Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 In Sims 4

Comments

• DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    @elanorbreton , After looking at the bigger pic you posted, I don't think it is your lot, unless Hestia used it and changed the stair railings. Sorry, didn't mean to give you a bad moment and I'm glad your lot is working fine. Replacing the stairs fixed it for me. I have such a building phobia that you guys would get a good chuckle at how badly I cringe at having to access build mode. Never doubt that this simmer dearly appreciates shared lots! :)

@Hestia , You're welcome for the report. Gave me a moment of deja vu actually, since I spent the bulk of my time playing TS 3 testing creator worlds. I really enjoyed the time I spent doing that. Thanks for the link to the other thread, too.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited September 2019
    Agnes Crumplebottom

cYwrs47.png
    vXqbRz1.jpg
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    Erik Darling

HObzOrx.png
    Ub97alM.jpg
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    @Hestia , Love Erik and Agnes. I'm really loving the two in your curent save. Don't think I've ever had two sims fall so hard, so fast, for each other.

I did do one little quirky thing with Erik. The mischievious side of me reared its head and I made him a lifeguard, lol. Think that's only a 5 level career and I play long life span, so he'll probably end up in another career later. I do get a kick out of him on patrol for danger while on a beach, considering his ghostly past in TS3. :)
    @DOLLDRMS1 Knowing their backstory was hard enough for me to swallow. She was just so happy and all that bitterness came from the accident. Replaying her wedding before he drowned was heartbreaking.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    @hestia i am in love with your Agnes, she looks exactly like the Sims 3 one, but she looks much more pretty in Sims 4. I don't know why, maybe the skin or the att style of the game haha. Erik looks far from the original to me, specially his nose, but I'll be downloading Agnes now and I'll turn her into a spellcaster. She definitely looks like a witch.
    @Forgeron You are right. Let me go ahead and give him some touch ups.

Surgeon is on the way!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited September 2019
    Fixed.

5tfrB7L.jpg

NB: There is nothing further that I can do with the nose. It is simply the "art style" and shadowing from TS4.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    Hestia wrote: »
    Fixed.

5tfrB7L.jpg

NB: There is nothing further that I can do with the nose. It is simply the "art style" and shadowing from TS4.

Oh, thats sad. Never realized that Sims 4 CAS was limites, but thanks for the effort, he looks much better now.
    @Hestia , I feel like you've done an amazing job getting as close as possible to the TS3 counterparts! I had to laugh today while looking at your comparison photos. I remember the first time I heard TS3 sims referred to as having "Pudding Face". LOL, it really is close to the truth. I think TS4 sims are much more attractive and your remakes are really, really good. I know who is who when I see them about town.

What I've totally enjoyed is the care you put into trees and traits. I'm finding the sims behave as I would have expected, i.e. Agnes and Erik falling so in love so quickly. I also have now had Thornton Wolff and Jamie Jolina fall madly in love, too. I can't bring myself to have her take him away from Morgana but she will be having his children. Just as well for him, I imagine, kids with no responsibility, lol.

Oh my gosh, I ran into Zelda Mae at a dance party held at the ruins and was so excited to see her. I hadn't snapped to the fact yet you had included her. I can see I have a lot of surprises in store with different save games I play from your starter save.

One more small report for you. I dropped in on Claire Charming and Luna. There wasn't a food bowl in the house for Luna so even though she doesn't have much money, first thing I did was buy a food bowl and ball for her sweet dog. She has enough money if you want to place them there in the new starter save you're working on.
    edited September 2019
    @DOLLDRMS1 All of the Sunset Valley Sims are in that save file. I'm touching up the Roomies, Kennedy and Alvi households before I head to bed. :) All the support only encourages me to create more Sims. Thank you very much!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited September 2019
    DOLLDRMS1 wrote: »
    @Hestia , I feel like you've done an amazing job getting as close as possible to the TS3 counterparts! I had to laugh today while looking at your comparison photos. I remember the first time I heard TS3 sims referred to as having "Pudding Face". LOL, it really is close to the truth. I think TS4 sims are much more attractive and your remakes are really, really good. I know who is who when I see them about town.

