Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the sims 4 sims need major update

2...Next

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I don't know where to post this.. but I would friggin LOVE to see an expansion pack of supernaturals like they had in sims 3 with werewolves, fairies, and a warlock would be pretty awesome. Just a thought. Next Expansion pack or something.

Realm of Magic Game Pack coming this fall.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    Yes!! The Sims need way more traits, and they need to ACTUALLY affect their personalities. That would make the biggest and best difference in this game. Also remember when we could assign them fav foods and colors
    VbXPSzu.png
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    One thing I'd really like is for them to stop getting up and doing unnecessary things at the most random moments during a social event. I want to have all of my sims communicating with each other at a dinner table or back patio or something, but instead I'll be able to hold down maybe 2-3 guests while the others go around playing on computers and taking out the trash.
    original.gif
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Yes, The sims 3 is a much more detailed game, but it looks pretty awful.. I also heard S3 was really buggy and many users had computers crash on them while playing. I never played S3 (just couldn't get over how bad the sims themselves looked) but was addicted to 1 & 2. I wish S4 had half the detail and entertainment 3 did and still look as beautiful as it does. Such a shame we can't have it both ways. The game needs to end and start a new. Re-branding isn't going to help at this point.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• PrincipleOfEntropyPrincipleOfEntropy Posts: 389 Member
    Yes, The sims 3 is a much more detailed game, but it looks pretty awful.. I also heard S3 was really buggy and many users had computers crash on them while playing. I never played S3 (just couldn't get over how bad the sims themselves looked) but was addicted to 1 & 2. I wish S4 had half the detail and entertainment 3 did and still look as beautiful as it does. Such a shame we can't have it both ways. The game needs to end and start a new. Re-branding isn't going to help at this point.

I've always considered 2 to be the best just because of how fluent it was, everything flowed so smoothly and everything, including the Sims themselves, felt so unique. I would have ranked 3 as the best, but it did have a horrible amount of technical issues by the end of its run, but then again it was practically abandoned when 4 was announced. If 3 had been the iteration to go on for longer instead of 4 then we might have gotten somewhere in terms of tidying it all up.

My ideal Sims game would be 2 with an updated look and the content of 3, like customization, the open world and its packs.
    Madotsuki-Chair-Spin.gif
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited July 2019
    You’ve been misinformed. Sims 3 looks from ok to stunning (when on highest settings, granted), it can be buggy (but so does Sims 4 and there’s always a way to fix it yourself) and my computer never ever crashed playing Sims 3. It actually did crash (my previous pc) playing Sims 4, probably because of my video card. Sims 3 itself crashes at times, but very rarely for me and there’s a clear connection to the amount of mods I have (cleaning my cache files reduces crashing to almost zero). Crashing has never been a serious problem for me, especially not when I played vanilla.
    5JZ57S6.png