Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nice Strangerville Restaurant, can't find in gallery

A couple of days ago, I believe in this general area of the forums, I encountered a really well done restaurant by one of us. Problem is, at the time was not connected to the internet so the 'find here' didn't work. Nor do I rember the name of the thread. The building itself was brown and most of the seating was in an open air porch. This would go great in Oasis Springs as well as Strangerville, and has an old time sort of vibe.

Any clues to its wherabouts will be most welcome.

Comments

• Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    @Oldeseadogge Maybe the restaurant is “Cracker Barell” by Sarah LaCroix. The restaurant had a bit of an unusually spelled name, so I hope I’ve got it right. I think I found the original thread where you commented, but the link in that thread to the restaurant is dead. The only one I could find by Sarah that looks similar is Cracker Barell. Maybe she decided to modify it into the new Cracker Barell version, and deleted the other version from the gallery.

Sorry if this is confusing, I hope it is the restaurant that you’re looking for!
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Thank you. A clue is a clue, and worth checking out.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Not the one I was thinking of but very nice and downloaded. Does have the same feel about it, western that will fit in either desert world. Thank you!