Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Today's patch is ridiculously disappointing...

13...Next

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Whats more dissapointing is that they fixed mermaid genetics for console while the pcs have to wait until august, i thought pushing update is a lot more complicated for consoles they have to get approval from sony and microsoft first.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Whats more dissapointing is that they fixed mermaid genetics for console while the pcs have to wait until august, i thought pushing update is a lot more complicated for consoles they have to get approval from sony and microsoft first.

And we don't even know for sure that they'll fix it in August.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Whats more dissapointing is that they fixed mermaid genetics for console while the pcs have to wait until august, i thought pushing update is a lot more complicated for consoles they have to get approval from sony and microsoft first.]

They do. But as the console version was unplayable for many as i understand it, I can see why they had to issue a hotfix. It makes sense if they had those issues solved with their mermaids and floaties to patch that also.
    Console is always behind pc. Let them have this. Because no doubt when restaurants get fixed, console players will have to wait longer than pc for that too.