Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So You Want to be a Legacy Founder: A Game Show

ยซ1
ONE HOUSE. EIGHT SIMS. FULL AUTONOMY. NO DIGNITY.

So you want to be a legacy founder, huh? Enjoy the perks of having your story told? To have a large and successful family? To become rich and famous, while your name lives on in legend? Who knows, maybe you'll even be the next Bob the Zombie, or Plutonium Apocalypso? (You won't be, by the way.) Starring in a legacy is a great responsibility, but a great honor that leads to an even greater life.

But not every sim is cut out to lead a story. Only the smartest, strongest, or most entertaining can succeed. And to decide who has the honor of starting off my next legacy challenge, I've made a game for it.

The rules are simple: eight sims go in, but only one can come out on top. They will live together, spend time together, and perform in challenges together. And you, the reader, can vote every so often to decide who deserves to be cut.

Without further ado, here are the eight sims who will lead this legacy.
MFRrZyF.png
Vladislaus Straud IV, 24, is a resident of Forgotten Hollow. A self-described "charming playboy," Vlad has entered the competition to eagerly continue his legacy.

Vlad: "What can I say? I love children. They're very fresh and full of life."

Rl8uWYM.png
Bella Goth, 32, of Willow Creek, describes herself as a simple woman with extravagant tastes. She's mother of two, but looks young enough to be her own daughter.

Bella: "I love Mortimer, but I need a fresh start in life. You try being in a marriage for 20 years and over four games."

2jzIZHP.png
Mrs. Crumplebottom, age unknown, from Downtown. Mrs. Crumplebottom is a feisty old bird who's looking to win the competition.

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "If I win, I can make sure no one else finds love and creates more horrible offspring. I will burn this legacy to the ground with my own two hands!"

lmAwoJj.png
This is Dummy Thicc, Age 20, of Oasis Springs. Unemployed, has no family or skills, and doesn't believe in money. Her traits are Active, Kleptomaniac, and Clumsy. Her Lifetime Want is Successful Lineage.

rVz11Bt.png
C4Bihn3.png
Dummy: "I want to be an artist, but I also want to have a family. I feel like I'd be a great parent."

UhdZLuO.png
Dela Ostrow, 16-25, joins us from the Gallery. As a kid, Dela lived all over the world, shadowing her mumโ€”a globally sought-after fashion photographer. That experience gave Dela an inherent sense of optimism and a deep entrepreneurial spirit. She recently launched her first fashion line, and her unique pieces and global style is starting to get press. Her girlfriend Miaโ€”a designer in her own rightโ€”helps keep her informed of trends outside the fashion industry.

GjVuqcn.png
Dela: "I just want to endear myself to the fanbase. After everyone figured out that I use Photoshop to enhance my looks in photos, people just call me ugly and pass me up. But I think I have a lot to offer, if you'll let me into your hearts."

q5C5kjT.png
Here's a sim who needs no introduction: Don Lothario, 26, of Oasis Springs is here to get down and get lucky. But why would a non-committal sim want to settle down and start a family?

Don: "I just marry someone, WooHoo as much as I can, and have nannies take care of the kids while I live in luxury. But maybe we can do a 100 Baby Challenge instead of a legacy? I think I'd be good at that."

rRF3mK7.png
"... Why does it smell in here?"

mBZHXJE.png
Nancy Landgraab, 42, also joins us from Oasis Springs. She's a married mother of one, a highly successful business woman, and never does anything illegal. We asked her why she wanted to be here, but she didn't say anything. But since we needed 8 sims, she's in.

crBWMn9.png
This is Pedro Bear. Age unknown, location unknown, job and skills unknown, face unknown. His entire look is unknown, because I randomized everything about him except the suit. So he's a mystery even to me.

sAobPoK.png
SUMYf6h.png

In the next update, the house will go through an obstacle course. I already went ahead and played this, and it was a total disaster.
TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited August 2019
    Challenge 1: The Only Obstacle to Your Heart is Your Personality

qT1Zmxe.png
    Eight sims have gathered outside to participate in the first challenge. They don't know what it is, but one thing's for sure: they must win at all costs.

1uw3TIp.png
    Challenge numero uno is the A-Maze-Ing Race. The sims must navigate the maze, cross the moat, reach the house, climb up to the roof, and enter one of the tents. The first two to enter will be safe from the next elimination poll. Any sim who fails to make it inside within six hours will be up for elimination.

rHIDuMI.png
    There are flags scattered throughout the maze. Any sim who finds them will automatically be teleported to the end of the maze and be safe from elimination.

iWlOxfF.png
    But if any sim finds this sign, they automatically lose. They'll be teleported out of the maze and be up for elimination.

ybnW4lS.png
    If a sim doesn't make it to the tent after six hours, they'll have to spend the night outside. And too bad for them, winter is coming.

luVdUrC.png
    The challenge begins, and the sims are off! Everyone is eager to get through the maze and achieve victory.

