August 14 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Serbchick25's Creations - NEWEST originals - Witchy Cottage, Yellow Cottage, and Mediterrano!

serbchick25serbchick25 Posts: 31 Member
edited August 7 in The Sims 4 Lots
I am creating this thread to showcase all of my remodels of the game's houses and sims that come with each neighborhood. This is a very LARGE project for me. I want to keep an actively updated thread with all of my remodels as I complete them. Additionally, I have started adding original builds and rooms as I create them! I welcome constructive feedback at all times.

Original Builds
Moderne gallery link
Cozy Cottage gallery link
Witchy Cottage gallery link
Yellow Cottage gallery link
Mediterrano gallery link

Willow Creek
Daisy Hovel - Remodel gallery link
Crick Cabana - Remodel gallery link
Pique Hearth - Remodel gallery link
Streamlet Single - Remodel gallery link
Garden Essence - Remodel gallery link
Rindle Rose - Remodel gallery link
Riverside Roost - Remodel gallery link
Brook Bungalow - Remodel gallery link
Parkshore - Remodel gallery link
Umbrage Manor - Remodel gallery link
Oakenstead - Remodel gallery link
Ophelia Villa - Remodel gallery link
Cypress Terrace - Remodel gallery link

Oasis Springs
Affluista Mansion - Remodel gallery link
Sultry Springside - Remodel gallery link
Cacti Casa - Remodel gallery link
Slipshod Mesquite - Remodel gallery link
Sandtrap Flat - Remodel gallery link
Raffia Quinta - Remodel gallery link
Granada Place - Remodel gallery link
Agave Abode - Remodel gallery link
Springscape - Remodel gallery link
Vista Quarry - Remodel gallery link

Windenburg
Proprietor's Square - Remodel gallery link
Von Windenburg - Remodel gallery link
The Lighthouse - Remodel gallery link
Pier Palace - Remodel gallery link
Rustic Residence - Remodel gallery link

Strangerville
Dreamweaver's Way - Remodel gallery link
Riverside Grove - Remodel gallery link

Other Builds/Remodels
Victorian Rehab gallery link (original by cmbaker16)

Rooms
Storage Closet gallery link
Post edited by serbchick25 on

Comments

• serbchick25serbchick25 Posts: 31 Member
    Moderne - my first original build, and I am wildly proud of it! Please enjoy!
    Specs: 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom
    Amenities: Barbecue/pool area; movie theater; home gym; laundry room
    Gallery link

siqa36v.png?1
    CYR5dcj.png
    JjkLLxx.png
    JjkLLxx.png
    eKCcAim.png
    y8UnfQg.png
    F2By119.png
    4Tc2oe6.png
    DTI96NP.png
    oeM39xB.png
    Hz18IDw.png
    3clMkbS.png
    WpldZVc.png
    FS9FhMp.png
    ztKxHNk.png
    U5Trpmi.png
    PeVzV9d.png
    OnlQ3Lz.png
    gEhghIE.png
    R44CBK3.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 153,622 Member
    Moderne is a very lovely modern family home! :) Very nice exterior design and the glass windows are very nice.The trees add a very nice look to the home. Very nice outdoors living, dining and pool patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food outdoors in the air, Very nice furnishing and layout of the interiors! The wall texture through the home is calming, The photos on the entrance nook wall is nice for Sims to see as they enter the home. The colours schemes and design of the bedrooms are very nice. The fireplace sitting area is very nice for Sims to relax and watch tv. They will enjoy playing the keyboard in the corner nooks. Very nice gym and yoga room! Sims will enjoy using the equipment to keep fit and quietly do yoga on the mat. It is very nice that there is a home cinema room! Sims will enjoy watching movies there.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    edited September 2019
    Congratulations on your thread being highlighted in this week’s forums highlights thread :) That is great!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on your thread being highlighted in this week’s forums highlights thread :) That is great!

I had no idea! Thank you!
  • bubbajoe621bubbajoe621 Posts: 86 Member
    Your original builds are looking great. Moderne especially fits the name and there's a lot to be proud of. I'm sure you will come to prefer your own builds over makeovers as time allows!
    Your original builds are looking great. Moderne especially fits the name and there's a lot to be proud of. I'm sure you will come to prefer your own builds over makeovers as time allows!

Thank you so much @bubbajoe621! I am working on my 3rd build as we speak (haven't put up the pictures from my 2nd yet), but I am enjoying it more and more! Thanks for stopping by and the lovely comment, I appreciate it!
    Cozy Cottage gallery link
    My 2nd original build - placed in Willow Creek in my game
    2 bedrooms, 1 bath, outdoor barbecue, gardening, and fire pit area for the family

H0Qw410.png

Additional indoor/outdoor images below:
    Front Entry - outside
    E3ynhI6.png
    Front Entry - Inside
    DS5nToA.png
    TV area
    GiuNNaQ.png?1
    Living/Fireplace seating area
    pV0CGgf.png
    Eat-in Kitchen
    EDSouCu.png
    Bathroom - shower and toilet
    7Sbb9sQ.png
    Bathroom - sink/vanity
    oZIVDlB.png
    Master bedroom
    CBoWB3H.png
    2nd bedroom (child)
    mfjKKkf.png
    Backyard
    iJS7bSf.png
    Cozy Cottage is a lovely homely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, stone and wooden wall texture, I and pretty flowerbox windows and flowers nook! Very nice backyard bbq and outdoors dining for eating meals in the sunshine. Very nice interior furnishings and layout! The natural wooden flooring and colour scheme is calming. Very nice fireplace sitting nook for Sims to enjoy resting there in front of the fire. Very nice kitchen and eat in dining room. The fruit bowl, bread box, teapot and dish rack are nice kitchen touches.
    It is a very nice home for a sims family :)
    Thank you @rosemow you always have the sweetest compliments!
    Newest additions are up, including 3 new originals! Please let me know your thoughts!
    Witchy Cottage, Yellow Cottage and Mediterrano are all very nice homes! :) Very nice exterior designs and great roofing !
    Witchy Cottage is a very nice magical home! It looks great set amidst the trees, and the black exterior colour is great,
    Yellow Cottage is a pretty family home ! Very nice shotgun style exterior. The sunshine yellow color is lovely! The flowers are pretty on the home edges. Very nice interior layout and furnishings.
    Meditterano is a lovely Mediterranean family home! Very nice warm exterior colour! The waterfountain front courtyard is very nice.Very nice arch windows. The pool and loungers patio is great! The interior furnishing is very nice. Very nice design and colors of the bedrooms.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Witchy Cottage, Yellow Cottage and Mediterrano are all very nice homes! :) Very nice exterior designs and great roofing !
    Witchy Cottage is a very nice magical home! It looks great set amidst the trees, and the black exterior colour is great,
    Yellow Cottage is a pretty family home ! Very nice shotgun style exterior. The sunshine yellow color is lovely! The flowers are pretty on the home edges. Very nice interior layout and furnishings.
    Meditterano is a lovely Mediterranean family home! Very nice warm exterior colour! The waterfountain front courtyard is very nice.Very nice arch windows. The pool and loungers patio is great! The interior furnishing is very nice. Very nice design and colors of the bedrooms.

Thank you so much for your kind review!