Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which existing packs could be expanded?

Comments

• FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    Other
    GTW: I wish stores at residential lots would be possible. And I think Aliens need an update, e.g. Sixam should be a residential world once you discover it. I wish they would add a second neighborhood with 3-5 lots. (That would make up for Magnolia Smallenade.)

Get Famous: I wish they would add a Singer/Songwriter Career as a branch of the Entertainer Career. They could add the singing skill for those who don't have City Living via an update, just like they did with the photography skill.

Happy simming! :)

• domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    Other
    I'd pay more to add hotels to the vacation worlds and to Island Living.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Other
    I like all of your options but probably surfing the least.
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Adding buildable apartments (City Living)
    I like seeing that other people want to build their own apartments as well. I think they could even be incorporated into their own pack. They could call the lot type a "Complex" instead of an apartment, so it's separate from City Living. And it would be cool if sims could own multiple properties as well--and aspire to be good, or horrible landlords.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    I want to build apartments in all my worlds and renting them out too to several families on a lot.
  • LollyGraceLollyGrace Posts: 20 Member
    I mean there’s a lot of EPs I think they could expand on or “upgrade” maybe.. but for me the addition of apartment blocks in relevant new worlds would be great! They had a huge opportunity to add them to Get Famous into Del Sol Valley and I just don’t get why they weren’t included?!
    I’m not fussed about them being customisable in terms of the layout etc, but maybe a preset “lot/block” which we could place on a lot and it will open 2-4 apartments that we can place families in?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Full Music Career (performing in small pubs, recording, to eventually do Concerts). Ties in with the celebrity system.
    Freechheit wrote: »
    GTW: I wish stores at residential lots would be possible. And I think Aliens need an update, e.g. Sixam should be a residential world once you discover it. I wish they would add a second neighborhood with 3-5 lots. (That would make up for Magnolia Smallenade.)

Get Famous: I wish they would add a Singer/Songwriter Career as a branch of the Entertainer Career. They could add the singing skill for those who don't have City Living via an update, just like they did with the photography skill.

ab0.jpg

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Other
    i vote for others for the main reason that i would love to see more retro style furniture kitchen cabinets appliances top load washers and dryers dating back from 1950 to 2000 because i am pretty sure players that plays elders i do not because i keeping aging fully turn off would love to build a 1950 house and fill it with furniture or appliances dating back from 1950 or 1960 depending on what style they went there house decor.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    Other
    None. I wouldn’t pay any money for something that should’ve been included from the start. Also, with Paralives in development, i’m currently saving my money to spend it on a good product.
  • bloodydarkanglbloodydarkangl Posts: 74 Member
    Full Music Career (performing in small pubs, recording, to eventually do Concerts). Ties in with the celebrity system.
    All of these tbh but the fact that a pack called "Get Famous" solely focuses on acting is really bothersome.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I'd like this fleshed out in separate pack, like vampires.
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Other
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

ab0.jpg

I actually just wrote something about that in my world dreams thread. You should check it out.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • tadeoalonso2tadeoalonso2 Posts: 35 Member
    @bloodydarkangl
    'All of these tbh but the fact that a pack called "Get Famous" solely focuses on acting is really bothersome.'

You can get famous by doing hundreds of activities
  • MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    I think they're trying not to do too much with the packs because I cant play sims 3 anymore because it has glitches

• EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    None. I wouldn’t pay any money for something that should’ve been included from the start. Also, with Paralives in development, i’m currently saving my money to spend it on a good product.

We're not getting things on this level for free. Toddlers, arguably the biggest free update happened after YEARS of pressure and anger from the community. This list doesn't have that level of outrage. So would you rather never have them in TS4 (for free, the very unlikely scenario), or pay for them. That's my question.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    Other
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

ab0.jpg

Hm, yeah, it's not ideal. But not having a singing skill with a career as a singer/songwriter also seems wrong.
    They could have added the career with City Living, though.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited July 2019
    Second thoughts........

The pack most expandable is the Get to Work one. More business lots could be added to the world. There's plenty of room. I could see, eventually,...

Photographic studio additions with your photographer having a shop to do photos there but also going to residents' homes to do family gatherings and weddings.

Architects and designers studios with yourself or employees designing and decorating clients' homes as we had in 3 but more expanded.

Estate Agency or Realtor taking clients out to empty properties or even checking the Gallery for suitable properties in the client's budget. Either to rent or buy and install on a suitable plot. We would need buildable apartments and renting with this too for several families on a lot.

Supermarkets, Grocers, herbalists, bookshops to actually look around and shop in instead or by computer.
  • ElDimentioElDimentio Posts: 38 Member
    Definitely a music career. Acting isn't all there is to a celebrity! I want my singer Sim to have concerts and make money from attendance!

Get Famous is great, but it definitely needs to flesh out other ways to get famous.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I would pay a lot for a full music pack. Most of my Sims end up having some sort of musical interest.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Adding underwater gameplay like scuba diving in TS3
    I want diving lots for my mermaids and more stuff to them, and I want singer career and music instruments! Like harp, and flute. Etc.
  • bloodydarkanglbloodydarkangl Posts: 74 Member
    @bloodydarkangl
    'All of these tbh but the fact that a pack called "Get Famous" solely focuses on acting is really bothersome.'

You can get famous by doing hundreds of activities

Yes, I know but the pack itself is only focused on acting. We still don't have a proper singer career/profession.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Adding small pets (snakes, birds, iguanas etc.) to expand Cats & Dogs
    I chose more pets (with more interactions than just the hamster set) but I'd also like to see scuba diving and apartments.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I want all of those features, but not as extra expansions. I would pretty much want the devs to patch/update the packs with the features that should have been part of them to begin with!
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Adding underwater gameplay like scuba diving in TS3
    I'd really like an underwater world for my mermaids and diving sims. And so mermaids can actually live on the lot too! Have it residential and public available. Also new diving swim animations, and underwater/in water eating available. So mermaids can sleep on the rock, swim to fish and kelp to eat it. But also fun stuff like dancing with the fishies, and swim around in different animation patterns (like do a flip and swim while dive up and down to look at various ocean decor, and tickle sea anemone). Mermaids need their underwater home :(
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Other
    Where is the option for all of the above??? And elevators with the apartments!