5oWiHQ1.png
    dSPMKv9.png
    Well, sort of. Since Vlad is the smartest sim, everyone else just follows him, hoping he'll lead them to the exit.

shp3nd9.png
    Vlad: "Are these guys serious? Stupid mortals, like sheep they are. I'll enjoy feasting on them tonight."

9JENi3k.png
    The girls are lagging behind, with Bella in last place.

Rl8uWYM.png
    "You try running in heels... In retrospect, I need more appropriate footwear for these challenges."

gxZFjpD.png
    The gang reaches the pool, but they stop in confusion. Is the water safe? Will one of the other competitors try to drown them if they go in?

pAEIFIN.png
    Vlad: "Are you kidding me? I can't expose my sensitive skin to the sun's rays! We must wait until night if there's to be a fair competition."

HN9Vp1j.png
    Dela throws caution to the win and is the first one to dive in.

KZ17rZu.png
    She sinks to the bottom.

j5yPEAD.png
    Don: "Hey, I'm up for anything that involves me taking my shirt off!"

x3pFeXg.png
    Pedro walks up to Dummy and starts sniffing her hair.

1aSPWUk.png
    Mrs. Crumplebottom isn't angry for once. Instead, she's just confused by what she's seeing. Wisely, she stays back from the others and doesn't let anyone touch her.

wfwD92A.png
    Before any of the others can proceed, Pedro walks up ahead and blocks them. Reasons are unknown, as he refuses to talk.

LTPkNb6.png
    Both Vlad and Crumplebottom give him an earful, but Bella and Dummy are backing him up. Mostly because they don't like the white-hairs and will do anything to spare the world from suffering their offspring.

IoDhx3q.png
    Well, Bella's backing him up. Turns out, Dummy's just going to walk away and let them handle it.

Dummy: "Look, let them deal with the bear. Least he isn't sniffing their hair."

AY7a7zT.png
    But the sun has set, and Vlad uses his impressive speed to zoom by Pedro, jump into the pool and catch up to Dummy. Vlad and Dummy block the entrance to the pool to ensure that the others can't come in, but they can't let the other get ahead of them. It's a matter of principal at this point.

Vlad: "I won't let a beast like you win out against a patrician like me."
    Dummy: "Back your plum up, you reeky-๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ creep."

Ht3SFGH.png
    Pedro watches.

pxoR5c0.png
    Pi6EXuR.png
    And then he takes off and enters a tent.

v2SpGVD.png
    Bella tries to run off and get the flags, but Crumplebottom has her trapped in a conversation. The bird is insisting that Bella show less leg. She's supposed to be a mother and a role-model, not some cheap harlot on the streets of Studio Town.

Time's up! And our winners for the night are...

dTkIftN.png
    ...Dela Ostrow...

KUi4Jd7.png
    ...Don Lothario...

u6y100j.png
    ... And Pedro Bear. As they were the only ones who didn't sabotage themselves with their own stupidity, they are safe from elimination.

In the next update, these eight sims will go to their new home and try to figure out how they'll live together. Expect a few curveballs to spice things up.

Now that you probably have a good idea of everyone's personality and skills, I've put up a poll to see who's made the worst first impression so far. The one with the most votes will be eliminated at the end of next episode. I hope you guys like my story/game/whatever. If you do, I hope to see you vote. Feel free to comment, whether it's to give praise or issue complaints.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Bookmarked. I hope you keep going with this!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    I ditto the above and can't wait to see where this goes. :)
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    Very creative. Two thumbs up.
    edited August 2019
    Elimination 1: You Wanted to Get Victory, But now we get Together
    GALTC2J.png
    When the housemates wake up, they find that the entire lot has changed.

xX2Cws4.png
    What was once an obstacle course was now a shack on stilts.

y9lEh7R.png
    The inside is equipped with a small kitchen/dining room combo.

gPGeM7r.png
    There's an even smaller living room area.

uzdiNbR.png
    All of the housemates share a bedroom. (Except Pedro, who will stay outside in a tent due to complaints from other housemates.)

YFoxkv0.png
    Last and certainly least, the roof is free to explore. Enjoy gardening, beekeeping and nothing else.

1BhuQC9.png
    Dela: "Admittedly, it's not the most glamorous home. But it's better than sleeping in a tent. Especially with Pedro or Don. Eugh!"

pRvmvpS.png
    Seeking shelter from the scorching sunlight, Vlad rushes inside... and is not impressed by what he sees.

Vlad: "I went from a mansion to this?! As much as I despise having guests over, we should have filmed this at my home."

hRjL3eM.png
    Vlad: "It was a humiliating day. First, I find out that my luggage would be arriving late, so I would have to spend the day in my swimming attire. Then, I find out I'm stuck living a den of mediocrity."

HmlImoJ.png
    Meanwhile, Dummy and Dela sit down to watch some TV. Could these two become friends? Or will these couch potatoes turn sour?

DX7pjJc.png
    Dela: "Hi, Dummy! I don't know if we've formally met, but I'm Dela, and I'm a style influencer."

SqIOwwn.png
    Dummy stifles a giggle.

e7hEiIs.png
    And then she bursts out laughing.

