Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How about a GIANT BASEGAME update next?!

13...Next

Comments

• bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    These days you don't get new traits unless you buy new packs. Check Sims Wiki....

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Trait_(The_Sims_4)
  • Natalia20miNatalia20mi Posts: 4 New Member
    Zodiac signs definitely need a comeback. Also, the option of changing the lifespan manually, instead of being pressed to choose the long one in general. I wanna be able to decide the length of each age stage.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019
    Color wheel I usually can't find suitable color for my sims/buildings, because of this it's too easily dressing same.
    It should include hair and eyes. I once seen someone said he/she want to creates a simself but there isn't suitable hair color; I want to remake a human (wizard) who created in TS3 and has near white eyes but there isn't near white or white eyes color for human.

More traits and more traits can choose I want sims have more personalities and uniqueness.
    Some traits shouldn't conflict (but some of this need some deal with emotions, such as snob and childish): such as klepto and good, if someone want to create a sim that similar to Robin Hood (Robin Hooley from TS3 Dragon Valley both klpto and good); mean and good, if someone want to create a tsundere sim.
    Vegetarian and unflrity should return to based game, because now only City Living sims can have those traits.

Favorite I want sims have more personalities and uniqueness.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    A huge update contents put into Sims 4 base needs to be: spiral stairs, a new 15 lot town, tweens, color wheels, cas streaks for all hairstyles & active babies.
  • SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    I wish this would happen, +a baby update and zodiacs. I just want my sims to feel more alive and varied! As far as colors, a patch bringing in more hair colors/eye colors would be nice. I feel like that's a lot more low effort than, say, a color wheel or updating a huuuuge amount of build/buy or clothes.
    That said, I doubt most of this would happen.