What I've totally enjoyed is the care you put into trees and traits. I'm finding the sims behave as I would have expected, i.e. Agnes and Erik falling so in love so quickly. I also have now had Thornton Wolff and Jamie Jolina fall madly in love, too. I can't bring myself to have her take him away from Morgana but she will be having his children. Just as well for him, I imagine, kids with no responsibility, lol.

Oh my gosh, I ran into Zelda Mae at a dance party held at the ruins and was so excited to see her. I hadn't snapped to the fact yet you had included her. I can see I have a lot of surprises in store with different save games I play from your starter save.

One more small report for you. I dropped in on Claire Charming and Luna. There wasn't a food bowl in the house for Luna so even though she doesn't have much money, first thing I did was buy a food bowl and ball for her sweet dog. She has enough money if you want to place them there in the new starter save you're working on.

You should post a blog about your play, I would love to read it.
    About the Wolffs: Usually I would have Morgana met Leighton Sekemoto and get amazed by him and his son's relationship. She'll then annoy the heck out of Thornton to have kids, till they fight over this matter. Thornton then looks for his friend Jamie to unburden his problems, then they start an affair. One day Morgana catch them both in the act of treason, and breaks up with Thornton leaving him heartbroken (also, Jami gets pregnant of twins, because karma is cool). hehehe
    After recovering from the break up, Morgana starts dating Leighton, since both want to have a big love family.
    edited September 2019
    Build requests:

High Priority
    • Cosmopolitan Lofts - 20 x 30
    • Metropolitan Lofts - 20 x 30 (DOES NOT INCLUDE LOFTY CERULEAN POOL)
    • Condor Museum Lofts - 20 x 30
    • Divisadero Budget Books - 20 x 20
    • Everfresh Delights Supermarket - 20 x 20

Medium Priority
    • Pleasant Rest Graveyard - 30 x 40
    • Asilomar - 30 x 30
    • Wagner's Repose - 20 x 30

Low Priority
    • Cottage Cheese - 30 x 30
    • Victor's Abode - 30 x 20
    • Flava-ful - 30 x 20
    • Garden Cottage - 30 x 40
    • House Plan B - 30 x 20
    • Landgraab Estate - 64 x 64
    • Lone Wolff Manor - 40 x 40
    • Low Fat Ranch - 40 x 40
    • Pescadero - 20 x 30
    • Primrose - 30 x 40
    • Stalwart Mission - 30 x 20
    • Sur La Plage - 30 x 30
    • Victor's Abode - 30 x 20
    • Villa Alto - 64 x 64
    • Ocean Vista Cottage - 20 x 30
    • Shearwater - 30 x 40
    • Cormorant - 30 x 40

Neighborhood blueprint will be uploaded soon.

Thanks so much for this project. :)
    Post edited by Hestia on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Oh my, this is awesome! I created the Altos in my game and fixed Holly to look like her Sims 3 version. I loved Zelda Mae and Cycl0n3 Sw0rd too.. I need them back in Sims 4!

me too! I want all of them!
    @Karon , LOL, I don't consider myself to be a blogger. Hmm, looks like I just might have to introduce Morgana to Leighton but my thoughts at the moment is to maybe not get Jamie and Thornton under one roof until their golden elder years. Will have to see what develops as I go along since I sometimes find myself incorporating a plot twist after all :)

@KiniHokulani , It's a joy to have all these sims in TS4 again. Hestia has another thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964628/canon-sims-by-hestia-no-cc-no-mods/p1
    that contains a link to her save file. If you go back a page or two, you'll see a post I made about extracting it to a folder on my desktop and renumbering it before putting in my saves folder, which I recommend. If you haven't used another simmer's save before, I think you'll find it freshens up playing. It's fun to see and learn another player's world, especially in this case with TS3 sims involved.

@Hestia , Hope you got some rest the other night! I'm a little confused by your build requests post. I recognized a lot of the names as already being in your save and think @elanorbreton has done some of those lots so I'm not sure if you mean you're redoing, or, looking for building help of some sort? Sigh, if it's building help, I think I've made it clear that's not something I can do, lol.

