August 14 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Vampire death bite mod?

Hi everyone! I didn't know, is there a mod that allows a vampire sim to kill a human sim through either a deep drink or "drain life spirit"? I could've sworn there was a mod but that was when I was a console player and not a pc player, so I don't know if it's still around. Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 2,923 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yep, this one is by Polarbearsims and is updated as well. http://modthesims.info/d/591518/vampire-death-amp-more-mod.html

Vampires that do a deep drink on sims will cause death for the victim and drain life will cause sims to age up as well.

The mod does a lot of other things. It conflicts with the vampire mega mod though.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 229 Member
    I have the mod installed, draining life spirit caused my human Vlad to age up, but doing a deep drink didn't kill my test sim. What file do I need to have a deep drink kill my sim?
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,560 Member
    Samlish wrote: »
    I have the mod installed, draining life spirit caused my human Vlad to age up, but doing a deep drink didn't kill my test sim. What file do I need to have a deep drink kill my sim?

Version 2 autonomous or not. With the autonomous one vampires can drink from sims autonomously but it's still very rare
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 229 Member
    I'll try that! Thanks @SiliClone :smile: