Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which would you want as the next pack

Which would you want as the next pack 330 votes

Farming
51%
Akl500Pcatmom1987GalacticGalSandySimLaBlue0314jeepjeepcatbandit5alexspoom13IceyJjeLlyBeAn1573storyymischiefluveraelias24sillehbeeBloodC24Animastarapplefeather2AlrynnKariussaIsb917 171 votes
Medieval
21%
lisamwittoveronimhappyBloosmooilovejewel17Mariefoxprice83MagicWatermelonJestTruscoedshygirlthistle0tattooKaeChan2089gothprincess4evermlmeadowsMilutinMujovicHestiataydeviliekponiezjlapaohalloweenchild 71 votes
Outer space
13%
ibaeshaCAyradyssCamkatWritin_RegvessmeMagdaleenaIObelleMoon_Willowirishluck1986Froilkittymeowaffleck11rjpp2208ryttu3kStutumQuaayKiwicantdieFanPhoriahappyopiLivinity 44 votes
Cars
13%
windweaverBreeSashaIcewolfdjacquelynstewaprilroselove7680RainbowSimQueenbabajayneferret9005friendlysimmersgoodcakebaker62catloverplayerBabykittyjadeRavager619Frieaannaliese39kendallranSigzy05ElderSimChildAlphaFFrog 44 votes

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Cars
    I'm not sure... it would depend on what the pack includes. I definitely want cars/bikes/carpools etc. though. Farming would be my second choice or even my first if it includes horses and horse riding. I would prefer to have either werewolves or a romance pack next though.

I am a bit of a history nerd, so medieval would interest me, even as a separate sandbox game. Outer space doesn't interest me as much but I could be swayed if it means an update for aliens.
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    Outer space
    Outer space would be so cool though??? I'd get it in a heartbeat if they did it
  • GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    Farming
    I voted for farms. Hope they include a carnival theme. I would also like cars. Teaching teen to drive was good. I don't think medevil would fit in the sims world. I'm not interested in outer space or aliens at this time, maybe in the future. I think those who want it should have it. I wish we had a turn off aliens option in the game now.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Medieval
    I'm not interested in cars or outer space at all and I go back and forth on how much I'd use farming, so definitely medieval for me!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited August 2019
    Medieval
    Anything that gives me “peasant” looking clothes or raggedy dirty cloths and worn out furniture would be great. Less is more. Having a variety of Sims walking around looks fun.

I’d like to see some rich Sims walk around in raggedy clothes, poor fashion choices and basically all around they don’t care about what they wear.

Something inspired by Champs Le Sims / Monte Vista.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Cars
    Honestly none, but if I had to pick, cars. I'm not interested in anything else on that list tbh.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Outer space
    I guess out of these outer space, since I'd like a playable alien world. Medieval would be choice two. But I think I'd be more interested in something family oriented, with a better family tree, extended family connections, and more for all the life stages (especially elder).
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Do I have to choose one of the above options? Because frankly, the only option that even remotely interests me is cars, and I'd much rather have something like University, or active school, or better babies.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Farming
    Farming for sure please!!! then cars! :)
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    None of those.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Farming
    Farming would be really cool actually. We already even have that table that can be placed in your sims yard to sell stuff so they could easily redesign that to look like a farm stand. I’d love it if chickens lay eggs and you can cook with those eggs or decorate them for the bunny day holiday.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    Farming
    ...after university :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Outer space
    This was the first poll I ever created and it was alot of fun to read everyone's comments I think polls are a good way of understanding what everyone likes and doesn't like. I wanted to thank everyone for participating in my first poll creation. 😀😀😀

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Univ.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Cars
    Cars I need them in my game. It could include cars,a mechanic career,car washes,teaching teens to drive and a destination location with inns and a grand canyon lookout. This could also bring back the small telescopes which are badly needed.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Farming
    I don’t want a medieval EP or GP at all.

The others I would probably eventually get. I can see outer space being a GP as we already have Aliens in the game.

I would like Cars but only if it came with other vehicles(multi-sim boats, bikes etc)

Farming I do really want in my game.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Medieval
    medieval, anything that can both be used for vampires and fairytale-ish things is what I adore.
    not interested in cars at all.
    everything else depends on the actual content, I am not very interested in farming but if it came with new animals/pets I might quite like it.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Outer space
    Medieval has so many possibilities, but is it better as a while separate games in another time. How can it be incorporated in the modern world of the sims 4. Those are the things I always wondered. Can it be a world where your sims don't use phones and have off the grid living. what would happen to the neighbors that come in from other areas? The sims medieval as a separate game has been done before, but with the new graphic style the world of the sims has in the sims 4 it would look very interesting and different.
  • JurnéEndsJurnéEnds Posts: 59 Member
    Outer space
    All the ideas would be cool beans to me so I’m open. I would love more space just to do more with my aliens and weird alien stuff 😂
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Cars
    From these options easily cars it would improve the game so much for me so much can be done with it. Not to mention it will add in realism I'm looking for poofing does not cut it and adds no game play.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • LumikkaLumikka Posts: 25 Member
    I'm not interested in any of the ones listed, I'd love to have a music, romance or free-time activities kind of expansion :)
  • BulmaBunnyBulmaBunny Posts: 15 Member
    Outer space
    outerspace would be pretty cool i suppose, expanding variations of alien sims perhaps
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,408 Member
    Medieval
    I'm kind of torn between medieval and outer space. Basically anything but the present.

For medieval I really hope we can play without modern technology. And that does not equal off the grid. This trait simply disables technology but I would like alternatives. For example write books with pen and paper, send letters preferably by pigeon post instead of text messages, cooking in a fireplace,...

Space sounds great too. Lots of futuristic design and more variety in aliens.

Farming could be interesting, depending on what the gameplay is. Cars are not really a must for me.
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    University and I wonder why it is not on the list
  • LostLambLostLamb Posts: 26 Member
    Farming
    Farming 100%. Don't even have to have horses. Though university would be awesome