Dela: "Did I say something funny? Is there something on my face?"

rKDNYc3.png
    Dummy: "No, I believe you. The girl with the ugly neon hair and the mustard jacket."

W06E8H9.png
    Outside, Nancy yells at a bush.

0uDUxrZ.png
    Also outside, Pedro spends his day of autonomy standing outside and not moving. Really.

j17tdJF.png
    Don is getting to know one of his housemates a little better.

Don: "My, my, Bella! Can I say how lovely you look without your husband?"

kvMVVQn.png
    Bella: "Don, you're going to get far with a silver tongue like that."
    Don: "Flirting isn't the only thing my tongue is good for."

9uDjPGw.png
    Surprisingly, Bella reciprocates the flirting. She does a little pose for the man.

WoDtdmg.png
    But she's also rolling her eyes the second he's not looking.

Vo58kmG.png
    Don: "I can tell Bella's in to me. But for me, it's just a game, y'know? This whole set-up is a big game."

wXfCqBt.png
    "But you know, some games have more than two players."

iLA2CAJ.png
    Crumblebottom: "Get our of my seat, you lothario."

Hy65mBR.png
    Vlad steps in. "It's not your turn, ma'am. Please stand aside, I'm next on the schedule."

EgAZFIs.png
    Dummy: "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

8L1qShQ.png
    Dela: "Excuse me? I wasn't the one who said livetweeting was a valid career. And certainly not one more valid than helping people become confident with their looks."

ut5TVOt.png
    Dummy: "Being an instagram plum isn't a career! You just go to the store, try on clothes and take pictures!"

u4NoCIp.png
    Dela: "My career is WAY MORE than that! And on top of that, I actually get PAID for what I do!"

o6CznAa.png
    Dummy: "Oh, you've done is now, plum!"

wIxsF6V.png
    wZr8BUb.png
    Nancy walks in and yells to break up the fight. Unfortunately, she's unsuccessful.

2HrrmHo.png
    Dela: "I was pretty mad at Dummy. But she's on the chopping block and I'm not. Now, I'm not saying I'll be glad if she's gone tonight, but I won't exactly be sad eith-"

RWbbEZ0.png
    "Mrs. Crumplebottom, please."

Bpmrz3Z.png
    Outside, Nancy successfully defeats a squirrel and claims a prize.

GVCH5qQ.png
    Bella spends her day outside, chatting up a wealthy-looking man.

Bella: "So, I hear you're in the Acting career. You must be bringing in the big Simoleans. But without a beautiful wife and a lovely family, what can you spend it on?"

KMa60mG.png
    Vlad: "This is so frustrating."

GiMRM3X.png
    Crumplebottom: "Give me that chair, Vlad. You've been hogging it for an hour."
    Vlad: "Why do you need it so bad?"

HziwWpd.png
    Crumplebottom: "I don't! As a matter of fact, I have nothing to say."

77iq6pG.png
    "But it's my turn, boney man. And I always get my turn."

nGY2qvF.png
    Vlad: "Somebody stake me."

MXEPKrW.png
    Vlad rises up from his seat and dons a new form.

iMZrcWi.png
    Crumplebottom: "What are you doing, you reprobate?!"

gpwIyFE.png
    Vlad: "Keeping you silent."

NxzFfRE.png
    Vlad drains the old woman of her blood. Then he kicks her in the stomach for good measure.

Vn64EZy.png
    Mrs. Crumplebottom spends the next few hours unconscious.

z5iB1LF.png
    Nancy spent the rest of the day outside, guarding the prize she won from that squirrel."

6zblbX1.png
    Despite having full autonomy, Pedro continued to stand in one place all day long.

Ec9ocxV.png
    But then again, so did Dummy. She refused to leave the flat-screen television alone.

sl4B0nb.png
    Except to pet Nancy, of course.

1ddf9tC.png
    Night falls, it's time for elimination. Those are the chopping block are gathered to face their judgment.

BeD5qS0.png
    Nancy immediately whimpers at the sight of Mrs. Crumplebottom.

jznXZCf.png
    Any final words, Mrs. C?

Crumplebottom: "The woman is right to fear me."

CjJ3mQz.png
    Vlad: "If these are my housemates, I crave the sweet release of elimination."

Dfz7nBA.png
    Dummy: "If I leave, tell Dela I was the one who reported all her Simstragram photos."

RWQilS2.png
    Bella: "I'm not ready to leave just yet. I hope the voters will be kind to their favorite legacy sim?"

We'll see. Now, to see who's going home first...

4VL0mBq.png
    What's this? Nancy Landgraab is running out of the room!

7IUFKXV.png
    tWaWe7y.png
    She left to go bark at the refrigerator.

37lfZA5.png
    Well, not that her leaving the room matters. The audience voted to remove her. Sorry, Nancy, but you're also leaving the house.

Qwn1E8V.png
    Crumplebottom: "Unfortunately for you, we are both safe. You better get ready for me, old man."

3JonQYH.png
    Vlad: "Yes, I'm quite scared of the old bag of skin. Ready whenever you are, mountain troll."

GbVP84N.png
    Crumples gets up to face Vlad, while Dummy and Bella get ready to leave. The older contestants might be kicking, but these two are dead tired and want to sleep.

aUIxGsU.png
    Bella: "Wait! I can fight if it'll impress the readers!"

Next time: Competitive wishing.
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    Great chapter! Sad to see Nancy go, even if I did vote for her elimination.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I was hoping for Nancy to stay. At least the bear is still in the running.
    edited August 2019
    Challenge 2: So Long, and Thanks for all the Wishes
    hQVKojO.png
    Day 3 brings us another challenge.

gPxNYci.png
    Today, our sim-testants will each make a wish at this wishing well. If their wish is granted successfully, they're safe from elimination. If their wish backfires, they risk elimination in the next vote.

usBQPpN.png
    First up, Dela will hopefully wish for plastic surgery.

Dela: "I'm going to wish for a promotion instead."

ZTWBHop.png
    "It turns out you can't. Sims with certain jobs, like the Stylist and Acting career, can't wish for promotions at the well. Oh well."

CKw6h4I.png
    [Dela: So I instead wished for eternal youth.]

qqF7JlC.png
    "Is it working?!"

7eEpEd9.png
    "Aww, yeah, babies! I can feel the years rolling off my body."

rccxBRf.png
    "In retrospect, I should have wished to win this game... I didn't waste my wish, did I? "

a1EIrGu.png
    Vlad: "She wasted her wish."

GKd0nKZ.png
    [Vlad: Since I already have eternal youth and life eternal, I wished for victory.]

JCwQJwP.png
    [Vlad: I ended up inhaling smoke, making me require hospitalization. For this, I was exempt from elimination.]

KYu1Ypw.png
    Don: "Alright, time for the Donster to get his groove on."

ihOdaSx.png
    Crumplebottom: "Not on my watch, you degenerate! Out of my way!"

YwipbI5.png
    Don: "Geez, lady! What's your plum problem?!"

N76lsAF.png
    "The pretty ones always think they can get away with being rude."

IZypHXZ.png
    Crumplebottom: "I'm forking over a perfectly good Simoleon, you decrepit lawn decoration. Give me my youth or give me your life."

ayBqV0r.png
    pjDw5ai.png
    Success! Mrs. Crumplebottom is now at the beginning of her life stage. She's officially two days younger.

wKvRKD6.png
    Crumplebottom: "Great. Two more days of living on this wretched planet."

But you wished for youth.

dWDNmbT.png
    Crumplebottom: "So? Doesn't mean I want it."

IFd5G7X.png
    Next up is Bella. I wonder what she's wishing for?

Bella: "I wish for all my children, past and present, to grow up well."

TpFJX53.png
    "I actually wished for a rich trophy husband. He can make sure the kids grow up well."

WcGGglz.png
    NaAWcQy.png
    The wishing well glows orange, and green and black smoke wrap around Bella. And...

nothing happens.

ZKOldxH.png
    Bella: "I'm not dead! I'm not old! The only way to find out if my wish did or didn't come true is if we wait several days. Therefore, I didn't technically lose! At least not yet!"

JJ0z8F8.png
    Don's turn.

Don: "I wish for the bangin'-est babe in the Earth."

s4sYe0D.png
    Well, this can't be good.

VTBGKAY.png
    6mquRxD.png
    Whomp-Whomp. Don got one of the worst outcomes the wishing well can provide: a ghost bride. Sorry, Don. Enjoy your new girlfriend, Ayaka. Enjoy your loss, too.

O9Wcio4.png
    Don: "What are you talking about?"

VzR8Hu2.png
    "She's fiiiine."

5Y3zbwO.png
    Pedro's turn. He had to be provided his own Simoleon, as he had none of his own. To be specific, we gave him two: the first one, he stuffed into his suit and refused to give it back.

DB4FLTA.png
    281jQfv.png
    I don't know what he wished for, or why he's shivering. But judging from the wishing well's light, it seems to have been a successful wish.

OUjxyAJ.png
    Dela: "I have no idea how to read that bear. So I started writing down everything he does to try and find a pattern in his behavior. Maybe then, I can decipher the enigma that is Pedro Bear."

tjSYBAb.png
    Last but not least, Dummy.

cCwpE21.png
    Dummy: "I wish for Dela to die, or for me to have a body that will make me happy. Either or."

agISbUN.png
    9UC1ltU.png
    "Uh oh."

jrxiv8f.png
    "I'm a ghost now!"

That's unfortunate, Miss Thicc. The good news is that we can reverse it. The bad news is, you're up for elimination.

ZXqJAiP.png
    Dummy: "Reverse it? Are you kidding me? I'm lighter than I've ever been, I can float through walls, and I scared Dela so hard that she plummed her pants!"

AnSOWgu.png
    Unfortunately, ghosts can't have kids in the Sims 4. You won't be able to start a family without first becoming a normal sim.

Dummy: "Oh..."

