The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Game/Stuff Pack is your favourite?

2...Next

Comments

• JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    I’d suggest Dine Out, but with all the bugs and post-patch issues it’s seems like a waste at the moment. But before all the issues started happening I loved it. I enjoyed creating new restaurants and creating new menus; it made me enjoy taking my sims out and especially during the “night on the town” event which allows sims to eat for free. It’s definitely a pack worth looking into once they get all the kinks worked out of it.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Hmm... one more thing to add on to my earlier comment... Vampires isn't all that creepy. I don't have Strangerville, so I will not speak for it, but the creepiest thing Vampires can add is the world. Like, seriously. Course, it's all on opinion, but I love it, so I have to defend it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Parenthood is amazing. I use it constantly.

^ This. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Parenthood and Kids Room Stuff.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Parenthood is the Game Pack that enhanced my game the most.
    For Stuff Packs, I see you already have my favourite: Laundry Day. So, I would recommend Kids stuff and/or Toddler stuff and also Movie Hangout because it brings colours and fun outfits to the game.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    I like most of the stuff packs, I have them all they all have some thing I like whether it be hair, clothes, furniture or playable object. I like the game packs too,I have probably gortten the most use of objects out of outdoor retreat, I’m still trying to figure out how to influence children the way I want in parenthood... lol