Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC babies all over town(s)?

Hey everyone! I have the mod MCCC and all of my sims basically have babies all over town autonomously. I don't want this to keep happening so, how do I make it stop? Thanks!

Comments

• SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    edited August 2019
    If you click on a computer and go to MC Command>MC Pregnancy>Pregnant Sim Selection>Days To Run Checks you can configure when pregnancies pop up. The default setting generates new pregnancies every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. For me, I personally only choose 1 day otherwise it feels like the world is being overpopulated lol. You can also configure NPC sims to only get pregnant when they have a spouse, maximum household offspring, etc.

On the same note, you can also configure days to run checks for NPC sim marriages as well. MC Command>MC Pregnancy>Marriage Sim Selection>Days To Run Checks. This one has the same 3 days to generate by default. Again, I generally set this to only one day otherwise I never have any single sims.

EDIT: If you want them to stop completely, set these generations to not happen on any day ^^
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Awesome! Thanks @SummerStreak , I'll try that :blush:
    @SummerStreak How do I set the generations to not happen on any day?
    Also, I'm having autonomous marriages and relationships happen, how do I stop that? Thank you :blush:
  • SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Samlish I included the way to stop marriages in my first post as well ^^ If you follow those steps and set the generations to not happen on any day, they should stop.

For both, click on each day that is marked with a '>' to deselect them. If no days are marked like that, the generations should stop.

Happy simming!
    Thank you! :blush:
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited August 2019
    Deaderpool has comprehensive details on his website about what settings you need for all of the modules. There's also a very useful new search function:

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/
    Thanks @loubyloulou ! :blush:
  • zertxyzertxy Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey I also have this problem, I keep getting notifications that townies are pregnant and now almost everyone is pregnant. I have it set to only married sims and no days are selected for the generations but I am still getting pregnant sims. The days to run checks are also all unselected. If anyone could help, that would be great :smiley:
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    If you click on a computer and go to MC Command>MC Pregnancy>Pregnant Sim Selection>Days To Run Checks you can configure when pregnancies pop up. The default setting generates new pregnancies every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. For me, I personally only choose 1 day otherwise it feels like the world is being overpopulated lol. You can also configure NPC sims to only get pregnant when they have a spouse, maximum household offspring, etc.

On the same note, you can also configure days to run checks for NPC sim marriages as well. MC Command>MC Pregnancy>Marriage Sim Selection>Days To Run Checks. This one has the same 3 days to generate by default. Again, I generally set this to only one day otherwise I never have any single sims.

EDIT: If you want them to stop completely, set these generations to not happen on any day ^^

I didn't know about that, thanks a lot for the information! I had babies everywhere as well and wanted my Sim households to breathe a bit. ;)
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    It seems like all of the females in my save are pregnant most of the time.
    Problem is, none of them give birth.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I had the same problem, an astounding number of sims crammed in every house. I had to delete 5 or 6 of them. I went back in and all but shutdown pregancy which has helped a great deal. I only have a few households with more than 4 or 5 sims, thank heavens. The reason I wanted MCCC to begin with was for story progression and to build population. I learned not to wish for something lest you get it, lol.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,452 Member
    Back when I was playing Pinstar's Legacy Challenge, the rules state you have to keep your heirs in the same house and you weren't free to move your family around. Consequently (since mods such as MCCC would be cheating) my town basically died out. I'm finding it amusing, since I haven't set MCCC to generate babies (must be a default), I too am suddenly finding all kinds of Sims in the family way. Doesn't bother me, yet. We'll see if it becomes too much. But, for now I'm okay. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/