HKpc1Jk.png
    "You know what? I have a literal eternity become a normal again. I don't need a family right this second. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ guys, I'm out of here."

Lz5HMYV.png
    Since Dummy willfully left the competition, we don't have any losers this time around. And I can say this with confidence because Don seems to have gotten his wish after all.

Since Dummy was eliminated and there are no losers this round (sort of), there will be another challenge round to decide the winners and losers. The losers of that round will be up for elimination, and it will be up to you guys to decide who will go home.

Next time: Fighting dreamers.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    Aw, I love the drama between Dela and Dummy! It was still a great chapter though.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    This is quite funny. Bookmarked to follow.
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    This is a great... uh... story...? so far! Can't wait for the next challenge!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    This is great :joy:
    but why I ship Mrs. Crumplebottom and Vlad
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
    @Simmingal You know what? Same. It's like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object.
    Challenge 3: Fight Clubbing
    z6aMnfZ.png
    The contestants are going to wail on each other. 3 Rounds, 3 winners, 3 losers. Winners are safe from elimination, losers get make-overs that will last until elimination day.

X5brhxv.png
    First up weighing in at 148 lbs: Bella "Legosi" Goth.

VzhYVN1.png
    In this corner, Don "The Con" Lothario has taken off his shirt and pants, despite being repeatedly told that it's not necessary.

TaDkGuJ.png
    The others watch from the sidelines, waiting for their turn in the ring.

12e3sNg.png
    Vladislaus, however, must wait inside until nightfall.

eT6nXtG.png
    The bell rings, and Round 1's contestants approach each other.

Don: "Bella. I wanted your hands on me, I didn't think this is what you had in mind!"

R0xVwjr.png
    At first, Bella pauses. Don is bigger and seemingly stronger than her. Was she out of her league here?

kgfqVDS.png
    Only one way to find out.

Bella: "Mama didn't raise no quitter. Prepare to lose, Donny-boy!"

QxxsH3e.png
    dZAwbOT.png
    Oof.

i3Ay6CM.png
    Meanwhile, the others watch on.

yoehxmV.png
    Except for Mrs. Crumplebottom, who fell asleep.

2vJFrFo.png
    An epic duel of fists and fury commences.

dqRYBor.png
    Until finally, it looks like Bella has the upper hand! She jams her bracelet into Don's eyesocket and jumps on him while he's stumbling.

S97q0DQ.png
    So Don goes down. Thanks to her willingness to fight dirty, Bella wins!

Bella: "Had enough, Lothario?"

4LnVKPp.png
    Don: "You know, I'm more of a lover than a fighter. So how about we take this inside and I pin you down in a different ring?"

wCeUkgL.png
    Bella: "If your flirting made just a little more sense, I'd be slapping the daylights out of you."

RIkyVxB.png
    pnKFh3W.png
    Next up, Della and Pedro. Della is wearing this lovely ensemble she apparently thought looked good. Pedro is wearing the same outfit he always does.

6nQZGl9.png
    Before the fight begin, our fighters take time to razz each other. I think Pedro is trying to T-Pose at her?

Yw63nh1.png
    But Della won't stand for that. She stands UP for that, then yells at him.

Della: "Listen! I don't want to hurt you, but I NEED this victory more than you do. I'm not afraid to do what it takes to win, you hear?"

o5j9lE2.png
    RPx591U.png
    Oof.

UzO260f.png
    Crumplebottom: "Oh, this is good. Takes me back to when I fought those bears."

zHYhLmo.png
    Don: "Which one is the bear again? The fat one or the hairy one?"

GpsRWx7.png
    Vlad: "Hmmph. If only this was a tournament."

IdxRUFG.png
    Surprisingly, it's not the bear who comes out on top, but Della!

Della: "Yeah, you better walk away! ... Sorry about that."

ljVU3yo.png
    Note: After this, she and Pedro got into another scrap. Pedro won this time, so... I guess I count this as a loss for her, too?

InDoG7C.png
    Final round: Vlad vs Crump. Pedro decides to stay at the edge of the ring and watch.

IlqAIVA.png
    Crumplebottom: "I'm not afraid of you. Bring it on, blood-sucker!"

Zjkx9Pn.png
    UuvsXgJ.png
    Vlad: "Right back at you, plum-sucker."

WhsFqYb.png
    Once again, Vlad goes for a gut punch.

Crumplebottom: "Lay your hands off me, you degenerate!"

ty9J5rO.png
    "DIE, NIGHTSPAWN!"

dkDPNyZ.png
    Vlad quickly gains the upper hand, ending the battle almost as quickly as it started.

B6uxvNU.png
    He drops the old woman back to the ring, and she falls to her knees. Crumplebottom, like Della, Don and Pedro, has lost.

0OG2uwL.png
    Vlad: "I knew how this would end the minute this challenge started."

k7xeYuv.png
    If you remember, losers get make-overs. Hopefully, a new coat of blush will cover up those wounds..

UrJVXso.png
    Since Pedro refused to come out of his costume, we had to dye his costume white. Hopefully the bleach and paint didn't mess with him too much.

