Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire - Dark Meditation versus Sleeping?

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere, but I just cannot find in the guides. Just wondering whether dark meditation (yay it's fixed!) earns the same amount of vamp power as sleeping? just reconfiguring my vamps weaknesses and would like to know this before I do.
2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1

Comments

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    My vamps go for days without needing to replenish energy and one dark meditation tops them up. Probably because they take the tier 1 ability that makes them use energy more slowly. I take the restless sleep weakness because they never sleep anyway :)
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    It doesn't recover their need all the way. I use a mod that actually only allows me to use dark meditation every 24 hours, but it fills up the entire bar (they will keep meditating until it's full, similar to sims 3)

I feel it's more balanced that way.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited July 2019
    Dark meditation recover faster but only recover like 33% of energy, sleep recover slighty slower without the appropriate power
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Thanks everyone :) awesome
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sleeping is better if you ask me.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Yeah, thanks @nerdfashion, it was a tough call, I was just trying to spread my weaknesses out for the least impact. I haven't played a vamp for ages and now that they are fixed am really looking forward to them.
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1