Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed.

13...Next

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited November 2019
    Generation 1: Bella - Episode 91 and 92 available from now!

At this moment I have 25 kids, that 1/4 of the challenge done in 3 months and a bit!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    25 is a lot! With one sim only :o CONGRATULATIONS :)

I hate it so much when random sims join a conversation -.- It's even worse in the dorms.

How do you keep your sims thin with all these cakes around? :sweat_smile:
    25 is a lot! With one sim only :o CONGRATULATIONS :)

I hate it so much when random sims join a conversation -.- It's even worse in the dorms.

How do you keep your sims thin with all these cakes around? :sweat_smile:

Thank you!

My controlled sims do much workout in my house. But I must say, yep, so many cakes. I’m becoming crazy. In one of the next episodes I’m going to write there’s a party with the older kids. You need to see Christian. Oh my god. (Spoiler alert: he fat)
    I had a sim in uni who doubled in size within 3 sim weeks. She wouldn't even have time to exercise :sweat_smile:

A party after throwing up? I couldn't even pick up the phone after that :#

Pregnant sims don't get older, do they? Their life span freezes as far as I know. In another 100 Babies Challenge I saw the same thing: YA mom, Elder kid and even dead kids (of old age!) ... I just reached the part where it also happens in your challenge :(

Sara is very pretty! When do you decide which girl will start generation 2?

You could change the language without installing the game again? :o

TRIPLETS?! AGAIN?! :o

If you wait for the aging to happen Bella will get a sad moodlet :/ Happened in my Hemingway family today ._.
    @Queenarella Pregnant sims do get older, but just waaaay slower.

I start Generation 2 when Bella becomes an elder. That's what the rules say. So I think Bella will go on for a while xD But I am thinking of aging Bella before she ages herself because of that sad mood. She just lost her first child, I can't let her have another sad mood. And really, Bella just needs to get older now.

Yeah, first I had this problem where my game was brand new. My game was in Dutch before (I'm from Belgium) and so my folder name was "De Sims 4". I thought I should just remove the English map "The Sims 4" and change the Dutch folder into the English one, and that helped xD I have everything back I had on the Dutch game.

YESSS TRIPLETSSSS. I'm so happy! I'm busy with writing another episode right now (only one) and there they grow up to toddlers. So cute!
    It makes up for the time they were busy keeping their need bars out of the red :joy:

I used to have it installed in German and tried to get it to English. I saved my Sims folder somewhere else, deinstalled all the packs and installed them again in English :# Took half a day...

Cute but exhausting :p
    @Queenarella Haha oh no that’s much more work then I had :o could you save your files at least?
    Yes, I just placed the folder back and everything was in the game :)
    At the moment, I'm really busy with school so episodes will roll much slower for the moment. Luckily for you guys there is an episode again!

Generation 1: Bella - Episode 99 available from now!
    Ah, I'm so behind with reading!

It's hard to let a boy have long hair in the game. You can mainly tell boys and girls apart by their hair :sweat_smile:

The triplets are so cute :love:

That's a common bug lately. Sims - sometimes even strangers - walk into the house as if they're part of the household. Kinda creepy.

It's always sunny in Magnolia Promenade? It's always rainy ANYWHERE ELSE :D:D

That kid's lab thing is dangerous! Nothing in the game burns more often than that thing.

:o You use the washing machine and dryer in the 100 Baby Challenge? :o That adds even more difficulty :sweat_smile: But the porch looks really pretty! You're really good at decorating a home!

Only boys? Do you have a stereo playing all the time? I think when a pregnant sim listens to Alternative it'll be a boy and if the sim listens to Pop it'll be a girl. But would this be considered cheating in the challenge?

Bella is an adult :o Took her quite long lol

The bed glitch looks funny :D But it looks like one of those issues that go away when you open the game again later :)

The urn question is good. But I have no answer. ._.

4 deaths is crazy :o And kids, too. Well, not like kid kids but Bella's offpsring.

Wait, you can tell by the clothes of the baby if it's a boy or girl?

I'm super excited to see Diego's child(ren)! I use MCCC in my game and most of his kids look lovely! And Salim Benali is the pretty baby maker champion :joy:

Sometimes kids and teens set the table without you telling them :) That pack is really great!

The teaching moments get annoying after a while :# I always click a random button without even reading what it says.

Ben as a teen reminds me of Conchita Wurst :D I'm not sure if you know her but a few years ago she won the Eurovision Song Contest :) She's actually a drag queen but her voice. WOW. Here's the video of her performance that made her win.

Oh my gosh! Kids on fire :o You need to clean the lint every time you dried your clothes. Just like in real life lol

Oops, this comment got way longer than intended :# SORRY!
    @Queenarella hahaha that's okay. I like to read your enthusiasm!

Finally: another episode. Generation 1: Bella - Episode 100 available from now!
    Oh wow, the triplets all got an A on the same day? Perfection.

The Harvestfest gnomes are simply awful. The best thing is to have a tense sim around because they will have the option to Kick Gnome immediately :D

Yes, ALL gnomes move on Harvestfest :sweat_smile: Even the table gnome but I think this was changed in the last patch.

I'm about to put this challenge on a hold. I really have no motivation for this right now hahahaha. This really is much work and was fun in summer vacation but now I just don't have the time to do it properly. So I hope I can continue this challenge in another vacation, but for now, I'm not going further with this specific challenge because it's so time intensive.

Hope you guys get that, and maybe I'll see you around in another, less time intensive challenge!
    It's fine you take a break :) The 100 Baby Challenge is super exhausting and you've already come very far! You deserve a break :)
    Lastly I was playing the Sims and my eyes fell on Bella's family. I clicked on it and played for a while again! I'm still thinking of a way to do this 'more efficient', since I have all these pictures to update when new babies are coming and that's the most time intensive part of everything, but for now, let's not worry about that and enjoy a little new episode. :)

EP 101: The New Spellcaster
    It's hilarious when sims slip and fall :D I always have to pause the game and lol :D

I always forget the pink haired Sage even exists. Same for the Simeon guy :sweat_smile:
    @Queenarella That is indeed hilarious :P I remember L and Ember, but not the third one. Woops.

Anyways, new episode! It felt so nice to write this way, so I think I'll go on like this. Let me know what you thought of it!

EP 102: What's the 'Flea Market'?
    It's totally normal to take a whole cake with you in the bath :D Totally normal :joy:

I really like the new style and how you made Bella react to your voice ^^

I've seen the cross on the floor before but I have no idea where it comes from :D Maybe Parenthood?

@Queenarella I was really confused because I asked her to make another cake after that one, and instead she went to take a bath with the cake. I was like "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?"

Thank you! I also like it very much so I keep doing it^^

Oh, that's possible yeah, because that's one of the last packs I've bought. :P

Also, new episode! EP 103: Searching for new men
    Woah, brutal :o Your daugther's husband? :o That's so Caliente :D

Is Salvador's hair CC? It looks so unfamaliar to me.

@Queenarella Yeah, I guess that IS a little brutal of me. Sorry Grace!

Salvador's hair is indeed CC. I downloaded it to make one of my friends who has exactly that hair xD I have some more CC-hair (also because I used it for friends), but Salvador is the first non- family or -friend ever I actually saw with it. :P It's fun!
    Well, 100 Baby Challenges are brutal in general :D

Now that you say it, I see that it's alpha ^^