Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the most wanted thing you want to see in The Realm of Magic game pack?

alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
1.A magic town
aoQvESF.jpg

2.Fairground objects similar to those in Sims 1
UD7C8Mc.jpg
ixIn4rj.jpg

3.Cotton candy
y1VrdOQ.png

4.Oven and new recipes
YWvS8VH.jpg

5.Magic shows and duels
PYYVr7g.jpg
Y0YQHHA.jpg

6.Mini games and puzzles you have to play in order to win special ingredients
nrU5d0m.jpg

7.Witches and brooms
yllpvlG.jpg

8.Fairies and fairy houses
OFlHiRc.jpg

9.Bonehilda
BtaYLfo.jpg

10.Owls and bird cages
dzfHIxl.jpg

What is the most wanted thing you want to see in The Realm of Magic game pack? 80 votes

Magic town
27% 22 votes
Fairground objects like in sims 1
5% 4 votes
Cotton candy
0% 0 votes
Oven and new recipes
3% 3 votes
Magic shows and duels
5% 4 votes
Mini games and puzzles you have to play in order to win special ingredients
2% 2 votes
Witches and brooms
45% 36 votes
Fairies and fairy houses
3% 3 votes
Bonehilda
3% 3 votes
Owls and bird cages
3% 3 votes

Comments

• elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited July 2019
    I want a world full of magical things. I’d be upset if most content is tied to a life state.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Also the magic town.

Remember it's a gamepack. Obviously it won't have as many things as Makin' Magic which was a an EP.

It'll most likely focus on witches, magic, and the realm they are in.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Magic town with the fairground objects. I want a fortune teller, witches, magicians, interactive games to win prizes, magic shows that can be watched for a fee, active magician career tie into get famous if you have it, cotton candy stands, etc

hrm maybe I just want a carnival pack instead...LOL

I really hope it isn't witches with some spells and special ingredients for spells. I also hope if it is all about witches, I hope their brews are useful like poison and kill a sim, cure sickness, force a sim to fall in love with another sim, I can't even think of anything else that we can't just spend 500 reward points on.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    i'd love to have a gamepack thats dedicated to fairground objects and just have this one focus more on the magic side of things.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    I'm hoping for a good, solid magic system with different "types" of magic like Elemental, Summoning, Plant, Curses, Necromancy, etc. and a power tree for each. I'm also hoping we can play any type of Spellcaster we want, and select which tree of magic they will use. And I'd love to see magical effects in the world itself, as well as practical spells for house cleaning (where the broom sweeps by itself) and spells to change individual needs. Oh, and some really good, satisfying effects.
    #Team Occult
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The ability to disable any supernatural/occult Sims they add in the pack would be my most desired feature.
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Dragons! I want dragons and ovens. :)
    origin ID: adduapina
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    I pretty much want the lot that is in the OP. I was a huge fan of makin magic and occult stuff. I never played supernatural in ts3.
    I loved the whole magic town and the creepy but totally befitting funfair stuff. I also like the concept of earning ingredients through completing tasks so that it's not 'easy' being a witch, that magic skill is something that develops and needs to be earned and you rise up the hierarchy from being a complete novice to a master in terms of a witch hierarchy and not just earning 1-10 levels of a skill point, like you could become the most praised or most feared sorcerer in the land.
  • TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    Makin' Magic is still my favourite Expansion Pack! The magic in The Sims 2 made me so dissapointed, going to the witch was super boring and being a magician wasn't as excited as in The Sims 1. If an expansion pack with magic in The Sims 4 isn't coming close to Makin' Magic, I'm not getting it. I loved going to the magic world and doing duels and shows and buying weird stuff and I loved baking and all that.
  • TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    Oh, and when a sim child would play with fairies and they'd leave fairy dust, that also added something to the game and let the children be a part of the magic world in a reasonable way.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    The ability to disable any supernatural/occult Sims they add in the pack would be my most desired feature.