TlDOFzz.png
    Hey, it's the fashion stylist! Think we can live up to her standards?

K6acjif.png
    I think so.

Della: "Somebody kill me."

aM1tuci.png
    Before...

Xu3KdwC.png
    ... And after.

Qrkj71j.png
    It's hard to improve on perfection, but let's try.

GcpkOxd.png
    I improved on perfection.

With the losers losing, it's time to choose which loser is the biggest loser. Here's the poll.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    poor Mrs.Crumplebottom
    maybe she lost because she forgot her purse
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    Love this! Nancy Landgraab is amazing :D Can't wait for the next episode!

Of course Pedro has 0 votes so far... we all want to see his big reveal :lol:
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Of course Pedro has 0 votes so far... we all want to see his big reveal :lol:
    I like him more now he's a polar bear. I like polar bears.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    poor Mrs.Crumplebottom
    maybe she lost because she forgot her purse

Oh good one! So true. Where are those
    purses when you need one? lol
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Where did the bear store his panhandled simoleon? He has no pockets on since he's not wearing clothes.
    Where did the bear store his panhandled simoleon? He has no pockets on since he's not wearing clothes.
    Don't ask questions you won't want the answers to. And you won't want the answer.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    edited September 2019
    Elimination 2: What's the matter? I thought you did all this to Get Famous?
    E44cSoM.png
    Vlad: "So, the housemate situation fell apart."

EMtjbn7.png
    [Vlad: "Not everyone was willing to let bygones be bygones; as one would expect, violently attacking someone, even if it was all in the name of sport, served only to collapse the already-flimsy relationships of this house."]

Don: "And I'm telling you, there's no way a young adult sim can have a teenage daughter without a little help! You drank a Potion of Youth!"

Aux7V08.png
    Bella: "You better watch your mouth, RuPaul. I worked hard to maintain this look for 20 years, and I didn't need any outside help to do it."

OhD033J.png
    Don: "You seem like the type to use a mod to get pregnant as a teenager."

LhymQ6u.png
    Crumplebottom: "Your outfit is indecent! Young women should not be exposing their buns!"

jPyMxi8.png
    Della: "I'm sorry. I wasn't aware I had a choice in my outfit! Not all of us got to rock the cheap streetwalker look, ma'am!"

82E95ct.png
    Della: "I'll have you know, I can rock any costume better than your bony butt can rock Moschino!"
    Crumplebottom: "I don't know what that is!"

yKTkXtR.png
    Della: "Of course you don't. No one does. No one except someone like me."

[Della: "I don't deserve this. I'm a good, likable person. Any sim who can't see that can burn for all I care, because I know better."]

PPdvC2n.png
    Della: "At least YOU'RE not rude to me, Don."

GRVEMQ8.png
    Don: "I could never be rude to you, Darla. Now, about starting a legacy..."

sSOfEem.png
    Della: "I just remembered, I'm allergic to men!"

m2HaLTJ.png
    And then Della was attacked by a bear.

NzqbRSi.png
    Vlad: "Not that I haven't been enjoying their suffering."

4UbIRwo.png
    [Vlad: "The bear hasn't spoken since the fighting competition. Instead, he just stares at the television, as he had never seen one before."]

iDlt9nZ.png
    Vlad: "Since my sim company is lacking, I spend my time with beings that are only slightly less intelligent than them."

eBIlxVD.png
    [Vlad: "I've been collecting and keeping honey. Once I win this challenge and start my legacy, I will sell my earnings and return to lavish life as soon as I possibly can."]

ksohoQJ.png
    [Don: "Crumplebottom called in a house meeting. I didn't know we had house meetings, but who was I to disagree with the seventh-hottest contestant?"]

Wcft3L3.png
    Crumplebottom: "Listen here, plums-for-brains. As much as I enjoy the violence, as it prevents you all from giving into your hormonal urges, things have gotten out of hand."

cLVSbrb.png
    Vlad: "Are you serious?! You should be encouraging this mayhem! Finally, I have something to watch in this house besides Bear-ried with Children on the television."

Ez1biMT.png
    Don: "Earlier, Della threw hot coffee in my face. Why does she keep doing that?"

7Hjkapf.png
    Bella: "More like, why do you keep falling for it? Ey, Pedro? Ey?"

sH6jbV0.png
    Bella: "... Ey?"

nEoqDuA.png
    Crumplebottom: "The man-harlot is right; the millennial keeps wasting coffee. Where is she, anyway?"

oobv8ar.png
    Vlad: "I believe she's using the facilities."

WuocK6L.png
    Della: "You're a sexy little hotdog, aren't you?"

GG5xyIg.png
    "A sexy little hotdog."

915E3Mz.png
    Vlad: "So what exactly is the plan here?"
    Crumplebottom: "Why are you asking me, idiot? I already did the work, getting everyone together."

Vx4UBWb.png
    Della: "I had a good idea, actually."
    Vlad: "Ah, the girl with purple hair thinks she has a good idea."

jiga0XJ.png
    Della: "I'll ignore that for now, since I'm a nice person, Vlad."