@elanorbreton , any updates on you redoing TS4 worlds into TS3? What you've posted has looked so darn good! Of course, if you've just wanted to take a break and play RoM, if you bought it, that's totally understandable :)
    edited September 2019
    @DOLLDRMS1 I'd like a recreation of them according to the lot size. There are a few listed above that I haven't seen @elanorbreton made an upload. Or, if any other talented people out there who are willing to help out, that's cool too! :D
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    @DOLLDRMS1 hi there, yes I have still been working hard at my worlds! I bought ROM but haven't played it yet, I'm trying to finish off before I'm completely burnt out with building. Here's a few of my latest - Del Sol Valley is now Starlight Shores.

This is the trashier side of the MN8 club:
    MN8.png?dl=0

My attempt at Los Suenos:
    Los%20Suenos.png?dl=0

Stately Hacienda:
    Hacienda.png?dl=0

09-14-19_10-01-11%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

I am now turning Glimmerbrook into Hidden Springs and have done the Shue house and Rhoen house (I think I spelled that right).

@Hestia I think you would need a fleet of helpers to make all those Lots! I have indeed already made a few of them but probably not to the same Lot specifications as you have asked for. I will see if I am still in 'build mode' by the time I have finished my final world, or whether I am totally sick of building by then. If I can, I will help.
    @elanorbreton All I need for now are the ones listed in the High Priority list - 5 lots in total. :D

I'm always in love with your recreations. <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited September 2019
    Sim Request!! Don Lothario as a child, with his parents Adriana and Nicolo ;)

If anyone is interested in seeing my finished worlds, I have put together an over-all album on dropbox:
    Sims 3 In Sims 4 Worlds
    Post edited by elanorbreton on
    Build requests:

High Priority
    • Cosmopolitan Lofts - 20 x 30

I have uploaded this for you.
    Cosmopolitan.png?dl=0

You will probably have to fix the columns with the current bug, as they go high when placing the lot. Set the ground floor level walls higher and then back down again and the columns will go back to how they should be.
    edited September 2019
    Build requests:

High Priority

Divisadero Budget Books - 20 x 20
    Last one for this weekend as I have other things to do... the bookstore. I did a quick 'inside' but you may want to refurb it to your own liking as I only added a few things so that it wasn't completely empty.

Bookstore.png?dl=0

Gallery i.d: elliebreton
    Sim Request!! Don Lothario as a child, with his parents Adriana and Nicolo ;)

If anyone is interested in seeing my finished worlds, I have put together an over-all album on dropbox:
    Sims 3 In Sims 4 Worlds

My gallery has them :)

Thank you so much for the buildings!!!! o:)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    @elanorbreton , I am speechless. Just finished looking through the dropbox album and your work is nothing short of fantastic. I can't believe what all you got accomplished in what feels to me like a short period of time. No pressure but if you want to share the save, I'd love to have it! I was practically drooling by the time I finished looking at the last world, lol.

Really nice of you to build the lots for Hestia right after remaking all those worlds! Of course, simmers helping simmers is a thing, thank goodness.

I chuckled with your sim request because that Lothario hh is the one I'm currently playing in Hestia's save right now. Glad she has the sims available for your use in her gallery :)

I bought ROM, too, but I haven't wanted to stop playing with the TS3 sims and didn't want to risk premades messed up by being turned into spellcasters. I've not even looked at the worlds either since I simply don't feel like starting a whole new game to do it right now. From the bug reports at AHQ, I don't think waiting until the next patch is such a bad idea, lol.

@Hestia , Thank goodness elanorbreton could help. It's not an unwillingness on my part to build, I've tried but just end up completely frustrated. Whatever side of the brain enables that ability has to be lacking in me. I know people who can build don't get it but I'm truly handicapped where building is concerned.
    All the support means a lot. :) I'm going on a deep-dive to make sure all the Goth Ancestors look just as they should be. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg