Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which world architecture would you like to inspire an SP?

Since there was a lot of people mentioning in my last architecture poll that they wanted more culturally diverse architecture options, i decided to make this poll. Choosing one doesn't mean we would never get other architectural style in a future pack, i would suggest you to pinpoint which sub-architectural style inside the cultural-architectural style would you prefer.

Which world architecture would you like to inspire an SP? 52 votes

Chinese (with outcomes varying from the old Shanxi architecture to the modern Shangai architecture);
15%
trifidmeerkatVuloriSo_MoneyRedShoe7mebagl15RexZhengxstxrrysequenceSharonia 8 votes
Indian (with outcomes varying from the remote Hoysala architecture to the contemporary Indian architecture);
5%
BridgetKVDrakosMaed 3 votes
Indonesia (with outcomes varying from the traditional Batak architecture to the post-independence Indonesian architecture);
1%
Hestia 1 vote
Brazil (with outcomes varying from the classic Colonial architecture to the ultramodern Niemeyer architecture);
1%
Karon 1 vote
Pakistan (with outcomes varying from the ancient Mughal architecture to the newer Pakistani architecture);
3%
jeepjeepcatamber_ilumire 2 votes
Nigeria (with outcomes varying from the pre-colonial Eko architecture to the current Afromodernistic architecture);
5%
Mizz_Triceygoodcakebaker62DaWaterRat 3 votes
Bangladesh (with outcomes varying from the early Pala Buddhist architecture to the present-day Bangladeshi architecture);
1%
Hyper_Key 1 vote
Russia (with outcomes varying from the pre-christian Slavic architecture to the post-soviet union New Classical architecture);
13%
overonDoloresGreyChadSims2PotterheadSimpoltergeistAirakaleJasonschick80 7 votes
Japan (with outcomes varying from the traditional Asuka and Nara architecture to the futuristic Reiwa era architecture);
25%
bshag4lvColorist40Writin_RegIsb917alejandro15039BluelleLustianiciataydevTerraAtreya33NeenzpetewentosDtNicole 13 votes
Other.
25%
LaBlue0314Mariefoxprice83SPARKY1922annaliese39catitude5SavvySimmieOldeseadoggeAbraKadabraRiverX2BananasPeppermixSERVERFRACatzillajj_____ 13 votes

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Brazil (with outcomes varying from the classic Colonial architecture to the ultramodern Niemeyer architecture);
    I was born and raised in a city designed by Oscar Niemeyer, and this architect's buildings inspire me for being so exotic and futuristic, alien like. That's why I had to choose this option. But I would also like to see at least a little of everything.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Other.
    I'd like to see the Spanish Moorish architecture like the Alhambra and the Alcazar.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Art Deco and Brutalism.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Pakistan (with outcomes varying from the ancient Mughal architecture to the newer Pakistani architecture);
    I'd love them all! But I'd really love some Mughal or Middle Eastern architecture. Closely followed by Nigerian. Especially as they're themes we've not really seen before in TS4.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Other.
    I clicked other as I would love a city such as france or egypt as I love those worlds in S3 too but because we already had those I doubt they would be redone so any beautiful european city or middle eastern country :)
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Other.
    I really need some scandinavian architecture and designs..
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    I clicked other as I would love a city such as france or egypt as I love those worlds in S3 too but because we already had those I doubt they would be redone so any beautiful european city or middle eastern country :)

I would love if they remade in Sims 4 worlds from previous gamelike Champs Les Sims, Al Simhara, Shang Simla, Monte Vista, etc... that would be amazing.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other.
    Mediterranean
  • RiverX2BananasRiverX2Bananas Posts: 58 Member
    Other.
    I would like to have different styles from all around the world, but what I mostly miss is simple, (Fenno-)Scandinavian style. IKEA pack has been by far my favorite stuff pack ever for that reason. So many of these Sims objects and materials in build and buy catalogs are just too bulky, too busy and nothing matches.
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Other.
    More culturally diverse architecture styles are welcome for sure, different styles from all around the world. I don't have one or two that I prefer more. The more of different kinds the better! :)
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Japan (with outcomes varying from the traditional Asuka and Nara architecture to the futuristic Reiwa era architecture);
    I love the Japanese styles, so peaceful and serene architectural styles...I've always loved the Japanese decor so a sp would be very exciting for me.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Other.
    Western Europe as it's relatively straight forward yet interesting. Second place would be Russian, but the older buildings are often intricate/complex (St. Basil's in Moskva, for example) and I doubt the current EA team is capable of rendering properly.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    I picked Japan because I loved so much the Japanese architecture and items in Sims 2, but all of these sound cool. :smiley:
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    A set with Asian architecture would be interesting, but this could be a combination of Japanese and Chinese.

And also Mediterranean architecture would be nice, but preferably with a world set in this area.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Other.
    Scandinavia.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Indonesia (with outcomes varying from the traditional Batak architecture to the post-independence Indonesian architecture);
    I'm Indonesian... so... I am biased on that vote. :D
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited August 2019
    Chinese (with outcomes varying from the old Shanxi architecture to the modern Shangai architecture);
    I think traditional Chinese architecture is very beautiful.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Other.
    I voted the way I did because I would love to see a little of all of the above.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Other.
    My top two picks would be Chinese and Japanese architectural styles. I'd also enjoy Spanish Moorish architecture like the Alhambra and the Alcazar as @Mariefoxprice83 said above.