Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Our Cosy Home...

I've started working on my premade-focused save file (a.k.a. my Don't Create a Sim challenge) and I'm wondering about Our Cosy Home. The other gallery house (Commodious Residence) is perfect for the Keye family, but this one just confuses me. Is it supposed to be for the Simmons family? (It seems more likely, considering that the other two Parenthood families are only three Sims each.) The upstairs bedroom at the back of the house on the right looks like it could be Tina and Marie's, and some of the stuff in the one on the left is probably Tony's, but what about Vanessa? Even if the other bed in Tony's room is supposed to be hers (and I don't think they'd still be sharing a room by now), that leaves a whole extra bedroom at the front of the house. That one looks a bit young for her, but maybe her missing trait is Childish. But even if that's the case, where do I put Edgar?

These gallery houses are driving me crazy. XD So, what did you do with it?
#ConsistencyForAliensTS4

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2019
    I think what they did was they had used this same house for different families from Parenthood. But back to Edgar, here is one idea you can easily do.

Move the workout equipment, and then set up Edward's bedroom. Here is what it looks like in the photo.

68411336_1341445306005761_8639229022577885184_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQkSsGbLHg6HACHUXsAGZmI47ix1GTwxNm1BdtTpPSYQLiubhEozOqQMarpMyjpebIb5aChCikjmSEBz1BBihnNP&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=3fdefcd333b5fd29dbc2af72d019db5f&oe=5DC80F93

• AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Thanks for the tip. :) Now all I have to do is work out what to do with Vanessa... (I still have about 20 more premades to find homes for, so it's not urgent, but I'm looking forward to playing the Parenthood families. I might have to do some remodelling...)
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4