Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 baby challenge rules

I'm doing the 100 baby challenge and I was wondering:Is editing sims in full cas mode against the rules? Technically you have to enter a cheat to use the full mode but I don't think I've seen a specified rule anywhere nor does it seem to really give an unfair advantage. E.g you could use CAS to make a premade female sim able to impregnate your sim and that'd be technically cheating but you could also download a female that can impregnate your sim from the gallery and that wouldn't be cheating. Or you could start a new game,find that very sim,edit her and make her able to impregnate others,upload her to the gallery and then download her in your game and it technically wouldn't be cheating.

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    It's your game, and in the end, it's your rules. As you said, if it's just editing appearances, it doesn't matter for the challenge. Sims cannot judge "beauty" anyway.
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm doing the 100 baby challenge and I was wondering:Is editing sims in full cas mode against the rules? Technically you have to enter a cheat to use the full mode but I don't think I've seen a specified rule anywhere nor does it seem to really give an unfair advantage. E.g you could use CAS to make a premade female sim able to impregnate your sim and that'd be technically cheating but you could also download a female that can impregnate your sim from the gallery and that wouldn't be cheating. Or you could start a new game,find that very sim,edit her and make her able to impregnate others,upload her to the gallery and then download her in your game and it technically wouldn't be cheating.

This sounds like Sims 4 with changing who can and can't get pregnant. And cheating to do that I would say is not allowed since that would increase your dating pool over those who don't use the banned cheat.

But I would say going into CAS to change looks is cosmetic and does not give an advantage or disadvantage to the actual difficulty of the challenge.

So I would say that doing that is fine.
  • megss22megss22 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am thinking of trying out the 100 baby challenge, but I have no idea how to carry on when my sim becomes an elder and cant get pregnant, and how can make a sim move out if there is 8 people in the household and I need another 93 spaces!! plz can I have some advice, also how fun is it? I'm doing it on xbox 1 btw x
  • megss22megss22 Posts: 2 New Member
    <3 should I do it? x
  • alexjoanrowwalexjoanroww Posts: 63 Member
    megss22 wrote: »
    I am thinking of trying out the 100 baby challenge, but I have no idea how to carry on when my sim becomes an elder and cant get pregnant, and how can make a sim move out if there is 8 people in the household and I need another 93 spaces!! plz can I have some advice, also how fun is it? I'm doing it on xbox 1 btw x

When the matriarch becomes an elder,the youngest girl takes over.Kids can move out as soon as their become young adults to make space for the next ones. There's requirements you need to fullfill before a child can age up. E.g Toddlers can be aged up as soon as they get all their skills to level 3. If you mean that you don't know what you need to click on,then you have to go to manage worlds and then to manage households. I can give you advice on anything you need,just ask. I'm not gonna lie,it can be stressfull but can also be pretty fun. I don't know if there's anything different on xbox,I play on PC
  • alexjoanrowwalexjoanroww Posts: 63 Member
    megss22 wrote: »
    <3 should I do it? x

If you think you'd like to
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited August 2019
    @alexjoanroww I wouldn't consider changing a Sim to make them eligible as a BabyDaddy cheating. The official rules that I follow say:
    There are no restrictions on who can father children in this challenge but none of the donors can move into the household or provide any aid to your household whatsoever apart from impregnating your matriarch once. Using the child support feature of deaderpool’s Master Command Centre mod is strictly NOT allowed!

Making a Sim able to be a BabyDaddy doesn't make the challenge easier. It doesn't help your household in any way. I say it's fair!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • _ayogabby__ayogabby_ Posts: 10 New Member
    I've tried the 100 baby challenge got up to 3 babies and quit!! 😅🤦😂
  • bunnydbunnyd Posts: 1 New Member
    is sending the teens to university against the rules ?
  • ThePlatypusThePlatypus Posts: 3 New Member
    Does anyone know the rules for giving birth to spellcaster children?
    I read one thing that said that occult children count twice but do spellcasters count as occults?
  • ThePlatypusThePlatypus Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="bunnyd;c-17430534"]is sending the teens to university against the rules ?[/quote]
    You can’t send teens to university - only adults so send them once they age up.
  • MisslizardMisslizard Posts: 162 Member
    _ayogabby_ wrote: »
    I've tried the 100 baby challenge got up to 3 babies and quit!! 😅🤦😂

Haha, I have reached my max I have ever done in one household today so far which is 7 kids. But I had one move out before I would have another born, and I could work outside the home which definitely helps with bills because I don't have to worry money while raising the kids. And it gives me and the mum a break haha
  • MeehimehiMeehimehi Posts: 1 New Member
    When you send them to day care is that cheating because it is free
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    You should read the rules, using the link that @phantasmkiss gave above. They specifically say that it's okay to use daycare.
    "You may not hire a nanny to take care of the children for you. If your matriarch leaves the lot, just let the children automatically be sent to daycare."
  • mildredalienmildredalien Posts: 27 Member
    I had twins with Vlad as part of the 100 baby challenge and had to edit them in cas so that I could actually stand to look at them once they aged up - those genetics are something!
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I play by an older and stricter rules version, where daycare IS NOT allowed. Once you have a "teen" child to help, you can leave for them to watch children. It made it more challenging.