August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

LittleMsSam Foster family and MC command center dresser help

SamlishSamlish Posts: 229 Member
edited July 2019 in General Mods Discussion
Hello fellow simmers!

I have the LittleMsSam foster family and MC command center mods installed, and there is this male character I created who adopted a girl (not through LMS Foster family) I aged her up and my male character I created wants her to have a foster sibling (possible adoption). I chose "hire services > LMS foster family network > Check the Foster family network for foster kids. I have a young boy I am currently fostering in the family, and he has pink eyes and red hair which looks a little odd to me. I know you can't fix it in CAS because foster kids typically "live alone" with no actual families and they are typically "not in world". I thought maybe you guys would have any tips how to fix it either with MCCC or another mod. Thanks for the help in advance :blush: it's greatly appreciated.

PS: Sorry if I wrote too much info, this is the first discussion I've created on here :lol:

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,028 Member
    edited July 2019
    I don't play with this Mod but, in the description, it says that the Sim will be in Household Management. I would think that you could enter any lot and enable the cas.fulleditmode cheat, exit the lot, and then open the foster Sim's Household and make your changes.

• SamlishSamlish Posts: 229 Member
    edited July 2019
    I actually figured it out, I managed to change his hair with the LMS Foster family "plan outfit" option. I originally couldn't change his eyes without cas.fulleditmode enabled but I used cas.fulleditmode and I changed his eyes too. He now has gorgeous blue/green eyes and blonde hair <3

Picture of him :blush:https://prnt.sc/ofjw2u

Thank you @Bananas_45 for helping with this! It wouldn't let me edit him without a teen-elder in the household. The foster kid is a toddler in his own "not in world" household with no teen-elder.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,028 Member
    Samlish wrote: »

He's a cute little bugger! I am so glad you were able to give him the makeover you wanted.
    Thanks @Bananas_45 ! I adopted him and named him Owen :blush: