Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Started new game with 2 of EA's new sims Triplets are toddlers now if anyone wants to see them

CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
The girl with pink hair has a career and skills but the male sim didn't have anything not even a name like she did.. I didn't have to do anything for her unless I wanted to change her clothes. pic isn't very good, usually paint does a better job. I have them married
uYCtcUA.jpg
Post edited by CrazyboutTheSims on

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    I like how you married them. They are both suppose to be gay XD But it's the sims, you do whatever you want to. The guy is suppose to be a social media activist or something right? You can give him the social media career if you have CL, or give him a new one if you prefer.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    lmao I didn't know they were suppose to be gay, oops. yes he is a social media activist.and I did give him the social media career, sounded like it was what he was suppose to have..
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    lmao I didn't know they were suppose to be gay, oops. yes he is a social media activist.and I did give him the social media career, sounded like it was what he was suppose to have..

GrandioseObeseHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Lol don't have them divorce, see what the kids are going to look like! :D

I know for a fact that Maxis uploaded them and then took them down and re-uploaded them again, I got the notifications on my gallery as I was playing so they may have changed some of the descriptions. But the guy was suppose to be a social media activist for the LGBTQ. And the fashion influencer's girlfriend is the girl in the blue cap who's a freelancer designer/programmer.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    They're supposed to be whatever you want them to be. :)
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

GrandioseObeseHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Lol don't have them divorce, see what the kids are going to look like! :D

I know for a fact that Maxis uploaded them and then took them down and re-uploaded them again, I got the notifications on my gallery as I was playing so they may have changed some of the descriptions. But the guy was suppose to be a social media activist for the LGBTQ. And the fashion influencer's girlfriend is the girl in the blue cap who's a freelancer designer/programmer.

No they didn't change the descriptions, I just didn't bother to read them. :p
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Well, they're bi now. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Well they tried for a baby and I used mccc to see if she was pregnant and oh no she is having 3 girls. omg!! 3
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    edited July 2019
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I know for a fact that Maxis uploaded them and then took them down and re-uploaded them again, I got the notifications on my gallery as I was playing so they may have changed some of the descriptions. But the guy was suppose to be a social media activist for the LGBTQ.

So did they officially make him gay now? The first and last time I read his bio, it merely said he was a supporter of the community, but nothing about his own sexuality.

Still funny, @CrazyboutTheSims, that you chose to pair those two of all people. :D I've set my eyes on the guy with the camera, given him a little nose job and a different skin tone, still thinking about the last name, and once they update MCCC for the newest game version (if they haven't already), I'll turn him into an alien hybrid working for the military. Just because.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    So did they officially make him gay now? The first and last time I read his bio, it merely said he was a supporter of the community, but nothing about his own sexuality.
    Right!
    PnFJVwL.jpg
    LGBTQIA.
    Supporter or not he can be whatever he wants anyway B)

The triplets have aged up to toddlers. What a fun time it will be! lmao :*

Cheyanne
    OFJjRBP.png
    Sierra
    IWMBKsq.png
    Kelsie
    OKtXi2H.png
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    They are such cuties! Awww...I can't wait to have another toddler in my game. I need to go back to one of my households in my other Sulani save so my newest couple can have a baby. I might use MCCC to cheat a set of twins in this save. I have never had a boy and a girl as twins before and I want to play with both rather than all girls or all boys when my Sims usually have twins or triplets. It looks as if those toddlers have genetic characteristics from both parents. I'll bet they'll be gorgeous once they get through the awkward child stage and hit their teens. Have fun playing your new family. :)
    Thank you.. I was shocked to see triplets and all girls lol
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    They're adorable. I have triplet girls in my family but I aged one to child and another to teen because I'm such a slow player and really wanted to experience the different stages.
    thanks, I just love the toddlers but really wish they would fix it so parents can bring theirs to the park. I have added toddler playground equipment to all of the parks so my toddlers would have something to play on when they visit.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I read something about new townies being added but I can't find them. Which ones are new? Did they come with the new EP because I don't have that one yet.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
    edited July 2019
    the new sims came in the last patch I believe they are in cas or you can download them from Maxis he/she has them all.