Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why are you buying the Moschino SP?

As this new DLC comes closer to the Origin store, what is the main highlight for you on purchasing the Moschino Stuff Pack?
wB2Zykl.jpg

Why are you buying the Moschino SP? 278 votes

The fashion.
1%
EnjoyfulSimmerandimackcentralMAUVE5 3 votes
CAS items.
1%
jaymancrazQueenMercyThePinkBookGirlStarstruckSimmerMorkovka 5 votes
BB items.
7%
tegteg87Stealthy_SephoraAnmirlaVuloriPinkSugar81gothprincess4evervcosleyjcp011c2Sindocatr0b0tman5Gitadomina89filipomelSAEldarinpoltergeistRae357CommaSplicewhimreaperElaineenicoleeamber_ilumire 22 votes
Photography features.
32%
Akl500Pauroraael14CK213Nh6650Jeanbrackencat31Icewolfalexspoom13IceyJdreamergrl84Peapond69AyradyssStilettoBlackAngel_mixVibsemcruddhuandlukeekee53jcs7219Pipersfun2 91 votes
To complete my Sims collection.
10%
Cabelle1863SommoreButtaAlrynnSimburianmock68SimplyJenwamayelithelawtmanPlumbobCrossingBabykittyjadeblueyblueskyFTuga197LissyK9APottsbecks1112KayeStarRedShoe7MekoSharksummertaffy68Nindigo 28 votes
All of the above.
20%
bshag4lvLeGardePourpreKita5399danacnbrettSimsILikeSimsWritin_RegIsb917MeteoraStormelanorbretoncchant86loubyloulouSxcDannii202ldmarkomarcel21DrewRowlandtaydevusualsuspectelelunicyiliekponiezRavager619 57 votes
I am not purchasing.
20%
catmom1987icmnfrshjeepjeepcatUnDutchableColorist40AllearslisamwittCamkatEvilWitch83PhloxMariefoxprice83Bluellemjallet12ayana12alex_alex09Hestiakitkat5786Flexono1phantasmkissDragonAge_300905 57 votes
Other (Comment)
5%
BlkBarbiegalCookie4simsBloosmoosimgirl1010friendlysimmersN0NoTToN0NRebeccaThurstonEchovafallenangel66halloweenchildadduapinaRiverX2Bananasnetney52HeatherInMyHeartjj_____ 15 votes

Comments

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Photography features.
    now the photography features interest me the most, second the BB items and then CAS.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited August 2019
    Photography features.
    The photography career, BB items and hairstyles. Although I am also a completionist
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Photography features.
    I was going to get it mainly because I'll need a stuff pack for my planned bundle with Realm of Magic and Island Living, and the only ones I don't own yet are this and the very uninteresting (to me) Toddler Stuff. I would have gone for Moschino anyway because of the photography features and the corresponding career, but after seeing the livestream, I'm also actually excited for it.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Should have chosen All of the above. I'll probably use the photography and get addicted to the detriment of actually playing for a bit.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Photography features.
    Also for BB but mainly for the new photography features. I’ve never used much photography but now I’m excited to play around with it come Tuesday.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited August 2019
    All of the above.
    • The fashion : From the beginning, I requested for a Fashion themed pack.
    • CAS items : I requested for Moschino clothes.
    • BB items : The objects are interesting, there is no doubt I will often use them.
    • Photography features : That's all the features I requested since EP01 Get To Work was released.
    • To complete my Sims collection : Collecting the puzzle pieces is part of the game.

At this point there are enough good reasons to purchase this new pack.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Photography features.
    I like the BB items and a few of the CAS items, but I am primarily interested in the new photography features. I guess I am also a collector, but I wouldn't get a pack just for the sake of it if I really felt it had nothing at all to offer me and my sims.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Photography features.
    Also the BB items ... and a few select CAS items (mostly the jackets) But it was the tripod and the marks that bumped it from "sometime after I'm out of bundle options" to "maybe as the stuff pack in a bundle if there isn't another one I need more"

To be a completionist, I will need to catch up, which I don't see happening any time soon.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I am not purchasing.
    Not to belittle the purpose of your thread, but there is already another thread that discusses the same thing: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964183/the-moschino-pack-are-you-gonna-buy-it/p1 .

My answer there is the same here.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    BB items.
    Build/Buy assets are probably my largest draw for this pack. Also, the career has some appeal. It's not on my short list, but I am more interested in what it offers than I expected to be.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I am not purchasing.
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Not to belittle the purpose of your thread, but there is already another thread that discusses the same thing: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964183/the-moschino-pack-are-you-gonna-buy-it/p1 .

It’s all good. That thread came into my mind, alongside the other Moschino related discussions. Although, there doesn’t seem to be one with this survey.

Very interesting so far to see what people have voted.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    At this point, mostly to complete my collection.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    To complete my collection mostly but I will use some of the clothes and items as well.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I am not purchasing.
    Hestia wrote: »
    Hoverael wrote: »

It’s all good. That thread came into my mind, alongside the other Moschino related discussions. Although, there doesn’t seem to be one with this survey.

Very interesting so far to see what people have voted.

ahh. that's okay then. thanks for the response. :smile:
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    CAS items.
    I really like the longer female hair and the jacket with the gold and silver.

The build/buy stuff looks cool too though.
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Photography features.
    Really excited for the photography career!
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Photography features.
    I don't care about the fashion so I didn't think I'd like this pack... But I'm really excited about all the new things you can do with photography. The frame with three pictures, I saw one that can sit on the Shelf, and especially being able to pose Sims and take pictures of up to three Sims together including toddlers, And even pictures of different age groups together and having them pose Etc. I'm definitely going to be getting this pack now
  • EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    Other (Comment)
    I only want the windows. So I’ll wait for it to go on special or something.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Photography features.
    Now my sims can be a Field Photographer and have his or her own study with all the great BB items I plan to use to build their house with a studio. I like the curly hair, black male shoes, black male pants. I'm buying it as soon as it shows on Origin.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Photography features.
    manly the photography but also the B.B. Items. I was really surprised how much I liked them.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Photography features.
    also to complete it as well, buying on sale though.
  • r0b0tman5r0b0tman5 Posts: 109 Member
    BB items.
    For the objects mainly.
    Been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! B)
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    All of the above.
    For everything, I like to have my collection complete but I like some of the CAS for my celebs and with the BB items, I'd like to pimp my apartments.
    Also the new photo stuff. I want to make a photostudio, where my Sims can have their photos taken.
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Other (Comment)
    The buy/build and photography but I'm not getting it right away. I'm not necessarily going to wait for a sale because between those I'd pay full price but I'm not in a hurry.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Other (Comment)
    BB & Photography for me!