Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to take a selfie with the tripod

I've been playing a photography sim and my idea for him is that he's a bit full of himself and I'd like to cover his home with photos of himself. I've also been slowly buying him camera equipment as he's working his way up to joining the career.

anyways, he's bought a camera from gtw worth 670 and i got him the tripod and i've been trying to figure out how to take a photo of himself but i've not been able to figure it out...do i need the camera that came with moschino stuff or am i missing something to take a photo of my sim on his own?

thanks for any input.

Comments

• Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    From what I remember from the Livestream is you can't take a picture of yourself with the tripod. You need to choose either 'Take Picture of...' or 'Take Picture with...', and a sim cannot select themselves.

Which is... unfortunate, because if you take a picture with another sim, they set a timer & stand in front of the camera, but can't do this with themselves? You might need a photography goblin. Have the sim clone themselves with the GTW science object.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    I've been playing a photography sim and my idea for him is that he's a bit full of himself and I'd like to cover his home with photos of himself. I've also been slowly buying him camera equipment as he's working his way up to joining the career.

anyways, he's bought a camera from gtw worth 670 and i got him the tripod and i've been trying to figure out how to take a photo of himself but i've not been able to figure it out...do i need the camera that came with moschino stuff or am i missing something to take a photo of my sim on his own?

thanks for any input.

There is supposed to be a timer on the tripod.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited August 2019
    I've only taken pictures with others so far that way. I tried once this morning but no option came up to take a shot of your character only that I could find.
    Ohh I love the idea of a photo-goblin if I can't thanks @Lionflash !
    egTcBMc.png