August 22 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.
August 23 - Ready for the Friday Highlight? Check it out here!
August 15 - We have updated the forum rules. Learn more here.

Which base game chad always ends up becoming your husband in the end?

2...Next

Comments

  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 3,033 Member
    Don Lothario
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What do you mean by “Chad”?

    Dude, man, etc.
    pridefi.jpg?resize=1000%2C400&ssl=1
    Support The LGBTQ Community
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 255 Member
    edited August 14
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What do you mean by “Chad”?

    Really depends on who you ask, but....basically a really good-looking guy, full of self-confidence, usually fit, always gets what he wants because of background or personal charisma. Basically, the guy all other guys envy. "Chad" is often used as an insult by neckbeards and the like for any guy who can manage shower, shaving, and talking to women.
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 331 Member
    edited August 14
    Other
    So far every sim listed is a husband of one of my sims, plus Don. As well as Marcus Flex, Paola Rocco, Raj Rasoya, Sergio Romeo, Caleb Vatore from other worlds...I’m testing out what everyone’s kids would look like.
  • ElaineenicoleeElaineenicolee Posts: 57 Member
    Other
    Honestly I find all those sims so gross I avoid them like the plague. I have had my sims date Vlad and Bob Pancakes, who are the total opposites of a Chad. I have all my lesbian sims pursue Bella Goth. But yeah that’s it. Lately I’ve been deleting premade & creating Chads of my own though.
  • theaethanrealmtheaethanrealm Posts: 58 Member
    wow there are a lot more "others" than i was expecting haha, maybe im just boring
    origin id - theaethanrealm
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 1,857 Member
    edited August 14
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What do you mean by “Chad”?

    Really depends on who you ask, but....basically a really good-looking guy, full of self-confidence, usually fit, always gets what he wants because of background or personal charisma. Basically, the guy all other guys envy. "Chad" is often used as an insult by neckbeards and the like for any guy who can manage shower, shaving, and talking to women.

    Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this the sort of label that usually gets this entire forum up in arms? Gurus included? It doesn’t bother me, but I’m a bit surprised at the lack of objection.
  • theaethanrealmtheaethanrealm Posts: 58 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What do you mean by “Chad”?

    Really depends on who you ask, but....basically a really good-looking guy, full of self-confidence, usually fit, always gets what he wants because of background or personal charisma. Basically, the guy all other guys envy. "Chad" is often used as an insult by neckbeards and the like for any guy who can manage shower, shaving, and talking to women.

    Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this the sort of label that usually gets this entire forum up in arms? Gurus included? It doesn’t bother me, but I’m a bit surprised at the lack of objection.

    i didnt mean to offend anyone, i just thought it was a funny title...
    origin id - theaethanrealm
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited August 15
    So_Money wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What do you mean by “Chad”?

    Really depends on who you ask, but....basically a really good-looking guy, full of self-confidence, usually fit, always gets what he wants because of background or personal charisma. Basically, the guy all other guys envy. "Chad" is often used as an insult by neckbeards and the like for any guy who can manage shower, shaving, and talking to women.

    Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this the sort of label that usually gets this entire forum up in arms? Gurus included? It doesn’t bother me, but I’m a bit surprised at the lack of objection.

    PFFFT they named one of the sims Lothario. Dictionary definition incoming...

    a man who behaves selfishly and irresponsibly in his sexual relationships with women.
    "they are seduced by a handsome Lothario who gains control of their financial affairs"

    Sounds like a label to me. I don't see an issue with the comment.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 1,857 Member
    @theaethanrealm

    :) No worries, I’m not offended. I’m just wondering why nobody else is and if there might be a double standard here.
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,720 Member
    edited August 15
    @So_Money @theaethanrealm I was thinking about that old game Dream Date

    Maybe I mean Mystery Date
  • keene61keene61 Posts: 214 Member
    Johnny Zest
    Johnny Zest but mainly becuase he literally stalks my sims until they breakdown and accept his love.

    I may or may not have always played his household like that in a reverse 100 baby challenge way...
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 2,526 Member
    Don Lothario
    Most def. I have married alot of my single lady sims with Don Lothario , he's just gorgeous imo.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 7,886 Member
    Other
    Definitely Travis Scott. He's the easiest to tweak and he has great genes. My first sim I made after S4 release married Travis, they only had one daughter but she was gorgeous.
    "Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you are wrong." :p
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 2,685 Member
    My Sims don't get married but one of my Dracula's Brides had a secret affair with Master Vlad to harvest his loins because Dracula wasn't producing (failed, but her breeding with Drac ended successfully. There was a tense moment before finding out whose child it was, haha.) And my "Witch" seduced Caleb so now they have an illegitimate demon child, lol.
  • theaethanrealmtheaethanrealm Posts: 58 Member
    huh i guess travis scott shouls have been one of the options lmao
    origin id - theaethanrealm
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 384 Member
    JC1979 wrote: »
    So far every sim listed is a husband of one of my sims, plus Don. As well as Marcus Flex, Paola Rocco, Raj Rasoya, Sergio Romeo, Caleb Vatore from other worlds...I’m testing out what everyone’s kids would look like.

    Ha, I forgot about Marcus and Paolo, they've definitely found their way into a fair share of my sim families (even if Marcus' daughters always look like clones of their dad)
  • bellagoth_bellagoth_ Posts: 8 New Member
    Other
    not from the base game but caleb vatore
  • kaylin205kaylin205 Posts: 152 Member
    None, I remove all of the npc out of the game and replace them with player made sims.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 768 Member
    Don Lothario
    Don mostly but J and Paolo are pretty close seconds.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top