Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Wants, if it ever come to Sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    -Bands
    -Piercings
    That's all I want. The rest can be pretty much like Sims 3 University, except for those nerd, jock, rebel thing over their heads which I hated.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    The club system is great in The Sims 4. I think it would go well with whatever they come up with for a University EP. I think it'll make organizing the different social clubs better.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Since I suggested an University world based on Oxford and Cambridge, I searched for some images of what I had in mind:

Historic architecture, with a river and a canal system:

w4MSEuo.jpg

fqx6A9g.jpg

Punting on the canals as a fun/social activity:

Hfn2MOM.jpg

tD0oyW6.jpg

Rowing as a social and athletic activity:

8SffoK2.jpg

Houseboats on the canal as a housing option for bohemian types:

hObbZwM.jpg

Choir singing as a skill and social activity:

PG6WPX9.jpg

A ball in formal clothes, but still as chaotic as any student party, to celebrate graduation:

ceJdGQE.jpg

6JxFXdE.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @PalmArrow
    Nice to see someone else wanting rowing! I posted about it on another university thread, had people not knowing that their universities have rowing teams, some of which become their Olympic rowing teams.

For the sims, rowing could go small scale, with 4 sims per team.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »
    I've done university with the Sims 2 and 3, so bored with it being exclusive to YA only. I want a complete school EP to come out that isn't just inclusive to YA again. Daycare, grade, high school, prom, elders going to university, scholarships, loans, working full time jobs while going to school part time. So I don't want a fantasy version of school. I want it to be real and I want it to be inclusive to people with disabilities because many schools I have attended have had to adapt their buildings to be ADA friendly, so if schools can't adapt to inclusive to Sims of all ages, abilities, genders, social classes, and cultures, I won't be interested in another Americanized YA fantasy university hood again only catered to the rich and single without families.
    Sims 3 University isn’t just for YA’s? All ages, genders, social classes and cultures can go to university in the game.
    All ages who knew my toddlers missed out! all genders? I thought only females could go my poor male Sims... and cultures gasp
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »
    I've done university with the Sims 2 and 3, so bored with it being exclusive to YA only. I want a complete school EP to come out that isn't just inclusive to YA again. Daycare, grade, high school, prom, elders going to university, scholarships, loans, working full time jobs while going to school part time. So I don't want a fantasy version of school. I want it to be real and I want it to be inclusive to people with disabilities because many schools I have attended have had to adapt their buildings to be ADA friendly, so if schools can't adapt to inclusive to Sims of all ages, abilities, genders, social classes, and cultures, I won't be interested in another Americanized YA fantasy university hood again only catered to the rich and single without families.
    Sims 3 University isn’t just for YA’s? All ages, genders, social classes and cultures can go to university in the game.
    All ages who knew my toddlers missed out! all genders? I thought only females could go my poor male Sims... and cultures gasp
    Lol, yes, my bad, all ages YA+ :p
    5JZ57S6.png
  • StripedSimsStripedSims Posts: 23 Member
    Bunk and Loft beds please omg. I miss them so much