August 22 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.
August 23 - Ready for the Friday Highlight? Check it out here!
August 15 - We have updated the forum rules. Learn more here.

Tell me about your criminal gangs

I’ve never had a criminal gang before, but I’m planning on making 2 rival gangs for my current save eventually. I would love to hear about your gangs, how you set them up, what you did with them, if they had gang headquarters, funny or surprising things they did, stuff like that, so I can get ideas. Screenshots welcome if you have them.

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,102 Member
    I have a biker gang called the Desert Knives in Oasis Springs, they're not all that criminal as of now, but they're slowly becoming more violent because of their rivalry with another gang, the Fangs (they really need a better name) in the same part of town. There are no headquarters as of yet. As for surprising things, a member of the Fangs flirted with the girlfriend of the Desert Knives's leader and she responded pretty well... I really haven't played them as much as I would like, thank you for reminding me of them.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 3,048 Member
    I am using a gang mod from Basemental. They have preset names and both have headquarters. It has been quite interesting to say the least. I have a right hand man, enforcers, low level members that I send out on missions etc. I haven't started any wars yet. I am working on how I want to run the gang themselves. I play rotationally so I haven't been back around to the gang leaders' house yet but I cannot wait..LOL
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 713 Member
    @citysimmer I like both of your gang names! That is awesome that those 2 sims have kind of a potential romeo/juliet thing going on.

@keekee53 I checked out that mod. It looks awesome!! Thanks for the tip.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,272 Member
    I am more into Shangrila and Utopia type of game play - so I don't do criminal personalities in my game to often. I had one criminal dad who I keep making do nice things - just does not work out for me.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 416 Member
    I've been wanting to take part in some of the "Extreme" mods that people like Sacrificial makes, but at the same time I like to post screenshots of my legacy here and I know posting pictures that include mods that "Raise the rating of the game" (like the mods I am eyeing up) is strictly against the rules. But if I started a gang I'd make the Ghostbusters. They just go around picking fights with all the ghosts I have inhabiting the public lots.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 1,945 Member
    I had two rival gangs once called The Narwhal Casuals and The Narwhal Riffs. No prizes for guessing which hangout they shared!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 2,709 Member
    Something I was working on but didn't finish yet...are rival teen bullies for my misfit teen gang. My misfits include a couple of alternative geniuses, some throwback hippie children and a witch. I wanted to create some drama by making a new gang of troublemakers who pick on them, but I also want an interesting background for each of them. It's still a work in progress but I'm looking forward to seeing the random fights in the parks.

One day when all of my Vampire children are older, things will get very interesting.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 500 Member
    I have a few

Newcrest Widths: A reformatory school/juvenile hall. Officially, they're supposed to try and step away from illicit activities. But the club has a "be mean to Newcrest Height sims" (from the fancy prep school nearby) so they regularly get into these little turf wars. Their "base" is their school, but I have it set to a local lounge where some of the NH sims go, so they can pick fights with them.

Golden Empire: All the rich "leader" sims of each neighborhood (The Goths, Fengs, Landgraabs, Vlad, etc.) have this secret cabal where they control everything in the world from behind the curtain. They also constantly backstab each other, make secret alliances and work to take over other lands: the Frosts of Newcrest were able to usurp control of StrangerVille from the Roswells, and a vampire that defeated and depowered Vlad took control over Forgotten Hollow. Their base is the Frosts' mansion, where they hold meetings under the guise of wealthy dinner parties.

The Lanas: From an old playthrough story I did. My sim, Lana, and her minions (Each of them also named Lana) just go around and insult, pick fights, and otherwise bully people. No reason for it, other than that they're jerks.

I'm also working on San Myshuno street gangs, but the three-club limit for sims makes forming the groups a pain.