Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Guru Garage - Guru Games Challenge (Episode 2)

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
A month ago Gurus started a challenge - it's time for episode 2!

hpjzbt02ebmt.png

To refresh everyone's memory: Guru Games Challenge is a variation of KPopp's Hunger Games Challenge, and you can watch the first episode here.

Ready to discover how the challenge continues? Join @SimGuruMorgan at 11AM PT today (check the time for your timezone here) for 2h of fun!

Update: watch the episode any time below:
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2019
    Anyone watching? :)

(Yep, sorry - opened this a bit late :disappointed: )
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I am watching. What is Vlad doing there? lol
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    I watched first half then had to leave. Darn company showed up. LOL I never see anyone day in and day out and today they drop by.

Going in to watch the rest.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Gonna have to wait til tomorrow - my sound card needs replaced. Need to hear it - they are so funny....

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited July 2019
    Derp, Morgan should never be in control of sims. :# Surprised some of these sims are making it to episode 3 as I figured most were all gonna die in this one haha.

This was pretty fun to watch though I am interested in those guru cheats though. :*
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I laughed so much lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    The lack of deaths were disappointing :( Was fun to watch.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • barbiegoesbarbiegoes Posts: 31 Member
    Very Fun! I am glad not everyone died, got to have someone left to play the games haha
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    this keeps getting better :) awesome on becoming the Goddess of Thunder :D
    off to get struck by lightning :D;)
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    LOL That was fun.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    This was far more entertaining than I expected. I think I will give this challenge a try myself. I wonder how it will look without the tropical environment. (still waiting for an origin sale for Island Living)
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    This was pretty fun to watch though I am interested in those guru cheats though. :*

Same here. Especially the summon plates of food cheat looks useful if I want to do a similar challenge.