Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Coming?!!

12346...Next

Comments

• xsukinahxxsukinahx Posts: 6 New Member
    Yes please gimme my virtual university LOL
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    One thing I noticed is the mentioning of a school for magic for ROM, so that might be a 'hint', for the next EP which could be University.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    One thing I noticed is the mentioning of a school for magic for ROM, so that might be a 'hint', for the next EP which could be University.

Could be, but I doubt it. the different "schools" of magic are just the different types (Practical, Mischief, Untamed, and Alchemy)

There was someone that shushed them in the livestream when they had the female sim in an outfit that looked like English horse riding gear, though.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited September 2019
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

Could be, but I doubt it. the different "schools" of magic are just the different types (Practical, Mischief, Untamed, and Alchemy)

There was someone that shushed them in the livestream when they had the female sim in an outfit that looked like English horse riding gear, though.

I think they were just trying to keep the rumors from starting about horses. They know people hang on their every word and that anything they say can be and often is interpreted as a "hint".
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

I know that, and I know I was probably out on a limb, but still the fact it's called 'school for magic' possibly could mean more. But the hints are all over the place anyways.
  • DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    Hoping for this!
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    If they were talking about horses the next pack could be Farming. Or perhaps it is the one afterwards which would likely be also in production if they work as they have before and release an EP in June as well as late autumn.

Schools of magic did not make be particularly think of general schools, it's pretty much a saying in its own right. However, I think it is a toss-up between University/Education and Farming as the next two EPs.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get university next. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    University or farming, they make me both happy!!!!
  • Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    this seems like a hint for some kind of countryside or farming pack... seems like something a bored office worker who wants to move out of the city would say.
  • LilacxLilacx Posts: 76 Member
    I really can’t wait, will make teens so much more fun.
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    Progressing through a university and branching off into respective careers and HOPEFULLY additional careers will be added, would be cool. I'm hoping for a sports pack some kind of way. I would like a SIMS version of pro basketball, football, boxing and MMA. That would be cool too. Anyone know why we don't have a martial arts flavor in the game?
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    University next, horses later. Please... :)
    HSau :)
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hmm...

Not one of the things that I personally hype over but if it indeed is University then congratulations to those who have waited for it.

I might get more interested if there is more than just uni, and if it is flexible so that it does not have to feel like the US being morphed into the sims. Think they have been really good so far so it might turn out to be something I really appreciate.

For now I will just continue with spellcasters and Sulani. There is plenty to keep me occupied at the moment 🙂
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I hope it's better this time. I still think University in a home world would have good results, please just make it fun.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Well, they do not care about our feelings. Welcome to the world of big corporations.
    BUT we DO get university :) They did tease a lot lately and I am not sure if its cause they were already busy with it or it was the theory you mentioned above, but by all means.. I stick with my first sentence :) its just factional.