Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do I do with the Kahananui’s?

So I recently learned that their is no wild pack of roaming mermaids in island living as seen in trailer so I decided to create my own. The mermaids would be mix of girls and boys and between the ages of teen and young adult. Maybe possible budding romance with Duane.😏

So I decided to move them in with native islanders and choose the Kahananui’s because they have two spare bedrooms. The only problem is I’m the not biggest fan of them. They are more towards the selfish side and are some what snotty. For peeps who don’t have island living, THEY HAVE POOL even though their right next to the beach. His traits are snob, foodie, and self-assured. Hers are neat, outgoing, and materialistic. Both have good and bad traits but I like her more than him. I’m having trouble deciding what to do. Do I have mermaids kill them off so they get the house to themselves, do I kill him off and keep her as like a foster mom, do I keep him alive and they are really hate him, do I just move them in and let it be, or pick another foster home.

(Side Question: I know toddlers can have like care-taker so you help them with their needs and you are like a foster mom helping them. Can you do that to teens too? Or do you have to do it as toddlers and as they age up it stay with them)

What do I do with the Kahananui’s? 16 votes

Kill the Kahanauni’s off
12%
Rebbilinaains 2 votes
Kill him off and keep her as a foster mom
12%
Jasonschick80AngeliqueAdelaide 2 votes
Keep him alive but the mermaids despise him
18%
taydevfiercephoenix91Todiloo 3 votes
Just move the mermaids in and leave it alone
18%
SleepycatDSLAlrynnListentoToppDogg 3 votes
Pick another foster family
6%
RedShoe7 1 vote
Other, write your idea in the comments
31%
Writin_RegBloosmooFinvolaannaliese39Simmingal 5 votes

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Move mermaids in so they get the house then move the married couple out and make them start over in a new starter house. I don't like breaking up married couples, but have no qualms about making them start over and this way the new Sims get a nice house for free without cheats. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I would probably move them both out and keep the house or possibly give them both a makeover and a personality transplant that I like better. If one of your mermaids/men is evil though, then murder works too. :D As far as I'm aware you can adopt a teen as care dependent so they don't need to be toddlers first.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Move them out and seeing as they have the materialistic traits, and are a bit snobby, give them a penthouse in San Myshuno so they can flaunt their wealth and impress everyone. Later on you can go back and make them famous. Or move them out, play and enjoy your mermaids and then if you want to go back to them, make him a scientist who is looking for mermaids and mix them in to experiment on!
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    There are three mersims in an hidden household actually.
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    The first time I played in Sulani, I moved them out and moved my sim there instead. In other saves I just leave them be.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,954 Member
    edited July 2019
    make the mermaids kill them at least the dude
    make a whole drama out of it

madam Kahananui can become their kaha-nanny they keep to take care of their mermaid spawn
    they can keep her as their hostage
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I would move Alika and Mele somewhere else, after moving the mersims in. I couldn't separate them or kill them off.

You can adopt teens as care dependant.

The property is close to the beach, but its not a waterfront lot. So they can have a pool.