Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Makoa Kealoha, Can Some One Make Him A Brother

We all were swept away with Makoa in the trailer but the game was released I was disappointed to find out he was married. Did anyone make him brother in gallery because I don’t want to break up a family but I like to date someone like him.

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    We all were swept away with Makoa in the trailer but the game was released I was disappointed to find out he was married. Did anyone make him brother in gallery because I don’t want to break up a family but I like to date someone like him.

Pull the entire family into cas.fulleditmode and create an identical brother for him. Voila.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Another way is delete his family, save him to the library, exit cas with the x, activate full edit mode, go back into cas, add him to his family, change his traits and name and fix his family relationship with the original. As far as I know this is the only way to get an identical twin... Randomizing a brother doesn't work, especially with premade sims.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Popular guy isnt he
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I was planning to have my mermaid sim date him till I discovered he was married. I soon gave up on that idea. :D
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member

Pull the entire family into cas.fulleditmode and create an identical brother for him. Voila.

genius, but too late I already broke his family :joy:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2019
    I love Makoa and unfortunately for his wife I am not adverse to breaking up families in order to get good genes. In my profile pic is Oliana Kealoha, who is Makoa’s daughter with Nalani >:)

I'm also planning to use him as a donor in my 100 baby challenge (in which Vlad is my ‘matriarch’ - well, patriarch who births the babies anyway). I wonder if he can cancel out Vlad's more unfortunate genes...

Why don't you just play with genetics to give him a brother in CAS? Or you could save him to your library then just add a second version of him to his family, edit relationships so that the second version is his brother and voila - Makoa has an identically hot twin who is also an eligible bachelor!
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    mcrudd has a single Makoa Kealoha on the Gallery. There's also someone who made a full household of 8 Makoa's there. I think that might be a tiny bit too much :# So really, just pick and choose! :D
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I just deleted his wife and child and pretended they never existed >:)
    I don't generally even like to play with premades but who can resist him?
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I also think he is really cute, but I didn't want to break up the family (even though that is really silly). So I went into the Kealoha household in 'Manage Households' and created a twin, as already suggested above. You do not need to activate testing cheats for that. I named him Maleko and then moved him into a separate household. I am currently playing a Rags to Riches with him. I am still trying to figure out who I am going to pair him up with.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I was SO ANGRY that he was married. But then when my head cleared I realized it would be a very interesting storyline if Makoa were to cheat... ;)
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I love Makoa and unfortunately for his wife I am not adverse to breaking up families in order to get good genes. In my profile pic is Oliana Kealoha, who is Makoa’s daughter with Nalani >:)

I'm also planning to use him as a donor in my 100 baby challenge (in which Vlad is my ‘matriarch’ - well, patriarch who births the babies anyway). I wonder if he can cancel out Vlad's more unfortunate genes...

Why don't you just play with genetics to give him a brother in CAS? Or you could save him to your library then just add a second version of him to his family, edit relationships so that the second version is his brother and voila - Makoa has an identically hot twin who is also an eligible bachelor!

Ooooooh I bet Salim Benali could. I tested it, and they don't lie- his kids really DO look like Super Models!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    elisequeeliseque Posts: 10 New Member
    I love breaking up families. Gives me an extra challenge.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited July 2019
    I was SO ANGRY that he was married. But then when my head cleared I realized it would be a very interesting storyline if Makoa were to cheat... ;)

tbh it was greatest storyline making him cheat on his wife
    because dude kept tryna leave while cheating,
    got mental breakdown on his own afterwards
    and later became awkward dad trying to visit his kid at all times

such loyalty
    :joy:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Popular guy isnt he

Yes as Nelani is to female sims.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    His wife is a pretty premade. I left them together.
  • Options

Ooooooh I bet Salim Benali could. I tested it, and they don't lie- his kids really DO look like Super Models!

True, Salim Benali is the best premade, his genes never disappoint. Gorgeous kids 100% of the times.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

@nerdfashion hmmm I’ll definitely have to test out Salim with Vlad in that case!
  • Options

True, Salim Benali is the best premade, his genes never disappoint. Gorgeous kids 100% of the times.
    @AlbaWaterhouse if that’s a challenge to see if it’s possible for his kids to be ugly... Then challenge accepted >:) he will be the next donor in my 100 baby challenge (my ‘matriarch’ is Vlad).
  • Options

@AlbaWaterhouse if that’s a challenge to see if it’s possible for his kids to be ugly... Then challenge accepted >:) he will be the next donor in my 100 baby challenge (my ‘matriarch’ is Vlad).

Awesome hahaha I can't wait to see the results
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Yeah, I just locked his wife in a room when they came over with "extra food". Problem solved a few days later 😈
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Yeah, I just locked his wife in a room when they came over with "extra food". Problem solved a few days later 😈

:O Poor Lilli!

I went with the creating brother/twin route myself. I just can't get myself to breaking up Makoa and his wife, or deleting his family. Nothing wrong with it, of course, they are just pixel people. I just can't :#
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited July 2019
    I had made him a brother awhile back, but not for my sim to knock boots with him. :p

Actually love seeing different families and didn't cross my mind to have my sim get him to cheat. Him and his wife are always so friendly when they come over or when my sim is visiting Sulani. Think his brother looked pretty good with a beard. Gave him a scar too as I like to believe he had an accident while he was out swimming in the ocean or attacked by a shark when surfing.

Named him Afa as the name means 'hurricane' in Polynesian.
    8m4f0cy.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited July 2019
    OP, just enter household management - his, specifically - click on him, then create another Sim via 'play with genetics' and add a sibling or twin.

(Personally, I'm not swept away by him...I actually find him to be a pain in a very dark place, but I digress)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Can he be a second Caleb?
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    @nerdfashion and @AlbaWaterhouse turns out Salim's genes weren't strong enough. I present to you babies 37 and 38 of my 100 baby challenge, whose other father is Salim Benali (they are babies currently but I peeked ahead):

Tia Straud:
    W65mUFt.png?1
    MD00Cur.png?1

Lillie Straud:
    K8voIdF.png?1
    ukN425X.png?1

I think I got their names the right way around.