Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Free Will Experience (Inspired by other Free Will Challenges)

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @Karababy52 Your sims look amazing and I so love Oreo, super cute indeed! I'm totally in love with your house, super lovely and the detail is wonderful, fits perfect with the world!
    Terrance is really going after that cleaning an pampering! This group is really starting off well!
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Karababy52 Your Sims look like an interesting group! I have to admit that Terrance is endearing with his odd mustache and bald spot. The house is beautiful and looks great in StrangerVille! I've never experienced the Welcome Wagon putting weird fruit in the fridge or SIB coming in so that was something to see. Oreo is cute and it's nice seeing all the love/attention she's getting from the getgo. FW 2.0 is off to a good start!!
    @ADWilson Brooks still leading the group, and the group seems to be doing really well! Congrats to Alisha on her promotion!
    ~*~*~*~*~
    ~*~*~*~*~

Highlights:

Alisha analyzes Brooks. Perhaps she is trying to figure out his secret for being in 1st Place!
    9-6.png

Heather cools down from her yoga routine by scaring Brooks.
    16-8.jpg

Being in 1st Place is rough. Your opponents want to break your stride any way they can.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @Karababy52 Your sims look amazing and I so love Oreo, super cute indeed! I'm totally in love with your house, super lovely and the detail is wonderful, fits perfect with the world!
    Terrance is really going after that cleaning an pampering! This group is really starting off well!

Thank you, glad you like the house and Oreo. She is cute! She started out as an adorable white Bichon Frise until I randomized. She's still pretty cute though. :) I purposely tried to have their house blend into the surroundings. I had to make one more adjustment, which won't be in the Gallery version. Oreo got filthy from rolling in puddles and I forgot to include a bathtub. o.O Opps! So I took out a shower, rearranged a few things and put in a tub/shower combo. Next time I play, Oreo's getting a bath. hehe I think I'll pick one of the two Sims that isn't friends with her yet to do it.

Yep, Terrance was on a roll in Day 1. :)
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @Karababy52 Your Sims look like an interesting group! I have to admit that Terrance is endearing with his odd mustache and bald spot. The house is beautiful and looks great in StrangerVille! I've never experienced the Welcome Wagon putting weird fruit in the fridge or SIB coming in so that was something to see. Oreo is cute and it's nice seeing all the love/attention she's getting from the getgo. FW 2.0 is off to a good start!!

Thank you too! I adore that mustache Terrance has, so I kept it when I modified the Sims' appearance. He does have a different hairstyle now though. He has a receding hairline, but no bald spot. I don't have anything against men with bald spots, my Hubby has a bald spot too. I just like his new hairstyle better. Sorry... *shrugs*

This is actually the second time the WW in StrangerVille has done that in my game and having SIBs take my fridge. I guess I should've known better and put the fridge in the household inventory eh? Ah well, glad you enjoyed seeing it happen. lol I'm happy with the way this second attempt is going so far too and happy for Oreo! :)

Great Day 9 for your group! Josephine sure was on a roll with the paintings eh? Hilarious how you described Alisha trying to get inside Brooks' head to see his secrets. Did she actually wipe all his memory of her? Just curious. I never realized how cute Brooks is too. I think it's the first time I've seen him up close other than his profile pic. Can't wait to read more!

Day 2 is complete, I just need to upload the screenshots and post a link. I'll be back soon to do that. Have a great week! <3
    Why is Janette so upset? Bad hot dog? Or something else? Hmm...
    edited August 2019
    ~*~*~*~*~
    ~*~*~*~*~

Darrell isn't enjoying the "music" with his meal.
    8-7.png

Warning: picture heavy!
    Post edited by ADWilson on
    @ADWilson Day 9, I know this may seem a bit crazy, but I love reading through this play through again! I love the notes you have added! Its great getting to read it!
    Day 10, It was fun seeing them all at Gek Con, Congrats to promotion! Congrats Tyler for getting a promotion too, Jingle Jammer sounds fun!
    @Karababy52 Day 2, I agree Madelyn and Oreo dancing is super cute! :o OH NO a FIRE at the GRILL! :o OH I was holding my breath there, I really thought he was a goner, and brings back the memory I had with my first run! 'Wipes sweat here' Sims they never do what we want them too! Margaret is holding her own! Very good read though, very exciting!
    Day 4
    We start out today with Kelsie eating and Queen Cupcake watching her and wanting a bath!

08-26-19_7-38-04_AM.png
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Bookmarked! I read one Challenge and I will be reading the other ones soon. I don't have the pets EP but when I have it I will try this challenge. Sounds fun!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Bookmarked! I read one Challenge and I will be reading the other ones soon. I don't have the pets EP but when I have it I will try this challenge. Sounds fun!

@skeilah you can play it without pets, just add you another sim if you would like, and just strike through all the pet-related scores!
    Skeilah wrote: »

@skeilah you can play it without pets, just add you another sim if you would like, and just strike through all the pet-related scores!

Oh maybe I’ll do that then!
    I made a start for my first attempt and I'm already going hard! I'm going to play with these lovely guys: I'm doing the Free Will Experience with me and my friends Simselfs!

Meet us all:

g2uq0cq9.39.04.png

I will keep the story updated on my website, I'll post the link tomorrow when I also get to play and publish the first day. (I'm going for a 14-day play in Winter).

Until tomorrow!
    @Karababy52 Your bunch is getting salty now. Wonder what's causing that. Glad the fire was put out but probably not as glad as Jacobo was! Margaret slid past Terrance ... we'll see if she can keep the lead for long. Can't wait to see what Day 3 brings!!
    @BreeMiles A lot happened during your game even though the activities didn't earn points (but at least they didn't take any away either!). Queen Cupcake is as cute as her name & I'm glad to see that she got her much-needed bath. It's a shame that Brent kept cleaning up things so none of the contestants could ... he and his husband sure didn't do it in my game, lol
    Glad you're able to join in the fun @Skeilah :)
    Day 2, I agree Madelyn and Oreo dancing is super cute! :o OH NO a FIRE at the GRILL! :o OH I was holding my breath there, I really thought he was a goner, and brings back the memory I had with my first run! 'Wipes sweat here' Sims they never do what we want them too! Margaret is holding her own! Very good read though, very exciting!

lol I was holding my breath too! Nope, they don't! Sims behavior on full autonomy is very puzzling sometimes. Margaret is a cleaning beast! If she ends up winning it all, I'm guessing that Neat trait will be the reason. Or perhaps loving up Oreo. :)

Your Day 4 was fun to read. So glad poor Queen Cupcake finally got a bath! She sure tried her hardest to let it be known she needed/wanted one. I still get a kick out of Tyrell's work outfit, makes me laugh every time. hehe Maybe Brent shouldn't be invited over anymore when the house needs to be cleaned up? lol He's just too exuberant at trying to be a good neighbor.

I want to Thank You SO much for nominating the Free Will 2.0 House and Free Will Roomie Contestants to be curated. That was a pleasant surprise to see. *Hugs* <3
    Your bunch is getting salty now. Wonder what's causing that. Glad the fire was put out but probably not as glad as Jacobo was! Margaret slid past Terrance ... we'll see if she can keep the lead for long. Can't wait to see what Day 3 brings!!

lol Yeah, I'm sure you know by now what caused it. Definitely not bad weather, I turned that off! \o/ Yup, Margaret despises dirt and it's helping her big time in this challenge. lol I played Day 3 last night and will be posting a link to it soon. :)

Absolutely loved your Day 10! Looked like everyone was having a ball at GeekCon. Well, at the Karaoke bar anyway. hehe Especially the ladies interacting with Pottymouth. That thing freaks me out, it's SO creepy. o.O And Congratulations to Tyler for getting that promotion! Go Tyler!

Oh and I learned something else about the challenge from your play-through in this one. I messed up another rule without realizing it. I thought contestants get one point for earning a skill at Level 1-3. Just one, not one point for each, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3...Gah! My old brain read it wrong I guess. *sigh* Now I need to go back and place the original group again and find out what level they were at to begin in Story Mode and adjust for skills they've earned since then. Day 3 scores are going to be skewed from Day 2 as a result. Just so you know...

Welcome @Skeilah! So happy to see someone else trying out this challenge too! I think it's fun that you used your Simself and friends for this. Should be interesting. Looking forward to reading Day 1! :)

Be back later with Day 3! Happy Simming Y'all!
    edited August 2019
    Yay, I made my first day! Starting page for my first attempt can be found here.

And then now...
    27-8-19-6-21-04.png?1566888085

I think I gave some points who I shouldn't have been giving because I read the points-thing wrong first (the things with the skills) but since I'm doing it like this anyway and I don't have a pet, I think I keep doing it this way :') Hope it won't bother!
    @Karababy52 Nice seeing the contestants take care of Oreo! The little dance interaction is especially cute. <3
    I think we all held our breath when Madalyn started grilling fruit, lol
    Look at Terrance and Margaret ... I've not had autonomous Sims flirt so it will be interesting to see if this continues. Or is it a way for him to distract her so he can reclaim the top spot in points earning. Hmmm ... time will tell.
    @Skeilah Day 1 went really well :)
    They sure love using the computer. Wanted to let you know that you're doing the skill points correctly. Getting the skill (Level 1) earns +1 point ... having that skill reach Level 2 earns the Sim another +1 point. Etc. Glad there were no fires and plenty of food for them to share. Points are fairly close so at this point it is definitely, anybody's game.
    ~*~*~*~*~
    ~*~*~*~*~

Poor Darrell. He's feeling feverish and all I can think of are the lyrics to the song Fever sung by Peggy Lee.
    5-8.png
    @Karababy52 I loved reading your Day 3, I love Oreo and the little dance too! So cute! Oreo is much loved by your sim family! I love they way your Terrance looks also, and I see that mustache is very catchy, I like it even better in red color! I can't wait to find out what goes on with Terrance and Margaret, and they are holding their own in scores too! Can't wait to read more!

@Skeilah Your group of sims look wonderful, I'm so happy you have joined in the fun! Day 1, Your house is very pretty! Yes the sims get a point for each skill level they reach! your gang is well on its way!

@ADWilson Day 11, it always makes me cringe to see that grill being used! Brooks still leading, and Alisha & Josephine are super close!
    edited August 2019
    @Skeilah Day 1 went really well :)
    They sure love using the computer. Wanted to let you know that you're doing the skill points correctly. Getting the skill (Level 1) earns +1 point ... having that skill reach Level 2 earns the Sim another +1 point. Etc. Glad there were no fires and plenty of food for them to share. Points are fairly close so at this point it is definitely, anybody's game.

Yes they do! Wait until tomorrow when I publish day 2. It's becoming an addict to someone!

Phew, thanks for letting me know I'm doing the points correctly. So if I get it right, when someone reached level 4, he or she will get 2 points, right?

I am still a bit scared of that fireplace. My whole living room can just be gone in one second.
    @Skeilah Your group of sims look wonderful, I'm so happy you have joined in the fun! Day 1, Your house is very pretty! Yes the sims get a point for each skill level they reach! your gang is well on its way!

Thank you! I really like it so far and I really like it to be people I know, and myself. Of course I don't want anyone to die (especially not myself) but still it's really fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top