Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I would like new World view Maps. . .

Since they're updating the look of the game, I would like new world maps. I dislike how you can see buy mode objects like a swingset or something on world map view. It makes the lots look messy and is especially odd because terrain paints don't even show in map view. The map view style right now isn't very stylish or attractive.
"Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."

Comments

• PrincipleOfEntropyPrincipleOfEntropy Posts: 389 Member
    It is strange how some things show up and other things don't. A little extra cohesion would be a nice touch, or an option to maybe choose what features show and which ones don't, like a checklist of some sort.

What would you change? How would you want it to look?
    Madotsuki-Chair-Spin.gif
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    I like buy mode objects showing up because I often make lots that just have buy mode objects on them so :confused:
    but I'd also love to see what actual fx houses etc are surrounding the lots on the map because it looks totally different like on map world looks all clean and nice and u go in lot and ur like why is there thousand fx houses
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I have a Mod, someone redrew all the maps in the game, and I love it.

This dude has amazing content: https://www.dershayan.de/fanart-maps
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I like buy mode objects showing up because I often make lots that just have buy mode objects on them so :confused:
    but I'd also love to see what actual fx houses etc are surrounding the lots on the map because it looks totally different like on map world looks all clean and nice and u go in lot and ur like why is there thousand fx houses

And yet it's still strange because terrain paint doesn't show up and it should. The green textureless "grass" look with no terrain is just jarring.

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

And yet it's still strange because terrain paint doesn't show up and it should. The green textureless "grass" look with no terrain is just jarring.

i mean yeah i guess im just bit too noob with terrain paints to get big issues over that 😂😂 never my strong suit but i agree it should show up also sometimes it looks like your buildings are rotated for map pic but maybe thats just me :confused:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I don't like the "draw" maps. I would rather see them separating the neighborhoods into sub-categories inside the "World Icon" with a smaller "Neighborhood Icon", and after you choose the Neighborhood a 3D map appears. Much more appealing. We are in 2019, not 2001.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    I don't like the "draw" maps. I would rather see them separating the neighborhoods into sub-categories inside the "World Icon" with a smaller "Neighborhood Icon", and after you choose the Neighborhood a 3D map appears. Much more appealing. We are in 2019, not 2001.

I can't even really picture that, but it sounds cool @Karon
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited August 2019
    I‘d also like to have more detailed maps! Or 3D view maps that accurately represent the world like in Sims 2 and Sims 3!
    a256aFi.gif