Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ginter Family? What did you do with them

AmbyCakesAmbyCakes Posts: 32 Member
Hi Everyone! I hope I'm in the right place. I don't post often but want to! :* What did you guys do with the Ginter family? I have no idea what direction I'm going to take but I think I want them all in a relationship together sort of. There is a mod that takes away the jealousy aspect but thought it would be cool

Edit: This family was already established in one of my houses so I thought they were more well known or something since I haven't heard of them until now or noticed them.
Post edited by AmbyCakes on

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Who are the Ginters? Are you sure that's the english name?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Based on a blurry picture on Google, I'd say they don't look like any Maxis premade family I know of. Also, the mod mentioned is, I believe, not allowed to be discussed on this forum as it is inappropriate for under-age members.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• AmbyCakesAmbyCakes Posts: 32 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Based on a blurry picture on Google, I'd say they don't look like any Maxis premade family I know of. Also, the mod mentioned is, I believe, not allowed to be discussed on this forum as it is inappropriate for under-age members.

I'm speaking in terms of a family unit. I mentioned the mod because of jealousy options in it not for lacevious reasons. Poly doesnt mean just that but a lot of people think of it in that sense but I'll edit that! :) thank you