DssM44f.png
    "Picture this: we all lock ourselves in a room with someone. No television, no distractions, no escape. Just two sims, talking and trying to hash it out."

iuNtphJ.png
    "So, for example, we'll lock Don in a room with-"

H655LtO.png
    Bella: "Not it."

kbMmpMi.png
    Vlad: "Not it."

0S82KrJ.png
    Crumplebottom: "Not it."

Della: "Not it. Guess that just leaves..."

vksX59B.png
    Don: "Hello? I really need to pee."

zybTbSO.png
    Don: "Hey, my main man! Do you like... stuff?"

OPPsr4G.png

bscaOpH.png
    "Think, Don. You've been in worse situations before. Like when Katrina caught you with Dina and Nina in the hot tub."

mGs4sSE.png
    Don: "And one, and two, and three..."

pm0YpFU.png
    Della: "And don't you forget it, gramps!"

s8kbALZ.png
    Vlad: "Golly, my word! I guess I have no choice but to listen to you, my queen."
    Della: "Good. Very good."

2nkANVQ.png
    Della: "Now, for my first order: let's team up against the other housemates."

kNNQtQY.png
    Vlad: "So I was partnered up with Della."

6cR7g7s.png
    BiMChPb.png
    [Vlad: "I didn't even bother talking with her. Instead, I just mesmerized her and made her think we spent several hours talking."]

auHRDM4.png
    Crumplebottom: ["I was left with Bella Goth. But since neither of us wanted to talk, we agreed to just ignore each other. It's not like the others were around to see us."]

Crumplebottom: "I detest spiders. They walk around in just their Will-given skin, not a care in the world. Evil."

RXdSkSg.png
    pCjCoQe.png

gNEah5Q.png
    And so the day comes to an end. And with that, it's time to reveal who's going home.

R6pXLjc.png
    Are you nervous, Mrs. Crumplebottom?

Crumplebottom: "No."

Izd6jyy.png
    Della: "I know we had a rough day, Don. But before anything happens, I just want to know that I cherish our friendship."

GgFhFyj.png

6P7pZAP.png
    And the eliminated contestant is...

Crumplebottom: "If it's me, I will break out the handbags, so help me Wright."

V9SOxxL.png
    Della: "Best of luck, everyone!"

P1uMeLw.png
    Don: "Come on, lady viewers. Don't let me down."

YsgEAH5.png
    ... Della Ostrow! She had the most votes of any contestant.

Crumplebottom: "I don't know who that is."

13z9u9P.png
    Della: "WHAT?!"

ZotafWy.png
    "WHICH ONE OF YOU MOTHER-PLUMMERS VOTES FOR ME?! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOVED! I WAS SUPPOSED TO REDEEM MYSELF!"

2x4XXKP.png
    "Stupid simmers. I hope you all rot and your ghosts get culled."

yRBvB94.png
    "Whatever, I have a career waiting for me. I have a life and a future. Good luck in the competition, idiots."

Next time: Mrs. Crumplebottom gets a make-over?!
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    finally a good partner for don :joy:
    edited September 2019
    Challenge 4: Make-Up, Get Up, Get Out There

Keeping this one short, since the last one was probably as difficult to read as it was to write.
    fHP73RB.png
    Bella: "You know, I was really hoping my new haircut would cause some waves in the house. Get some attention?"

mxSDpur.png
    Bella: "But Don and his turtleneck stole my thunder!"

CBpDU2B.png
    Don: "I'm artsy now? If I'm going to found a legacy, I need to make sure my family is recognized for their looks AND smarts?"

IgpVLCl.png
    Vlad: "I must admit, this garment does add a little class to your appearance. I approve."

3FM5T45.png

1TrvXhm.png
    Bella: "No one! No one had anything to say about my hair! Not even Mrs. Crumplebottom, and she always has something to say about everyone."

b1s1QhU.png
    Mrs. Crumplebottom: "Yeah. For once, you did something smart, instead of chasing after ladies of the evening."

IErw3qN.png
    Don't worry, Bella. While your look might not have been well-received, maybe this challenge will help you turn some heads?

kQoln0c.png
    Specifically, towards Mrs. Crumplebottom. Because this challenge will have our contestants/housemates/competitors/rivals competing to see who can make Crumplebottom stylish. Make-up, new clothes, and new accessories will help you paint over this old canvas with a fresh coat of paint.

The winner of this challenge will be decided by the voting audience. If they win, they can send home the contestant they hate the most. There will also be a poll to decide who should be eliminated. So unless the eliminated contestant is also the one the winner hates the most, the next update will see the end of two guests.

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "Why don't I have a reflection?"

So, let's see the looks our sims came up with! First up, Bella Goth.

E6iOvyU.png
    [Bella: "I wanted to go with a mature, classical look. I knew Mrs. Crumplebottom wouldn't want to show off too much skin, and I'm sure no one else but Don would want that, either.

