Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tomorrow's style bug?

simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
I have this gig atm. I am to take 5 photos of sims in formal wear using the camera and tripod. I have done this but it is not registering it as done. It's still 0/5 even though I have taken a ton of photo's. I tried having them pose in front of the screens, just taking a photo of..... Using the camera on tripod, without the tripod and using my phone. Nothing completes the task. has anyone managed to do it and if so, how?
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I used a camera from buy mode, and it worked. I just took 5 pictures of the same sim and it accepted it.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I did too. It wasn't the most expensive one but it didn't work. I tried one from the catalogue and my phone nothing I do counts. Upside, I've made a ton of friends in such a short space of time though lol
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Have you placed a mark on the ground for the model to stand on? It sounds like that may be the problem.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
    Yes, I tried with a marker and without. It's weird because the job that needed me to take a photo of someone in everyday worked no trouble. I tried everything I could think of. Asked them to change using the freelancer menu, the normal menu, someone already in formal. With the tripod and without, using the markers and without. Using my camera and the phone. Nothing.
    It must have been something to do with the formal wear or the job (fashion darlings?) I failed to do the job but I have done 3 more since and was able to do those no trouble at all.
  • kewl_caseykewl_casey Posts: 1 New Member
    I was having this problem too. I cleared my cache and it seemed to solve it!