September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
September 13 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!

Bloodborne Aspiration for Vampires

FrittiFritti Posts: 203 Member
Based on the book Vampires Don't Sleep Alone by Elizabeth Barrial and D. H. Altair, the Bloodborne Aspiration allows your Vampire Sim to explore their ancestry in order to reveal their true nature. Found in its own, new Aspiration category, Supernatural, once selected it grants the bonus trait Observant for sims Teen through Elder. There are four levels to the Aspiration. Upon completion, the Sim will be awarded one of eight unique traits which aligns them irrevocably with a specific vampire house. Each Bloodborne house has a base mood, an additional bonus reward trait, modifiers, whim set and custom moodlets/social interactions (as applicable).

It can be found here: http://modthesims.info/d/631516/bloodborne-aspiration.html

I hope those of you who enjoy playing vampires give it a whirl! You can also check out my other creations by clicking on my name/creator tag at the top of the page (a few traits and a build/buy tuning).