Her beauty comes from strength. The business woman look compliments were frightful and intimidating presence. That intense, domineering personality now expresses power, sophistication, and the power to give you a raise or fire you depending on how she feels. Your career is in her hands.

I also have her an appealing, feminine hairstyle. Doesn't it look great on her?"]

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "I look horrible. Let me guess, Bella Goth chose this look?"

d5VoEeV.png
    [Vlad: "I originally wanted to throw a peacoat over her and be done with it. I didn't want to fret over this woman to much. And regardless, peacoats never go out of style."]

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "Your clothes and sense of style reek almost as badly as you do, Vladislaus Straud."

s7aSKGg.png
    [Vlad: "Alas, I remembered that this was a competition and I must win. So I classed up her look with classic feminine apparel. A look as old as her, radiant and mysterious, and almost enough to forget the troll hiding beneath the mask of make-up."]

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "You've never interacted with a woman before, have you?"

k3B6zgd.png
    Pedro did this.

wZop6rj.png
    [Don: "Hair color, hair style, dress, make-up, shoes, necklace and panties? Everything to the finest detail in order to make this sow's ear into a silk purse?"]

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "Oh my plum. If it weren't for Bella's nightmare, this would be the worst thing in my entire life."

[Don: "Basically, I wanted to give off the air of a mysterious, older beauty? Like the younger wife of an old millionaire, crossed with Morticia Addams?"]

You've seen the looks, so come vote for your favorite. While you're at it, why not seal the fate of one unlucky sim?

Next time: Judgment Day
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    Gordy wrote: ยป
    Challenge 4: Make-Up, Get Up, Get Out There

Keeping this one short, since the last one was probably as difficult to read as it was to write.
    fHP73RB.png
    Bella: "You know, I was really hoping my new haircut would cause some waves in the house. Get some attention?"

mxSDpur.png
    Bella: "But Don and his turtleneck stole my thunder!"

CBpDU2B.png
    Don: "I'm artsy now? If I'm going to found a legacy, I need to make sure my family is recognized for their looks AND smarts?"

IgpVLCl.png
    Vlad: "I must admit, this garment does add a little class to your appearance. I approve."

3FM5T45.png

1TrvXhm.png
    Bella: "No one! No one had anything to say about my hair! Not even Mrs. Crumplebottom, and she always has something to say about everyone."

b1s1QhU.png
    Mrs. Crumplebottom: "Yeah. For once, you did something smart, instead of chasing after ladies of the evening."

IErw3qN.png
    Don't worry, Bella. While your look might not have been well-received, maybe this challenge will help you turn some heads?

kQoln0c.png
    Specifically, towards Mrs. Crumplebottom. Because this challenge will have our contestants/housemates/competitors/rivals competing to see who can make Crumplebottom stylish. Make-up, new clothes, and new accessories will help you paint over this old canvas with a fresh coat of paint.

The winner of this challenge will be decided by the voting audience. If they win, they can send home the contestant they hate the most. There will also be a poll to decide who should be eliminated. So unless the eliminated contestant is also the one the winner hates the most, the next update will see the end of two guests.

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "Why don't I have a reflection?"

So, let's see the looks our sims came up with! First up, Bella Goth.

E6iOvyU.png
    [Bella: "I wanted to go with a mature, classical look. I knew Mrs. Crumplebottom wouldn't want to show off too much skin, and I'm sure no one else but Don would want that, either.

Her beauty comes from strength. The business woman look compliments were frightful and intimidating presence. That intense, domineering personality now expresses power, sophistication, and the power to give you a raise or fire you depending on how she feels. Your career is in her hands.

I also have her an appealing, feminine hairstyle. Doesn't it look great on her?"]

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "I look horrible. Let me guess, Bella Goth chose this look?"

d5VoEeV.png
    [Vlad: "I originally wanted to throw a peacoat over her and be done with it. I didn't want to fret over this woman to much. And regardless, peacoats never go out of style."]

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "Your clothes and sense of style reek almost as badly as you do, Vladislaus Straud."

s7aSKGg.png
    [Vlad: "Alas, I remembered that this was a competition and I must win. So I classed up her look with classic feminine apparel. A look as old as her, radiant and mysterious, and almost enough to forget the troll hiding beneath the mask of make-up."]

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "You've never interacted with a woman before, have you?"

k3B6zgd.png
    Pedro did this.

wZop6rj.png
    [Don: "Hair color, hair style, dress, make-up, shoes, necklace and panties? Everything to the finest detail in order to make this sow's ear into a silk purse?"]

Mrs. Crumplebottom: "Oh my plum. If it weren't for Bella's nightmare, this would be the worst thing in my entire life."

[Don: "Basically, I wanted to give off the air of a mysterious, older beauty? Like the younger wife of an old millionaire, crossed with Morticia Addams?"]

You've seen the looks, so come vote for your favorite. While you're at it, why not seal the fate of one unlucky sim?

Next time: Judgment Day
    Oh my god that last one
    Awwwww
    Vlad gave her his jacket!
    So sweet :bawling: