March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hogwarts [Harry Potter Fans!]

13...Next

Comments

• happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    For anyone unsure about their sorting, the most accurate way is the full version of the Pottermore test -> https://www.gotoquiz.com/pottermore_sorting_quiz_all_possible_question

There was never any doubt for me but it's nice to know. 88% Hufflepuff, 46% Ravenclaw, and a low score I forgot for Gryff/Slyth.

And if you're into a personality test that goes beyond the setting of the wizarding world, The Sorting Hat Chats is really nice -> https://ejadelomax.itch.io/sortinghatchats
  • NahlhaNahlha Posts: 54 New Member
    @happyopi im a Hufflepuff too! But i kinda wish i was in Slytherin.
  • Ilovecats8Ilovecats8 Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm a proud Hufflepuff and I am just now starting the series lol. I'm very late but I LOVE HARRY POTTER! I'm on the movie The Goblet of Fire but I haven't watched it yet :'( I got the movie at the library but haven't had the time to watch it. I love being a Hufflepuff and a part of the fandom <3
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    For anyone unsure about their sorting, the most accurate way is the full version of the Pottermore test -> https://www.gotoquiz.com/pottermore_sorting_quiz_all_possible_question

There was never any doubt for me but it's nice to know. 88% Hufflepuff, 46% Ravenclaw, and a low score I forgot for Gryff/Slyth.

And if you're into a personality test that goes beyond the setting of the wizarding world, The Sorting Hat Chats is really nice -> https://ejadelomax.itch.io/sortinghatchats

I got 74% Slytherin, 43% Ravenclaw, 34% Gryffindor, and 12% Hufflepuff.

Just because I'm here I'm going to mention that a lot of people forget that to be cunning, you have to be smart, which is a Ravenclaw quality. So not just Ravenclaw's can have straight A's, because I know I did.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I did quiz once and it sorted me into Ravenclaw.

I reread books few times and my favorite book is 5th because of the rebellion against Umbridge.

My favorite character is Harry, least favorite was Draco till the last book.

My favorite subject is DADA and Transfiguration, least favorite History of Magic.

Books are way better than movies.

• phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I wouldn't say Ravenclaws are necessarily smart, so much as they value learning. I've known people who weren't bright at all, but who worked hard to cram useful information into their heads, and very smart people who didn't care a bit about things like school. There's really a lot of wiggle room for what houses people can end up in.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Miriam_SimsMiriam_Sims Posts: 129 Member
    I feel like the houses have a lot of traits in common. My friend and I love to say we are Slytherclaw. Because, honestly, while I'm more of a Ravenclaw and she's more of a Slytherin, we're both very curious, ambitious and cunning, which is a mix of both houses.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I wouldn't say Ravenclaws are necessarily smart, so much as they value learning. I've known people who weren't bright at all, but who worked hard to cram useful information into their heads, and very smart people who didn't care a bit about things like school. There's really a lot of wiggle room for what houses people can end up in.

*COUGH COUGH LOCKHART COUGH COUGH*
    funny-gifs20.gif

• happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I feel like the houses have a lot of traits in common. My friend and I love to say we are Slytherclaw. Because, honestly, while I'm more of a Ravenclaw and she's more of a Slytherin, we're both very curious, ambitious and cunning, which is a mix of both houses.
    That's where The Sorting Hat Chats is especially interesting because it assigns two houses, one primary and one secondary, and the different is primary house = why you do things / secondary house = how you do things.
    This post explains it better.
  • Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    I'm a "Huffleclaw". Most tests I come out with close percentages of hufflepuff and ravenclaw
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member

You okay there? *offers tissue and cup of water*

Seriously though, good point. I'd put him in Slytherin personally, but the Hat does take your wishes into consideration. Harry and Hermione were both on the line for other houses, but got Gryffindor.

Imagine a decision that can affect how people see and treat you for years, which then affects how you grow and change as a person, happening in just a couple minutes of an eleven year old's thoughts. There's probably a lot of coaching from some parents. "Listen, you've got to get into Ravenclaw if you want to become a Healer. Tell the hat you've got to get into Ravenclaw!"

4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Hose3588Hose3588 Posts: 4 New Member
    I am in Slytherin. SSSsssssss...
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Ravenclaw, but with Griffindor tendencies.

Can't think of anything Harry did that was mean, that springs to mind immediately, except maybe leading that poor girl on whom he had no true interest in, and letting her figure that out for herself. That was cowardly of him. But then, he didn't really so much start it, as fall victim to it and then fail to extricate himself timely.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • RumellKhan1RumellKhan1 Posts: 157 Member
    Im Ravenclaw
    24 hour Sims Challenge.

1. Day 1. Create a replica of your home and you and those who live there.
    2. Day 2. Keep note of everything that your Sim does.
    3. Day 3. Do everything that your Sim has done.

A timer would be a useful tool.
  • LadyMeldaLadyMelda Posts: 111 Member

This made me choke on my coffee and I appreciate you. :D He is Ravenclaw's greatest shame.
    happyopi wrote: »
    That's where The Sorting Hat Chats is especially interesting because it assigns two houses, one primary and one secondary, and the different is primary house = why you do things / secondary house = how you do things.
    This post explains it better.

Interesting. I've never found this site. According to the quiz, I'm a Ravenclaw Primary and Gryffindor Secondary. I frequently model Gryffindor. None of this was a surprise, but I love to see how new eyes analyze things. The first line of the Gryffindor Secondary description almost killed me laughing. "Gryffindor Secondaries are more likely to change their volume than their content." That might be the most "Me" statement on the page.

My House breakdown was Ravenclaw 91%
    Gryffindor 48%
    Slytherin 40%
    Hufflepuff 31%

The character I most identify with (and am frequently labeled as by friends) is McGonagall.

TL;DR: I'm a Ravenclaw with some hardcore Gryffindor elements, back me into a corner and see how that works out for you. o:)
  • rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    I am at ravenclaw