Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventure Bats - When they attack/bite they should have a % to turn Sim into Vampire!

Title self explanatory.

I noticed the other day that those bats sometimes attack and bite. Wouldn't be so cool if at very low %, like let's say 3%, theres a chance that itd turn the adventuring Sim into a vampire?

Itd be cool for story telling. Sim went to look for treasure in deep jungle and caught a strange disease that upon return home he cant shake off, when strange thirst appears and fangs pop, he'd wonder where it all went wrong...

What do you think?
There are no Mods on this that I could find, but if SimGurus like the idea I'd love to have it in a Patch.

Comments

• Options
    TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    Personally, I love the idea. Is there also a chance for sims who have a misadventure w/the skeleton guards to turn into a pile of walking bones? :tongue: I have JA but don't play it much, & don't remember.

That said, some would hate hate hate it ('cuz they don't want vampires in their game--some bought the Vamp pack for the build/buy), so, as usual, it'd be best if this were a toggle-able possibility.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited July 2019
    Angellulu wrote: »
    Title self explanatory.

I noticed the other day that those bats sometimes attack and bite. Wouldn't be so cool if at very low %, like let's say 3%, theres a chance that itd turn the adventuring Sim into a vampire?

Itd be cool for story telling. Sim went to look for treasure in deep jungle and caught a strange disease that upon return home he cant shake off, when strange thirst appears and fangs pop, he'd wonder where it all went wrong...

What do you think?
    There are no Mods on this that I could find, but if SimGurus like the idea I'd love to have it in a Patch.

I had the same idea long time ago but i didnt know how to mod back then and just forgot about it, i think imma try to make one tommorow, maybe..
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Love the idea and would prob bump up the chance to like 10%, but I definitely would know that some players would hate something like that happening. Could just make the bats give you an early stage that can be disinfected with the waterfall in the bottle before it gets serious.

Oh! As a bonus you get bat form for free if you get infected this way
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Angellulu wrote: »
    Title self explanatory.

What do you think?

I had the same idea long time ago but i didnt know how to mod back then and just forgot about it, i think imma try to make one tommorow, maybe..

Oh I'd love it if you do! Would be so amazing. I'll definitely enjoy it in my game.
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    Love the idea and would prob bump up the chance to like 10%, but I definitely would know that some players would hate something like that happening. Could just make the bats give you an early stage that can be disinfected with the waterfall in the bottle before it gets serious.

Oh! As a bonus you get bat form for free if you get infected this way

You know, yes that sounds great! Early stages if that bat bite can be either washed away by waterfall, or some water to buy, or prayed away at the statue. Something like that sickness from darts, it can be cured the same-ish way.