Sul Sul, Simmers!
With lots of things happening this week, it's been really busy over here! It's Friday already and I'm wondering where my week went - anyone sharing this feeling?
Those eyes were asking to be part of today's Friday Highlight. Lovely selfie by @AngeliqueAdelaide, found here
On Tuesday, a patch arrived to our games on PC/Mac
, another one to console
and short after The Sims 4 Island Living released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
(thanks for sharing the news @catloverplayer
!). Alexa skill also got an update this week
- with Daily Trivia you can compete for a trivia ranking against other Simmers!
Hoping I don't forget any news, let me start with the list of threads I'd like to invite you to check out this week!:
- Let's start by giving a try to the new CAS Stories! This new feature arrived to PC/Mac on Tuesday, and @Arzekial didn't wait long before opening a thread inviting us to 'Post your CAS Story generated Sims!'. We want screenshots!
- Once you have your Sim ready, let's think of their life span! @EnjoyfulSimmer has a poll ready to start the discussion: 'Do you prefer normal, long or short life span? (No modded answers please)'. It looks like 'short' is not a popular choice! I wonder why
- If you don't have aging off, at some point your Sims will become elders. Do you keep playing with them or you move your focus towards younger generations? That's what @Simmerville is interested in getting answers about this week: 'When do your elders step back?'. Let us know how you play with them!
- Our next stop is the paradise - because who wouldn't want to live here?:
Just an example of @itguyinsc's creations available in 'itguyinsc's "NO CC"'. You won't regret visiting this thread!
- Last but not least, time to explore The Sims 3 section and delight your Sims with the day of their lives! Take them to Carrousel de Cirque, a colorful theme park built by @Sandraelle: 'Sandraelle's Creations'. Have fun!
It's time to let you explore, happy weekend, and happy Simming!