pack I'm actually excited for ^_^! I noticed the owl on the cover art...will we get pet owls???
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    CrownSims wrote: »
    Yay a pack I'm actually excited for ^_^! I noticed the owl on the cover art...will we get pet owls???

I think they’re just familiars; same as fairies and dragons.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• rj215arj215a Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm so excited!
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    jcleaver42 wrote: »
    Coconut27 wrote: »

So, no Vampire Spellcaster then. Oh well.

Boo! Vampires need magic too! LOL At least in TS3 vampires could become alchemists and interact with various magical items. I hope that will be the case here too!
  • Xx_ItzLMB_xXXx_ItzLMB_xX Posts: 1 New Member
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS YAYYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYA AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAA AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    It appears limited
  • tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    So excited for this.
    I was so bummed that time was going by so quickly. It's almost the end of Aug. Where has this year gone.

Magic game pack gets annouced.....TIME STOPS.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    CrownSims wrote: »

It looked very like the owl from the Henry Pufferhead pack.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    That owl is a familiar it acts like a drone not that I ever used one. (not sure any pack I own even gives me a drone) Familiars are magical pets that do not need feeding and act like catalysts in that your spellcasting is all the easier with them.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • patentpinkpatentpink Posts: 72 Member
    patentpink wrote: »

All the games are for PC and Mac, and you can’t preorder Game Packs from my understanding, only Expansion packs.

Thank you for answering my sort of questions!
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    In a similar vein to the above poster I have $1,06 on my Origins if I buy a $20 gift card can I buy RoM or do I need to buy a 25 gift card? I live in Ohio if that'll help answer my question.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top