March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Trio

Backstory

A vampire felt lonely so s/he got married to another vampire to spend all eternity with. The pregnant vampire found out they were having twins and the significant other died from the sunlight as they were standing in the sun when they received the news. As happy as the pregnant vampire was with their twins there was still a hole in their heart. The twins grew up being complete opposites. One wanted nothing more than to become human while the other wanted nothing more than to be the most powerful vampire that ever lived.
Setup
  • Create a vampire family of 3. A mother or father and twin siblings
  • They can have whatever trials but the parent must have the vampire family aspiration
  • The twins should be opposites. One should have the good vampire aspiration with the good trait other traits can be whatever. The other twin should have the master vampire aspiration and have the evil trait other traits can be whatever.
  • Parent vampire can be an adult or young adult. If you choose young adult the twins must be teens.
  • For looks the parent can look however they want but the good twin should look more human and the evil twin should look more vampire.
    You can choose to live where you want.

Rules

1. No cheats
    2. Vampire powers are encouraged/required.

Gameplay
    • All three sims should complete their aspirations you can do it one at a time or all at once
    • Below is optional for after they achieve goals

Parent Sim - Once the parent sim’s aspiration is complete they realize thats not what they need to fill the void so they set out to find new love.
    • Find new love
    • Get remarried

Good Twin - Once the good twin’s aspiration is complete they realize the vampire life isn’t for them
    • Must learn to make the vampire cure
    • Take the vampire cure
    • Start a human life
    • Married human sim
    • Have human children

Evil Twin - Once the evil twin’s aspiration is complete they realize life is better when you’re causing misery on other sims.
    • Have vampire powers that cause other sims misery
    • Make a coven and/or cult (10+ turned vampires)
    • Marry vampire
    • Have Vampire children

Scoring

5 pts for each unique vampire power owned between all sims

10 pts for each vampire aspiration completed

15 pts for each additional aspiration completed

20 pts for each after they achieve goal completed

25 for each unique skill mastered.

-50 pts each time the power/water/lights get shut of i.e. if all three get shut of you lose 150 pts

-100 pts for each one of the vampire trio that dies via sunlight

Video if confused https://youtube.com/watch?v=DHQJhzzFoiE&list=PLLRd3ceWqP9a-DU9KKhMAdU8VB6qtDq6d&index=5&t=0s
Jinx Stands For Jinx
Jinx-League-Of-Legends-Wallpaper-HD-1920x1080-3.jpg
Origin: TayeSimmer
Tumblr: https://tayesimmer.tumblr.com
Post edited by WorldsFinest13 on

Comments

• badxwolfxrisingbadxwolfxrising Posts: 69 Member
    I've been looking for a new challenge and this one sounds like a lot of fun! I built a converted mausoleum/cemetery lot in Forgotten Hollow that would be perfect for a vampire family!
  • Angella_RosettaAngella_Rosetta Posts: 185 Member
    I just started a save game with the Vatore Siblings, but I didnt know about this challenge. Now I want to stop that & play it again using this challenge. Sounds like fun! . ♥
  • YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    This is awesome! I've been playing this challenge and it's now one of my favs. <3
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Cool challenge!