Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's happening in my game

Hello, I have a very haphazard playstyle, juggling 36 saves and 58 households. (kidding, but yeah). So in this thread I'm just going to let you know what has been going on in my game from time to time.
I was doing an apartment switch challenge, which has been paused for a long-ish time because I realised itnwas difficult to decorate the apartments in a very appealing way in the short time that I was allowed to live there. Also the family never had time to make friends and stuff, that was sad. But I really love the apartment they are currently living in. Will upload pictures.

I'm doing a 100 baby challenge, and my first gen sim, Hibiscus Openlove (yes) has had about 12 babies so far. We lived in Sulani at first, and have moved to Strangerville now. One of the teenagers in my house currently is a vampire because his father was Caleb Vatore. He carries a rainbow umbrella and writes tacky vampire fiction all day.

I'm also doing a Not So Berry challenge, and the first generation, Mint sim is called Veronica Berry. The "Ver" part is a pun on the French "vert" which means green (whoaa so smart). She was a wicked cool scientist living in the calm little Cottage Am See lot in Windenburg. (pics soon). After she completed her skill-based goals, the family moved to Strangerville (why do I always end up here). Now she's focusing her powers on solving the town's mystery. Her daughter Cerise (being groomed for the Rose gen) is a teen now, and Veronica has had another daughter, Carmilla, with her scientist husband, Jason.

Comments

• simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    Today I used a character generator online to provide a backstory for a character. Her name is Selena Sarkar, and she is a junior medical professional, obsessed with solving the untimely death of her close friend Francis. Currently playing out her backstory in a cute suburban I just built. Also have a few cool ideas for her future.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Using an online character generator is a fun idea. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: