Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino or My First Pet?

2...Next

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    My First Pet Stuff
    In my eyes they are both minor additions that are best shoved into a bundle as a bonus. I did so with MFP and will do so again with Moschino.

That said, MFP might win by a small margin on account of being more useful for everyday gameplay. Especially families with children will naturally have a small pet, whereas few sims will be professional photographers (or dedicated hobbyists).
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    I like em both!
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    Moschino will be used constantly in my game, except for a couple of the clothing items. I rarely ever use anything from MFPS.
  • petewentospetewentos Posts: 90 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    I really like most of the items from the Moschino Stuff Pack and I don't really think I'd use a lot of the stuff from the My First Pet Stuff Pack so either way, I'd still choose Moschino over My First Pet any day.
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44708035316c432e5b02f0&rid=giphy.gif
    i just got so emo, i fell apart.
    origin id: petewentos
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    MOSCHINO

For a stuff pack, it as so many nice buy mode. i love some of the clothing, jackets and pants and skirts to match, and the hair, and career and improvements to photography skill.

its a great pack, worth it for the price B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    I like them both and a number of my sims have hamsters or rats but... I'm going to get more gameplay with Moschino in the long run.
    egTcBMc.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    I never thought I'd be voting for the Moschino stuff pack over anything else, but having spent most of my day going through all the new content I'd definitely say it's the better pack imo. The BB items initially sold it for me and though there isn't a lot to choose from in CAS, the items they've added are probably the least offensive fashion-wise which I was a little worried about at first knowing that everything was being based from the Moschino brand :#

Plus the new photography options are going to add a whole lot of creativity to this game whereas there's really nothing exciting to MFPS besides a handful of wall decals, a few pet beds and a few caged rodents which really shouldn't have been left out of the base Pets game. Didn't expect to feel more like I'd wasted my money over MFPS than Moschino.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    mainly for the new photography carreer.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    Moschino Stuff and not for the Moschino Stuff the clothing is hideous and un-useable the photography update is decent not great and some of the build mode is nice.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    My First Pet Stuff
    There's literally TWO things I really like in the Moschino pack (the t-shirt and the wallpaper), and love My First Pet. I'm glad I didn't waste my money on Moschino (my bf bought it for me).
    1500x500.jpg
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited August 2019
    Moschino Stuff
    i have nothing to want mfps for anyway since i detest putting costumes on animals irl and in game and dont care for rodents in my game at all

and meanwhile moschino annoys me it comes with some nice b/b , good leather stuff and boots for cas and photography upgrade(which was petty to put in stuff pack but whatever i think ive complained enough about that already)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    My First Pet Stuff
    Love them both. My sims children love their pets. When I was a child I wanted a mouse so much, but my mother was afraid of mice. There isn’t enough for children to do, so I picked this one. I like the extra children’s furniture that matches the cats and dogs children’s furniture too. I would love for them to include some small terrariums that have lizards, tarantula’s and snakes, (which fit on a table, end table, bookshelf, counter, dresser or floor.) and of course some birds and rabbits. that children can play with and feed too. I have one sim child that is fascinated with animals.... they have frogs and insects too. Maybe they could include a few of these pets with a farming pack, and or university.

But, I also like the idea of a photography free lancer career, the tripod, and more ways to take pictures, backdrops etc.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    My First Pet Stuff
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I voted the way I did because it gives your sim a career that works with the photography skill, and actually makes it useful.

It was useful before too. I have a photographer that goes around different places to take pictures to sell in his photography store. He is also good to move in with couples for their wedding to take pictures of it.....but that tri-pod and the floor marks will make the pictures even better.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited August 2019
    My First Pet Stuff
    I like them both, but I can't say either are among my favourites. Moschino is arguably 'better' since it adds a career and photography features, but after giving it some thought, I think I slightly prefer MFP. I just love animals, and the hamster and BB items are great for younger sims. Moschino has some nice BB items too, but I don't often go for modern styles. I'm not keen on brands either and, while the CAS items aren't too 'crazy' for the most part, there are only a few items I like and I can't see many of my sims (particularly my male sims) wearing them. So MFP is probably the one I will use the most, although I will enjoy the new photography features (which part of me feels already should have been there for GTW).
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    At least 'Moschino' isn't a DLC for DLC... 'My First Pet' literally requires you to own 'Cats & Dogs' in order to access all the content... also, it introduces stuff that SHOULD'VE already been included in 'Cats & Dogs' to begin with.

'My First Pet' still remains the ONLY Sims pack I have NEVER purchased! I don't support DLC for DLC.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg