Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sulani House Hunters

Welcome back to Sulani House hunters, today we have young adult women looking for her perfect island home. She just got her dream job as a conservationist and had to move out to the islands for it. Let’s just say things get a little fishy when she goes around water so she doesn’t do well with ladders. Her traits are clumsy, self-assured, and child of the ocean. Her younger teen brother already lives in town and is crashing with his friend, Duane and his family the Keoloha’s. This adventurist young girl would like to live alone but is also open to roommates. Her budget is the typical 20 grand.

Ohan’ahi town has all the events but not much open ocean for this fish to swim in, Mua Pel’am has pretty scenery but it’s super deserted and she is sing pringle ready to mingle, and finally the third island, I’m blanking on the name, it’s has ocean but a lot of the houses use ladders to get up from the ocean and let’s just say ladders and her don’t get along. Join us next time to see which island she chooses on Sulani House Hunters.

Comment where you think she should live, explain why you think she should move their.

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2019
    I moved my fishy sim into Lagoon Look. I have no idea which island it's on without checking sorry. She manages fine with or without a ladder. It's probably the nicest lot out of the choice of cheap lots.