July 3 - No Friday without a Friday Highlight! Find this week's highlighted discussions here.
June 27 - Let's pick our Best of Simming for June 2020!

SweetieWright's Save File

124...Next

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 1,111 Member
    LadyEve wrote: »
    Hello from Austria, @SweetieWright_84

I'm sooo happy to see your updated files. Your worlds are sooo fantastic. Thank you very much for all your hard work to make this possible.

I wish you a good time, stay safe!

Eve

Thank you for your nice comment, Eve. I'm glad you enjoy the save files.
    Thank you so much for your work on this save and for sharing it. x
    It's really no problem at all. I enjoy doing it almost as much as playing it. I'm glad everyone likes it.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84
    Save File Thread
  • PurpleStarBoyPurpleStarBoy Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi SweetieWright_84, Thank you so much for your eco living save files. I have been waiting for it. I like and enjoy playing with your save files. However, I got problem to download the unpopulated one. The link seems to be invalid and broken. Could you kindly check it?

PurpleStarBoy
    edited July 2
    Hi SweetieWright_84, Thank you so much for your eco living save files. I have been waiting for it. I like and enjoy playing with your save files. However, I got problem to download the unpopulated one. The link seems to be invalid and broken. Could you kindly check it?

PurpleStarBoy

Thanks for letting me know. I tried to fix it and it automatically downloaded without going to Sims File Share. I'm not sure if that's allowed here on the forums so I removed the link for now. As soon as I check with the moderators or I figure out what I'm doing wrong, I'll relink it. For now though, all of the lots are available for download on my Gallery, username same as here. Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration, and thanks for your support of the save files.

@EA_Mai, are direct downloads allowed? I didn't see anything in the forum rules but I'd rather be safe and ask.
    Post edited by SweetieWright_84 on
    Save File Thread
  • JessAlphaJessAlpha Posts: 10 New Member
    Great job, will have to download and give it a go.
    JessAlpha wrote: »
    Great job, will have to download and give it a go.

Thanks! Enjoy! :)
    Save File Thread