Ha!! I would like that feature as well.
  • LollyGraceLollyGrace Posts: 20 Member
    I think I’d like another occult option, so witches.. And I’d like the option to choose their broom colour etc to make it more personal, white broom for good witch etc etc...

Although I forgot about Magic Town LOL so many memories...
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Werewolves and witches.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't expect them to redo Magic Town.. although I loved some elements in it such as Bonehilda and the Spinning Wheel and Butterchurn .. we already have Beehives or I'd add that from that old pack. I rarely went to Magic Town because of the coin system... I do remember the rollercoaster and wish they could put creepy clowns in games lol, but don't expect it because so many people are scared of them, so I'll have to come up with my own creepy clowns.
    I do expect to be able to do spells and brew potions from the upcoming pack. I want a Witch/Alchemist basically... although I'd also like spellcasting also. The broom part of the answer I voted on ... would be cute for sure, but I could live without it. I'm guessing it will come with it's own area like the vampire pack did and looking forward to what they have come up with.
    egTcBMc.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I'm expecting something very much like the vampire game pack, so I'm definitely hoping to see a new world. Perhaps not quite like Magic Town, but I'd love for it to have a woodland vibe. Plus I'd love for there to be new recipes, both for regular food and potions that witches can brew.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Why must there be a poll of this? I want every single thing offered from The Sims Makin’ magic AND fairies. It’s fair to add fairies as an occult life state here because one existed as a vendor in a community lot.

I’m on the fence with deciding between having wizards like The Sims 1 or an occult life state like The Sims 2 with Witches/Warlocks. I’d like both but I might be asking too much. :)

Sometimes I just want my Sim to be a master of magic without any sort of alignment or becoming an occult being just to access magic.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    “All of the above”

—T
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    I will take them all.... lol
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Obviously witches are the most important factor but I certainly dont mind the rest
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    ...the magic? honestly as long as they don't mess that up the rest is just icing.
  • SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    I was thinking NO FUNHOUSE ROLLERCOASTER, but also maybe yes please? Some magical ways to take care of children, spells to cast on them to help them, activities for kids and teens that are magic related, and some buy/build items that are whimsical (as to be expected) but still are able to be used along with the other packs.

A fully developed Witch occult (like vamps) and maybe also a lower-key, easier to play occult of some kind (like Mermaids), Warewolves maybe?
  • zokliozoklio Posts: 40 Member
    If they could make sims fly with the brooms, that would fulfil my Harry Potter fantasy lmao
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Is it ok if i just wanted the entire Makin' Magic in Sims 4?
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited July 2019
    B-But Dragons???
    that's really the number 1 Makin' Magic thing I want

I don't assume they are going to go full Makin' Magic because they never do
    (which is sad because thats all I ever want) but id love there to be some connection
    where it seems possible and not out of theme they go with

comparing blindly like this though:

Magic town = Fairground objects like in sims 1

magic town aint same without objects in that pic thats just really it
    I can't separate between 2 but I suppose since theme will probably be different
    it would come to adding makin' magic objects into other theme

Cotton candy < Oven and new recipes

I don't like cotton candy irl so :joy: but at the same time we have baking with gtw? i think?
    so id just like oven that looks like that really and some recipes

Magic shows and duels > Mini games and puzzles you have to play in order to win special ingredients

now meanwhile I really love both
    I don't think magic pack would be magical enough without duels and cool things to show
    (be it on stage or nah)

would still really love having some puzzles and mysteries though

Witches and brooms > Fairies and fairy houses

Magic pack isn't magic pack without magic user

and I feel like witches always got more stuff than fairies in sims
    but what id really like is being able to make fairies and witches etc. with one power tree
    so there would be more variety to witches too rather than having one stereotypical lifestate

Bonehilda > Owls and bird cages

idk I never really used the owls that much
    and I really love Bonehilda

just give me things in Makin' Magic Wallpapers at least plz

670?cb=20100718085850

sims-undead-tango-wallpaper.jpg

⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    edited July 2019
    I want astrology and phony psychics