Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SweetieWright's Save File

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    thedecayed wrote: »
    I don't normally post on the forums here, but I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your amazing save file. All of the builds are beautiful and I use this save file every time I start a new save. 💜

Thank you for your nice comment. I'm glad you enjoy the save file. I enjoyed making and still updating it.
    vickigoh wrote: »
    thank, I manage to fix it.

I'm glad you got it fixed. Hopefully, there will be a fix in the next update.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • rosalegal2005rosalegal2005 Posts: 8 New Member
    Thank you so much for this amazing save, I couldn't take the same Sims, houses and community lots anymore, everything is so well done, beautiful Sims. Thanks a lot <3
    edited December 2020
    Thank you so much for this amazing save, I couldn't take the same Sims, houses and community lots anymore, everything is so well done, beautiful Sims. Thanks a lot <3

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it. One of the reasons I made these is I got bored of the same townies and lots. I wanted something different. I also wanted to challenge myself to see if I could actually rebuild everything and make hundreds of sims. I didn't realize I would enjoy doing it as much as I have, or that others would as well.
  • ed1221ed1221 Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't usually download new saves for my game but when I saw your save on the play channel Luque I thought it was fantastic and with that I downloaded it and just loved it. Congratulations on the excellent work.
    Ps: Playing a lot on the new save
    ed1221 wrote: »
    I don't usually download new saves for my game but when I saw your save on the play channel Luque I thought it was fantastic and with that I downloaded it and just loved it. Congratulations on the excellent work.
    Ps: Playing a lot on the new save

Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    This is such an amazing world save! THANK YOU.
    I have been looking for a decent one that doesn't have a lot of supernatural sims or things in it and this is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing this!
    Thanks @simmer_jay! I'm glad you're enjoying it.
  • Princess_SerenePrincess_Serene Posts: 15 Member
    How do you install this? I tried to use WinRar to unzip the file, and it won't work!
    edited December 2020
    @Princess_Serene, you don't have to open anything. It goes directly into your saves folder from the downloads. It's not zipped.

Edit to clarify: You copy it from your downloads folder to your your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves folder.
  • Princess_SerenePrincess_Serene Posts: 15 Member
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > @Princess_Serene, you don't have to open anything. It goes directly into your saves folder from the downloads. It's not zipped.
    >
    > Edit to clarify: You copy it from your downloads folder to your your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves folder.

Thanks for responding! That would explain why I wasn't able to unzip it! I love the saves, btw! Great job!
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > @Princess_Serene, you don't have to open anything. It goes directly into your saves folder from the downloads. It's not zipped.
    >
    > Edit to clarify: You copy it from your downloads folder to your your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves folder.

Thanks for responding! That would explain why I wasn't able to unzip it! I love the saves, btw! Great job!

You're welcome. I'm glad you got it figured out. Also, I'm glad you're enjoying it/them.
  • JaaaykeJaaayke Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't understand why yesterday was the first time I heard of this?! This is INSANE!! I was initially a little bummed out that the famous faces (Goth, Landgraab etc) had gone, however once I started to look into the DETAIL that had gone into this I was like, Bella who?!

I can't thank you enough for this, the builds, the STORIES just pleases my little heart. Paired with my favourite mods this is the game I've been looking for.

I started playing with Emersons Mistress last night, she is now expecting his baby and he seems to be very excited but not ready to leave his wife just yet! Can't wait to log back on to stir the pot some more! Lol!
    Jaaayke wrote: »
    I don't understand why yesterday was the first time I heard of this?! This is INSANE!! I was initially a little bummed out that the famous faces (Goth, Landgraab etc) had gone, however once I started to look into the DETAIL that had gone into this I was like, Bella who?!

I can't thank you enough for this, the builds, the STORIES just pleases my little heart. Paired with my favourite mods this is the game I've been looking for.

I started playing with Emersons Mistress last night, she is now expecting his baby and he seems to be very excited but not ready to leave his wife just yet! Can't wait to log back on to stir the pot some more! Lol!

Thank you so much for your nice comment. I'm glad you're enjoying the save file. Emerson's Mistress (aka Marissa) seems to be the one that draws a few people in. I'd love to know how you take that story.
  • Akennon4585Akennon4585 Posts: 2 New Member
    Please help I went and visited some of my sims family and found out I can't get to the top floor of the house I tried putting bb. move objects on and replace it but it still didn't work please tell me how to fix thanks but also just wanted to say I love this save so much
    Please help I went and visited some of my sims family and found out I can't get to the top floor of the house I tried putting bb. move objects on and replace it but it still didn't work please tell me how to fix thanks but also just wanted to say I love this save so much

There is a bug with the stairs. You will need to delete the fence on the 2nd floor and draw it back, piece by piece. Don't connect it to make a room though. I thought I fixed them all but I must have missed a couple. Sorry about that. Also, I'm glad you're enjoying the save file. :)
  • huniibiancahuniibianca Posts: 1 New Member
    So I was wondering if I could use your sims and then give them some cc but if not it's fine :smiley:. I just wanted to know
    So I was wondering if I could use your sims and then give them some cc but if not it's fine :smiley:. I just wanted to know

As in just giving them makeovers for your own personal gameplay?
  • Vampirefizz19Vampirefizz19 Posts: 38 Member
    I have bookmarked this save, I am yet to play. I will be doing so this weekend. I am wondering if you update the world with every new pack. Also thank you for taking the time to do this I started one and didn't finish it. :smile:
    I have bookmarked this save, I am yet to play. I will be doing so this weekend. I am wondering if you update the world with every new pack. Also thank you for taking the time to do this I started one and didn't finish it. :smile:

Yes, I do update with every pack that comes with a world. I hope you enjoy it.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I can't seem to download this, it's very very slow and it ends up saying network error while downloading. :(
    @Holiday wrote: »
    I can't seem to download this, it's very very slow and it ends up saying network error while downloading. :(

I'm not near my computer right now but when I can, I'll check and see if there is a problem with the file or the site. I'll just edit this post.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member

I'm not near my computer right now but when I can, I'll check and see if there is a problem with the file or the site. I'll just edit this post.

No worries, I eventually managed to get it downloaded! I've just opened my game briefly to have a look around and I am loving how uniform the neighbourhoods look and I'm struggling to choose a family I want to play first! Thank you!

I usually play with another save file but was looking for one that had been updated for Snowy Escape and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this! <3
    Holiday wrote: »

No worries, I eventually managed to get it downloaded! I've just opened my game briefly to have a look around and I am loving how uniform the neighbourhoods look and I'm struggling to choose a family I want to play first! Thank you!

I usually play with another save file but was looking for one that had been updated for Snowy Escape and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this! <3

I was just about to tell you it was working on my end. I'm glad you got it to work. Figuring out who I want to play first has been my struggle since I created this file. I hope you like it! 🙂
  • milkkycheezmilkkycheez Posts: 1 New Member
    whenever I download the file and try to open it, it says the file is either damaged or unknown? what does this mean and how do I fix it
    whenever I download the file and try to open it, it says the file is either damaged or unknown? what does this mean and how do I fix it

What do you mean by open it? In game or after downloading?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top