August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Photos Disappearing From Inventory

Okay, so I do a small YouTube channel and am doing a legacy challenge. I was recording, so I have a video of everything I did. I wanted my founder's stepson to take family photos, so I did. And...they all disappeared. The few photos my founder took were fine, as were the wedding photos the stepson took. But all the other photos are GONE. I thought maybe this was related to Moschino Stuff (which I don't have yet) but after some searching apparently there is a glitch that eats inventory, and it's been around a while, and apparently got worse with Island Living.

My question is: is there a way to get these things back? I haven't saved yet just in case there's something I can do to bring these photos back, or am I just going to have to accept my photos are gone and the family photo idea is ruined?

I looked at the tech section but all those posts seem old so I posted here. Please feel free to move this to a more appropriate place, I just wanted some answers.
Sims YouTube
Twitter
Gallery ID: jacechu06

Comments

• jacechujacechu Posts: 87 Member
    Anyone have any suggestions? I've had my game open and unsaved just in case there's something I can do before saving to bring my Sim's photos back to his inventory. Does anyone know if they might pop back up if I save and exit?
    Sims YouTube
    Twitter
  • jacechujacechu Posts: 87 Member
    Never mind on giving me ideas on attempts to recover my photos. I've already exited without saving and will just play through the episode again, making sure I save after pictures. . Either that or travel back home and put them on the walls. I can only assume by the silence that this must not be real common; if many people were having this problem, I assume I'd have gotten a few replies by now. I'm still quite upset about it, as the main reason I want Moschino Stuff pack is the photography career, and photos in inventory being eaten while traveling may make the career unplayable. I recommend to everyone saving after taking pictures.
    Sims YouTube
    Twitter